Trimbo Window Mfg Inc

Reviews for Trimbo Window Mfg Inc

Carlo D.
Carlo D.

Window installation

The experience and window quality exceeded my expectations. Very knowledgeable and professional staff. Would highly recommend Trimbo and will definitely use them again in the future.

Hi Carlo, It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience, it is appreciated.

Sonia in Toronto
Sonia in Toronto

Window replacement

Domenic is a true professional business man. He always had the time for our questions and supplied us with all the right answers. The process of purchasing all of the windows for the home was so easy dealing with Domenic and his team. We are extremely pleased with the installation and product. It has transformed the look of our home.
We will have Domenic and his team back to do the basement windows.

Hi Sonia, We really appreciate and thank you for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure working with you and Bruce as well. I totally agree with you, the windows have
transformed the look of your home. This all comes down to, we worked as a team. Once again, thanks.

Joseph &.
Joseph &.

Supplied and installed our new windows.

Domenic and his team were quick to manufacture and install our new custom windows. After dealing with Trimbo windows, our family will never ever use another company. It’s comforting to know and feel secure about their quality and their service.
Joseph and Nadia C.

Joseph and Nadia, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you both!

JasonC
JasonC

Full window replacement

My experience with Trimbo Windows could not have been any better, A+++ Experience!
Dealing with Dom was a pleasure, his communication during the quoting and window selection process was spot on and his knowledge helped me navigate all my options.. Ron was the installer who came to my home and he was very pleasant and professional during the whole process! He took his time; cleaned up after his every move and did a perfect job! I have already suggested the team at Trimbo Windows to my friends and family and if you’re reading this review; I say go for it!

Hello Jason, Thank you for sharing your experience and recommendation of Trimbo. It is much appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We thank you for your business.

mauro
mauro
1 review King City, ON

Pool Cabana windows

I don’t know where to start, but let me tell you, AAA+++service, from the first phone call to the installation day. I don’t think I ever dealt with a more professional company. Family owned and run business, you can tell why, they’re in business for more than 40 years. Thank you guys. What a pleasure.

Mauro, it was a pleasure working with you as well and really appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Elad from Thornhill
Elad from Thornhill

Windows replacement

I needed to replace our 22 years old wood windows on the bedrooms of second floor. Windows were not insulated enough and didn't block completely the noise from the road. Trimboli supplied us a high quality windows and work. 2 nice guys worked very clean and within a few hours we had a new window. Highly recommend and appreciated.

Thanks Elad! We really appreciate your business!

Lynn in Etobicoke
Lynn in Etobicoke

window and door replacement

Superior product and well installed. Would highly recommend this company. My only concern was a lapse in communication that caused my order to be handled much later in the year than I would have liked. Deal with Dominic - he's an "every last detail perfect" guy!

Thanks for the post Lynn and for your business! Much appreciated!

Thomas in Brampton
Thomas in Brampton

Two Windows + Patio Door

Great job by Trimbo Windows. The news windows + patio door look great and work great. You can see & feel the quality. Highly recommended for any window/door jobs at your home.

Glad to hear you are happy with the windows and door Thomas. Thank you for your business!

Janine in Vaughan
Janine in Vaughan

Windows Replaced

I have replaced 7 windows with Trimbo Windows. This is the company Mike Holmes uses in his videos. The windows are beautiful. I first replaced my kitchen and bedroom windows 3 years ago with Trimbo windows. They are excellent installers and manufacturers. When I first called them a rep was at my house within 2 hours and helped me with the builder's original window which I could not get closed. That was the first one I replaced with a Trimbo window. I would not use another window company.

Thank you for business Janine! It was a pleasure working with you.

spiro from Caledon
spiro from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

entry door/large window supply install

Dominic offered great customer service from start to finish. He has high quality windows and doors at a fair price! The installers were very professional, used all the right products, and did an excellent job at installing our entry door and windows. Brian made sure everything was level and installed right!
Thanks again and looking forward to changing the rest of our windows!

Spiro, we are glad to hear that you are happy with your door and windows. Thank you for your business!

More about Trimbo Window Mfg Inc

Enhance your home to the quality products manufactured by TRIMBO, a proud Canadian family owned and operated establishment with over 50 years of manufacturing experience in the window and door industry. Our committment is to provide a high quality product of performance, which also adds beauty, elegance, and value to your family home or investment property, but most importantly maintaining a high degree of energy efficiency...Always with customer satisfaction in mind.