The Door Dudes

Review for The Door Dudes

Vicki in Oakville
Vicki in Oakville

Bedroom Windo

Scott from the Door Dudes helped me select a new window for my upstairs. Not knowing anything about windows, I had a number of people come to provide me information and quotes. Scott from Door Dudes was the only one that treated me with any respect and not like a child. They weren't the cheapest quote, but how I was treated made the difference. The install wasn't the best and I'd have liked a better job there, but overall, very happy with the process. They're now the first ones I've called for new front entry and patio doors.