Orkin Pest Control

L. Deachman from Nepean
L. Deachman from Nepean
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpenter ant treatment

I had ants in my home for at least 3 years but didn't know they were carpenter ants until recently. Orkin's technician sprayed the exterior of my home and showed me one of the larger ant hills on my property, I had to push the technician to spray the baseboards in my kitchen and bathrooms where I had seen the ants. He was reluctant to do so but when I reassured him that I would be away for a few days, he agreed. To my knowledge, he did not look for signs of an interior nest. Two weeks later, I still had carpenter ants in my kitchen, particularly in my dishwasher and crawling on my kitchen counter. I decided to cut my losses and engaged another company. When I phoned Orkin to try to get 3/4 of my money back (their program includes 4 different spraying episodes), I was flabbergasted to be immediately told that I would get all of my money back. They stand behind their 100% guarantee. The service manager and I had a long discussion about training of their new staff. The way the service manager responded prompted me to write this review.

Homeowner in Ottawa west
Homeowner in Ottawa west
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pest control

We called Orkin with questions about pest control - bugs and mice. We live in an older home and although we aren't overrun with bugs and mice, we were still concerned because we have a young child. They responded right away and although they did not inform the local technician of his appointment with us, he still managed to get to our home quickly. We paid for a service that we hope will work but overall, we were happy with their professionalism and service.

Homeowner from Ottawa
Homeowner from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Assessment

We hired Orkin Pest Control for an assessment of our house due to a persistent mouse problem in our attic. After sealing several holes and cracks, we could not locate the point of entry for the critters. The Orkin representative was very resourceful, examined nearly all areas of the house, provided useful feedback and suggestions and did not make us feel as though he was pressed for time. Although the source of the problem was not identified during his visit, the house assessment was very informative and worth the cost as it raised awareness and provided suggestions on how to minimize potential critter or bug issues.

Jonathan Bourgeois in Ottawa
Jonathan Bourgeois in Ottawa
2 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Sprayed home for pests

Shortly after moving into our home and finding a mouse and insects in our basement my wife and I hired Orkin to spray for pests. They were very thorough, knowledgeable and professional. After the spraying we never found another mouse or insect again. Even after a year we never had a problem. Would recommend them to anyone with pests problems.