Avrils Refrigeration Service

Reviews for Avrils Refrigeration Service

Suhaila Ali
Suhaila Ali

Fixed Whirlpool Dryer

My sister in law's family highly recommended Avril as he fixed many of their appliances. We contacted him for our broken Whirlpool Dryer. Avril responded to calls promptly and arrived on time. He got the dryer fixed in an hour and half. We are happy that we did not need to invest in a new dryer and recommend Avril.

Brenda Nunes in Scarborough
Brenda Nunes in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Repairs to Maytag 'frig, and Whirlpool stove

This was my first experience with Avril Refrigeration. I found them in the yellow pages (Scarborough).I was not given an estimate for the repairs, as I requested. The work took about an hour, but the stove needed a second visit. The invoice didn't show a breakdown of labour and replacement parts cost. I felt I was overcharged, and wanted to review the estimate. Unfortunately I had already paid the $570, and all my phone calls were ignored. There appears to be no policy regarding their business methods. There is no storefront and the company appears to be a collection of people who work independently, to whom calls are forwarded but not returned.

I would never use this company again or recommend it to anyone else.