A&J Windows and Doors

Reviews for A&J Windows and Doors

Elaine
Elaine

Windows

From start to finish very happy workmanship. Very friendly and the windows are wonderful. Clean up was excellent

It was a pleasure doing business with you and I appreciate your kind words.

Windows in Family Room

As always, A&J windows provided an excellent product and service for our family room windows. They have replaced almost all our windows in our house and we are very pleased with their product.

Thank you for your kind words and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

New Build in Etobicoke

We used John for our latest house project and are pleased with the results. The doors and windows look great. We've worked with John before and appreciate that he and his team always do their best to accommodate our needs quickly and efficiently. Would certainly recommend them!

Thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate it. It's always a pleasure doing business with you.

Dick in Etobicoke
Dick in Etobicoke

Loft windows replacement

The whole process from my initial visit to their location to the installation of the 2 new windows in our third storey couldn't have been better.
John was a pleasure to deal with, and the installation was done quickly, efficiently and professionally - and within our time frame. We are so pleased with the end result - better than we thought it could be, both inside and out.
Many thanks to John and his crew..if the need arises, we will certainly use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I appreciate your kind words and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Karin in Guelph
Karin in Guelph

House Renovation

Fantastic customer service , quality product and reasonably priced. John provided insightful feedback - clearly knows the renovation business. Gave us the time we needed and worked with us to make important decisions. Reponded to our questions and requests right away, didn't have to chase!! Would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I appreciate your recommendations.

tgushue in Toronto
tgushue in Toronto

Window Renovation

we needed new windows for our house, in total I had to replace 14 windows. John came and gave us a quote and I was able to do all at once. His workers were very professional and did a great job on the windows they look great.

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

A&J Windows and Doors - purchaced and installed

Excellent service fast and clean. This is the second time we have used them. Nice thing is John only replaces what is needing replacement so you spend only when it is needed.

Thank you for your repeat business and for your kind words.

Replacement and Retrofit Project

My wife and I were looking for a company to replace the original windows and doors in our eighty year old, two-storey home in Etobicoke. We discovered A&J Windows and Doors after finding that the previous owner hired the company to change a couple of the original windows at the back of the house. When we first met John, he instilled a sense of confidence that he was skilled at his trade and that he was dedicated to his customers. This impression was confirmed over and over given the efforts he made throughout the process, including driving us to a nearby house where A & J had just installed windows in the same colour we were considering. We began to feel more like family than just customers.

Among other aspects of the project, John was extremely helpful in walking us through what was involved in replacing our single back door with a new sliding double-glass door, which involved replacing bricks. My wife and I are thrilled that we now have so much light pouring in through the back of the house into the kitchen! The result is incredible.

John's warmth and charm go beyond many of the other tradesmen that we've been dealing with during our home renovations, and it's been an absolute pleasure to see how smooth the process went even though changing windows and doors in 80-year old homes has the potential to bring lots of surprises.

Thank you for your business and your kind review about our company. I appreciate it very much.

window replacement

a-j removed and replaced a number of old windows on my mothers house. they did an excellent job. the work was done quickly and efficiently. they cleaned up the site when finished, john and the crew were very friendly and easy to deal with ....their workmanship looks to be top quality. highly recommended!

It was a pleasure doing business with you and thank you for your recommendations.

Front Entry Door and Bay Window Replacement

I was recommended to A&J by a customer that was very satisfied with this company's products and service. I can tell you 100% that this family business is the best I have experienced in years. The customer service is outstanding and the product quality in my door and window are exceptional. Without any hesitation, this is a company that I would recommend without a second thought. I am very pleased with the attention to detail and I can tell you that my neighbours are very jealous with the way my home has been upgraded due to A&J Windows and Doors

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we appreciate your recommendations.

More about A&J Windows and Doors

Family owned and operated A & J Windows & Doors has served Toronto and surrounding communities for over 30 years, offering sales and installation of quality doors and windows for residential and commercial customers.

Save Time, Stress and Money

There are many options available today for buying, installing and replacing doors and windows, so much so that choosing the right type, brand and style for your needs can become a stressful and time consuming experience. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Whether you need to install new windows in your custom home, replace existing windows or doors in your current residence, or are interested in saving money with new energy efficient models, we promise to deliver unmatched service and top-quality products at a competitive price. Some of the products and services we offer include:

Windows– We install vinyl windows in a variety of colours and styles, including casements, double hung and slider.

Doors– Choose from entrance doors available in insulated steel or fibreglass and in your choice of colour and gloss, as well as patio and garden doors in a selection of glass styles.

Railings– We are experienced in the installation of quality aluminum railings, available in various styles and colours.

Repairs– We offer repairs of most brands of doors and windows, as well as repairs for screens and glass performed in our shop.

Window Wise Certified