Alf Steffler Household Washer Repair Ltd

Alf Steffler Household Washer Repair Ltd

Reviews for Alf Steffler Household Washer Repair Ltd

Leslie in Toronto
Leslie in Toronto

Purchase of used stove & fridge

Great customer service ... extremely response. We had an issue with the fridge and they responded right away and fixed the issued. We needed a specific size fridge for our home and they watched their new inventory every day to find what we were looking for. Highly recommended. Love working with a family owned and operated company.

Vera from Mississauga
Vera from Mississauga

Service

Alf Steffler Repair was recommended by my two girlfriends and I could not be happier with Glenn the serviceman and the office. All were all most respectful and informative. They explained the possible repair required for my fridge but also assured me that they would let know if it is worth even getting fixed. Most thankful for that knowing nothing about refrigerators. Felt confident in their recommendation, but it was an inexpensive relatively easy fix. Hard to find a company that is respectful of the consumer while possessing integrity and honesty. If needed again, Alf Steffler Repairs will be my 'go to' service people. "Yeah team Steffler!!"

Hussien Elhady from Oakville
Hussien Elhady from Oakville

Maytag Dryer

Glen arrived even earlier than promised (which was good for me) and was able to immediately identify what the last technician from a different company couldn't after two follow up visits.
The last tech replaced the belt on the dryer which worked great until we put clothes into the bin. The machine would run but the drum wasn't turning. That tech came back TWICE and couldn't figure out what the problem was and was going to have me buy parts that I didn't need because he couldn't diagnose the problem.
Glen from Alf Steffler opened up the machine and noticed the belt was on backwards...fast forward 10 minutes and everything is running perfectly thanks to Glen. I was only charged the service call fee which was very reasonable and a relief that my motor was not on its way out!

Maureen Newport from Mississauga
Maureen Newport from Mississauga

Dishwasher

They were so prompt , fixed the problem quickly and were so very nice. I would call again if I need any other appliance repair. Called on Monday they were here Tuesday morning.

Nihit from Oakville
Nihit from Oakville

Dishwasher

Had a problem with the dishwasher. Called this gentlemen and the next day morning he was here to inspect. It took about 20 mins for him to find the problem and he resolved it in the first visit itself. No surprises, did not overcharge. All charges were as agreed on the phone.

Hollands5
Hollands5

Refrigerator repair

I highly recommend. Response time was very quick and Glen was courteous and very knowledgable. he found and fixed the problem immediately and offered some helpful tips. Will definitely call them again for anything in the future.

Pam from Mississauga
Pam from Mississauga

Appliance Repair

Both our oven and dryer broke down at separate times this year. Alf Steffer Ltd. (a company we have known for 25 years) repaired the stove and the dryer within 24 hours of receiving our call. The stove was an older model. Glen and Mark (the brothers who own Alf Steffler) found the part required within that time period. We would highly recommend Alf Steffler for any installation and repair. Their price is reasonable and their advice is sound.

Pam

frank belsito from Toronto
frank belsito from Toronto

washing machine repair

Where no one could fix my washing machine and if they were to try would take over 2 weeks..... this service man from steffler told me he had to get the part and would come back the next day....i was surprised to see him at my door the next day with the part in his hand...the best part was he honoured the warranty on the washer and didnt charge me...i was so happy....thank you

Michael from Mississauga
Michael from Mississauga

Appliance repair

Our fridge broke on the Sunday of a long weekend. We called Alf and left a message. We receive a call on Tuesday morning and he was at our house by 9:00 and quickly diagnosed the problem. He had the part in his truck and was able to fix it for a very fair price. We will call anytime we have a problem!