Bradford Glass & Mirror Ltd

C & D in Wilmington
C & D in Wilmington
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great customer service

When we reno'd our bathroom, the topic that took up more time than any other was mirror(s). Finally came up with an idea, and called my usual window place. They wouldn't touch the mirrors we had, but recomened Bradford Glass. John answered the phone and all my questions. I took the problem up to him, and he made some excellent recommedation, came up with an idea that I had not thought of and explained various ways to do what I wanted. In less than 20 min. I was back out the door with a custom cut mirror ready to frame, and a window frame with a mirror in it that will look fabluous for a more than fair price. Instructions on how to finish them at home (as we wanted to do) were very clear. We couldn't be happier. Next time we will call first, rather than spending (no kidding) months disagreeing with each other on the best thing to do.