John's Flooring

Reviews for John's Flooring

Br from Toronto
Br from Toronto

Carpets, Tiles, Laminate, Hardwood Refinished

We highly recommend John's flooring. Over many years we have had them do various flooring jobs. They did great work on wall-to-wall carpeting in a living room and a family room , carpeting on a staircase, Duraceramic Tiles in a hallway and a bathroom, laminate flooring in a kitchen, hardwood refinished throughout entire main floor, and also our children have hired them for similar jobs in their homes. Estimating is always fair and efficient by Steve. Their workmanship has always very good. Scheduling has been very reliable.

Steve in Whitby
Steve in Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent Service & Pricing

Have used John's Flooring for many years. Have had stairs and hall carpet replaced in two homes and more recently had carpet installed in our newly finished basement. The installers even vacuumed the carpet before they left. A wonderful family run business.

Would definitely recommend them based on service, value and knowledge of the products they offer.

Toronto

After days installing a floor in an empty home, they "cleaned" up and left. They phone me today to see how I liked the floor. How do you think I liked the floors? I post these as an example of their professionalism.

I wasn't happy with the floor either as it literally floats on air like a bouncy castle. Already looking for a new contractor. Expensive lesson for me.

David Reddin from Toronto
David Reddin from Toronto

Replaced carpet in 2 bedrooms

Compared to the big box retailer, John's offered superior selection, quality, service and installation. These folks know carpet. They took time to explain my options and followed up to ensure that I was happy with the work. Can't say enough good things about the treatment I received from this first class family business!

Doreen in Toronto
Doreen in Toronto

Carpet & hardwood for entire house

We had to replace our carpet and hardwood throughout our house due to a fire. The best decision we made was to hire John's Flooring. They had done our carpeting many years ago plus that of family and friends. Steve very patiently showed us many samples & recommended those that would wear the best. He came to the house several times to measure & make sure everything was ready. They are very straight forward, trust worthy, hard working, and on time. They even found an error in our insurance quote that saved us hundreds of dollars. We would not use any other company.

John Davey from Pickering
John Davey from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Carpeting

Excellent products that we have used on multiple occassions. Fantastic installation by friendly staff, who are more then willing to follow up on any complaints or installation concerns. They give value for money and ensure customer satisfaction.

Erwin in Scarborough
Erwin in Scarborough
12 reviews Scarborough, ON

Congoleum Vinyl Tile Installed

Excellent service and reasonable price. Our new Congoluem vinyl tile floor in our kitchen looks great. The intaller, Rob, was very professional and completed the installation in a timely manner. We were pleased to do business with a local company.

Derek Swanson in Scarborough
Derek Swanson in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

new hardwood floors

These guys are really nice, and really helpful. Did a great job with my hardwood floors. The installer was on time and were flexible with the hours as to when they could do the job, All in all it was a good experience. I'd recommend John's flooring for anyone who is looking to have hardwood floors put in

Anu in Markham
Anu in Markham

New Carpet in Basement

We went shopping for carpet the week before we moved into our new home. John's flooring has an amazing selection. Mike, the salesperson, listened to our needs (budget, baby, pets etc) and made very useful suggestions. They installed the carpet on a Saturday (the day before we moved!)and we couldn't be happier. They even offered to bind a leftover bit of carpet for us to use as a runner. If you're looking for a family-run business that has great customer service, good prices (we did our research; they are priced better than the big box stores) and quality installers....look no further! I haven't left a review like this before but I really wanted to help others spend their money wisely. Will post photos as soon as we unpack and make the basement look half decent!!!