Plumbing

Reviews for Culligan Water Conditioning

G P S in Ottawa
G P S in Ottawa

Service

Simon Leclerc is a gem of an employee! He kindly carries 2 bottles of water up to the third floor each time and always with a huge smile on his face. You are lucky to have him as an employee and we are thoroughly pleased with his service.
Susan McCallum
Gilmour Psychological Service

Thank you for the review. Simon is a great asset to our delivery team and we are very proud of his hard work.

Culligan of Ottawa

LynneF in Ottawa
LynneF in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

service on my water softners

A great experience from my initial meeting with the local Culligan salesman, his follow up to purchase, the installation, service personal and today with a service call. The service man was the same one that did the initial installation, which made me very comfortable and confident that he would get the job done. He is efficient, tidy, friendly and meticulous in his work. He works fast, answers questions and keeps to the task at hand. A great employee that takes price in his work. Thank you. I will continue recommending Culigan products and service to my real estate colleagues, friends and family. Thanks for the great service.

Lynne

Thank you so much for the kind words. We work hard to ensure all of our customers receive great service. We look forward to many years of having you as part of the Culligan family.

Ken Court in Toronto
Ken Court in Toronto
1 review Salaberry De Valleyfield, QC

Changed to iron out and calcium reduction and clever water tap

Marty did our work and did it fast and professionally . A treat to have someone do work like that. Culligan Cornwall are fortunate to have an employee like him. Well done, Marty.

Ken
Yes well done Marty. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to him. Our service technicians take pride in their work and it shows.

Anne in Portland
Anne in Portland

Water Softener

I can't say enough good things about Culligan and their salesman Tom. We were new to the area and knew nothing about water systems. He was patient and answered many questions, even before he booked the appointment. Tom explained the contract, our water needs and was prompt for the appointment. The technician also arrived the next week on time, installed and explained the system, everything was taken away and the area was left clean. I would highly recommend Tom and the Culligan team to anyone.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We work hard to offer only the best experience with water treatment from the start to finish. I will ensure that Tom and the installer get the recognition for another job well done.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

water softner

Great service from Josh. Took time to fix problem and explained very well how and what he was doing. Thank you Josh, wish all service people were as nice and pleasant as you.

Thank you very much for your nice review. We take pride in our service and our workmanship ensuring that all of our customers are satisfied.

James and Mary Anne in Brampton
James and Mary Anne in Brampton

Reverse Osmosis water filter

David A was extremely helpful in answering all our questions and recommending the best system to meet our needs. He's also very friendly! Our granddaughter was surprised to find a strange man in our house, but she took to him almost instantly––quite unusual for her!

John C installed the system, and he did a great job. He took time to explain the system and answer some more questions. He also was very friendly and personable. He was just what one wants in a service person!

P.S. We're in Ottawa, not Brampton!

James & Mary Anne

Thank you very much for such kind words. We work hard to offer only the best experience with water treatment from start to finish. I will ensure that David and John get the recognition for another job well done.

Thank you and welcome to the Culligan family.

Private User reviews , ON

intallation of culligan products

Just wanted to let the Culligan company in Ottawa that I had Josh to installed my water filtration system. He is a perfect example of the best customer service a client could received. He's very polite and always has a smile and answers to all questions that are ask about the culligan water system. Thank you again for your friendly service :)

Thank you for taking the time out to write this amazing review. Thank you for the kind words regarding Josh, we take pride in our service technicians and our customer service. We are always here should you need us in the future. Thank you from the Culligan Team.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Water softener

Contacted Culligan to have a water softener installed and I received a call within 30 minutes and the representative was here within 15 minutes. The rep tested the water and explained the different options available to me. The representative was very knowledgeable and helped me immensely in obtaining the correct system for my needs.

Cathy

Thank you for the wonderful comments, our number one priority is customer service. We know that you will be enjoying the many benefits of your Culligan system for many years to come.

Rem in Toronto
Rem in Toronto
1 review Gatineau, QC

Under-Sink and Faucet Filters

Renting the Under-Sink and Faucet Filters, Tested the 1 free 1-month trial. I suffer from sleep apnea. Always need to buy distilled water for the CPAP machine. Tested for the trial period and no residue in the CPAP. Better result compare to certain brand of distilled water found in must grocery store. Doesn’t beat the one from the recommended place for medical use in my region. But it saving me the regular trip to go buy water just for my machine. Also I don’t like the taste of tap water I was also buying lot of water bottle. This is about 45$ of water of month for 2 people. Now 28.73$. With the city water from Gatineau region the filter work well for the CPAQ usage and good to consume. Service was good but I had issue with the billing the where charging extra to send me my bill every month something not mention by the sale person. After tree month getting mad looking at the bill a called the service line and without no fight they nicely credit the fee and change the billing to e-mail. So that why I took the time to write a review. Also this price was a promotion following a fair.

Rem great to hear you are enjoying the many benefits of your Culligan Reverse Osmosis Drink Water System. It was our pleasure to work with you to implement a quality solution that meets your needs and saves you money too.

Private User reviews Montreal, QC

Orchid collection

613-225-7022
78 Auriga Dr
Ottawa
K2E 7X7

I got tired of lugging my bottled of de-mineralized water for my orchids. I looked at alternatives.
Since I am a renter, I can not drill through granite for a separate dispenser. Culligan has a remote sensor - no drilling!!
That sold me!
Now my husband uses it for his bicycling marathons - and when he gives his friends a sip - they really are impressed at the purity of the water.

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're thrilled that you are enjoying the benefits of your Culligan drinking water system and the Culligan Clear Link Technology. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and review ~

More about Culligan Water Conditioning

Eastern Ontario Water Technology Ltd. is a full service franchise of Culligan International Inc. with offices, warehouses and distributor centers in Ottawa, Kingston, Brockville, Cornwall, Pembroke and in Quebec (Vaudreuil-Dorion). Our company is family owned since 1968, and the third generation is now in charge of the management and operations of the corporation.

We proivde equipment and services for residential, commercial and industrial needs. Whether you have rust/iron stains, hard water spots, bad tasting/smelly water, acid stains, we have the solution to your problem. We offer a FREE in home comprehensive water analysis by our trained Water Technologist with no obligation to all of our customers. Our offices are staffed with experienced and factory trained service technicians responding to the needs to our broad client base. Our large fleet of over 51 vechicles handles our service and distribution requirements.

Our bottling plant in Brockville produces over 750,000 - 18 litre bottles of delicious Culligan Drinking Water per annum. We provide delivery to homes, offices, industrial and retail locations.

In addition we also rent, rent to own, and finance our water treatment equipment at competitive rates. We offer a FREE comprehensive water analysis with no obligation to all of our customers. Salt delivery to all our residential and industrial customers is also available at very competitive prices.