Boxall Brian Heating

Steve in Nepean
Steve in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Fireplace Problems

I had some problems with a fireplace that I purchased from another company. I called a company in and they could not fix the problem, and made it even worse that I could not use it anymore. They ordered parts...they said but after numerous attempts I could find them anymore. I called Brian Boxall Heating and the man was on time, very knowledgeable, very professional, and he knew exactly what was wrong with my fireplace and fixed it ASAP. That was great service! Have used them ever since! :)