Instant Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Instant Plumbing & Heating

Debbie Hillhurst
Debbie Hillhurst

Kitchen faucet

Kitchen faucet was leaking and I call instant plumbing to fix it. When they can they told me that the faucet was not longer good however they can try to fix it but it will soon leak again. They also told me they had some faucet in the van if I like one I like on they can have it change instantly. I did and I am very happy with it. Good work!

Dan Mark in Calgary
Dan Mark in Calgary

Hot water tank

Instant Plumbing went well beyond the call to get a water heater out of a difficult location. The plumber was courteous and very polite. His rate was more than reasonable. My family will not hesitate to use him again in the future as our only plumber,thanks.

More about Instant Plumbing & Heating

We offer full residential plumbing services in all areas of Calgary. This includes repairs and replacements for toilets, drains, faucets, showers, water treatment systems, gas fittings, and heating and cooling systems (such as furnaces, boilers and air conditioning). We also have plumbers on duty 24/ 7 for emergency services.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?