John's Flooring

Reviews for John's Flooring

Anu in Markham
Anu in Markham

New Carpet in Basement

We went shopping for carpet the week before we moved into our new home. John's flooring has an amazing selection. Mike, the salesperson, listened to our needs (budget, baby, pets etc) and made very useful suggestions. They installed the carpet on a Saturday (the day before we moved!)and we couldn't be happier. They even offered to bind a leftover bit of carpet for us to use as a runner. If you're looking for a family-run business that has great customer service, good prices (we did our research; they are priced better than the big box stores) and quality installers....look no further! I haven't left a review like this before but I really wanted to help others spend their money wisely. Will post photos as soon as we unpack and make the basement look half decent!!!

SONIA FROM AJAX
SONIA FROM AJAX
2 reviews ,

LAMINATE FLOORING INSTALLED IN 3 ROOMS

They actually gave me samples to take home of the flooring so I could choose at my own leisure to see what I would like. They installed on a date that was convenient to me. The workmanship was excellent.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing. They are excellent.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
They should defiinately contact John's flooring. They are very personable and do great work.
jackie in Scarborough
jackie in Scarborough
1 review ,

laminate installed in home in three rooms

Previously had carpet and tiles installed and the workmanship was excellent. Returned to them as they gave me samples to take home and make a decision as to what i would like. They arranged to come when it worked for me and it was done very well.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?