Trimbo Window Mfg Inc

Reviews for Trimbo Window Mfg Inc

Elad from Thornhill
Elad from Thornhill

Windows replacement

I needed to replace our 22 years old wood windows on the bedrooms of second floor. Windows were not insulated enough and didn't block completely the noise from the road. Trimboli supplied us a high quality windows and work. 2 nice guys worked very clean and within a few hours we had a new window. Highly recommend and appreciated.

Lynn in Etobicoke
Lynn in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

window and door replacement

Superior product and well installed. Would highly recommend this company. My only concern was a lapse in communication that caused my order to be handled much later in the year than I would have liked. Deal with Dominic - he's an "every last detail perfect" guy!

Thomas in Brampton
Thomas in Brampton

Two Windows + Patio Door

Great job by Trimbo Windows. The news windows + patio door look great and work great. You can see & feel the quality. Highly recommended for any window/door jobs at your home.

Janine in Vaughan
Janine in Vaughan

Windows Replaced

I have replaced 7 windows with Trimbo Windows. This is the company Mike Holmes uses in his videos. The windows are beautiful. I first replaced my kitchen and bedroom windows 3 years ago with Trimbo windows. They are excellent installers and manufacturers. When I first called them a rep was at my house within 2 hours and helped me with the builder's original window which I could not get closed. That was the first one I replaced with a Trimbo window. I would not use another window company.

spiro from Caledon
spiro from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

entry door/large window supply install

Dominic offered great customer service from start to finish. He has high quality windows and doors at a fair price! The installers were very professional, used all the right products, and did an excellent job at installing our entry door and windows. Brian made sure everything was level and installed right!
Thanks again and looking forward to changing the rest of our windows!

Jeff from Port Dover
Jeff from Port Dover
1 review Port Dover, ON

Doors replaced

We built a new home and within two years have had to replace all four of our French doors with two different companies because they leaked. We contacted Trimbo and Dominic came right away and identified the problem the other two companies could not solve. The doors Trimbo installed have exceeded what was promised. We really appreciate Dominic's dedication to get the job done right.

josh Metcaffe from Toronto
josh Metcaffe from Toronto

windoes

Dom came out priced the windows for me told me there was 3-4 week wait, they came and installed the thermal windows
Great Job, I also wanted to thank the office team as well

John & Elizabeth
John & Elizabeth

New Window

This was my second time dealing with Trimbo is as many years and once again a fantastic job. They are very easy to deal with and the prices were great, no need to offer you "Deals" because they were honest and clear quotes. There's a reason why Holmes uses them they are top quality, and the same installers from the TV will do your work, there's no "subbing" out your job. A family owned and operated company with knowledgeable and courteous staff. Thanks again Domenic and all the great people at Trimbo.

Adrienne Chung from Markham
Adrienne Chung from Markham

Exterior door replacement

We engaged Trimbo to replace 4 exterior doors. They had the best options and materials of the 4 companies we contacted and the staff were very knowlegeable & willing to answer questions and make recommendations - thank you Marco & Domenic. The finished doors are even more beautiful than shown online / in the brochure and the installation was efficient, precise, professional & neat - thank you Ron & Elio. They also addressed some areas of concern that were hidden during the original installation. We are very pleased with the work and would gladly have them do other work in future. Thanks to all at Trimbo!

Mark from Hamilton
Mark from Hamilton
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Window Replacement

Tony and Trimbo Windows were fantastic to deal with. They spent months and months of consultation time with us, and showed a lot of patience in dealing with our numerous questions and changes, even at the last minute. The installer was friendly, conscientious, and respectful of our home, and the windows look fabulous. Very happy with our experience.