Cain Pest & Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in York Mills  >  Cain Pest & Wildlife Control

Reviews for Cain Pest & Wildlife Control

Derik in Toronto

A REALLY DEPENDABLE PEST CONTROL COMPANY!

Carlo is a trustworthy, reliable, and very friendly guy. [quite a few stories!]

He had to come back to get rid of some squirrel friends that had decided to live in our bathroom fan vents.
Last year he got rid of our wasp infestation.
He keeps appointments, honours his price [even if you want a little extra done]

I would recommend him to anyone

Submitted by Derik

Thanks Derik. And thanks for listening to my stories. I'll have more for you next time you require my services. Lol. (cliche I know)

Totally Professional

Until I found Carlo, no previous company had succeeded in ridding my old house of mice, but he understands Integrated Pest Management, which meant not just leaving poison but inspecting and sealing exterior so new mice cannot replace the ones killed. He has also dealt swiftly and effectively when I had bed bugs and carpenter ants.

Thank you so much. I wish you left a name or something that I knew who exactly to thank

Jeremy
Jeremy

Job well done!

Carlos did a great job evicting my raccoon friend from under the deck. The price was fair, he was on time and kept his appoint and his word. Very satisfied with the work done. He was also the only person from HomeStars who called me, and among the best value!

Thank you for the kind words and your time

Lee S. in Toronto
Lee S. in Toronto

Wasp Nest Removal

Carlo was the only Pest Control Company to actually explain the problem to us and how he goes about solving it. His services were prompt, professional, and very reasonable in terms of pricing. It was a true pleasure to deal with someone who knows the business and cares about all his customers. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Carlo also has you stay in touch and give progress reports so we really know he can be relied upon. Of course, his work was satisfaction guaranteed. We have recommended his company to others. Thank you!

Thanks Lee. Respectful people like you make my life a lot easier.

Lynda Fishman in Thornhill
Lynda Fishman in Thornhill

Trustworthy and reliable exterminator

We have used Cain Pest Control several times - for both our problem with mice and our problem with wasps. Each time, Carlo (the owner) fit us in promptly and his work was done professionally, competently and safely. He is thorough and very fair with his pricing. We have recommended this company to others, and the feedback has always been very positive.

Thank you Lynda. You have always been very kind and helpful.

Derik in Toronto

Excellent service with a sense of humour .. Well done Carlo!!

You could not get a better wasp pest control company!

This company makes appointments, and actually keeps them, refreshing.
Carlo is most helpful and did quite a bit of extra work at no charge.
My grand daughter is highly allergic to yellow jackets, and Carlo took care of the problem, professionally & inexpensively.

Would highly recommend!!

Thanks, Derik

Thanks Derik. I'm sure we will be doing business for a long time. It was indeed fun.

Bird nest removal from exhaust vent

I first saw Carlo and Bob 2-3 years earlier when they came to remove my neighbours wasp nests.

I called them to schedule an appointment for later in the week. Over 24 hours before the appointment, they asked to push the appointment back a 3 hours. Very professional and respectful of my time by doing so.

When they arrived today, on time, they got to work removing the nest, replacing the exhaust vent cap. They did it quickly, professionally, and with a great sense of humour. They know what their doing and take great pride it in. Thanks guys!

Thanks. It was fun

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Mice in attic

The first pest control company I hired put bait in my garage and threw bait into my attic a few times but the horrible noise never stopped. After 3 weeks of distress, I contacted Carlo and his services included closing the holes on the outside so mice could no longer enter my home as well as inspecting and putting bait in the attic. He phoned to let me know he'd be a bit late, came in an unmarked car and cleaned up the insulation that fell in the cupboard from the attic. I really appreciated this. My problem is now solved and house is silent. Thanks.

Victoria in
Victoria in

Moths be gone.

After trying pheromone traps, dry cleaning, steam cleaning, storing all our clothing in bags, and more for months, we called Carlo to help us get rid of moths in our apartment. He was responsive, reasonably-priced, showed up on time, and worked efficiently to spray the entire apartment. It's been two weeks, and we haven't seen a single moth since. We can't say THANK YOU enough to Carlo for his help!!

Thank you Victoria. It's still a little early after the treatment. Don't be surprised if you see another live moth within the next 6 weeks. If you do just call me and we'll make an appointment to finish them off.
Thanks again. Carlo.

Erika in Toronto
Erika in Toronto

Raccoon Problems

We used Cain twice-once years ago for a mouse issue and now due to raccoons tearing at our roof at night. Carlo and his crew arrived on shedule and took care of the problem for a reasonable price without trying to charge us for any unnecessary work. Pleasant guys to deal with-definitely recommend. Unmarked truck is a bonus.

Thanks Erika

More about Cain Pest & Wildlife Control

PROVIDING RESPONSIBLE QUALITY SERVICE IN THE GTA - Unmarked Vehicles, on-call 24hr. , same-day service, free inspections and all inquires handled by a professional The cost of professional pest control services can often be less than homeowners spend trying to solve a problem themselves. If the job's not done properly, …