Furniture
1328 17 Avenue SW Calgary AB
Furniture

Reviews for Walls Alive Ltd

Interior design

Don't bother with the colour consult. Had a walls alive "designer" come to my home for a fee, she went through my home negatively commenting on everything. Did not get around to the paint colours, money completely wasted. The same designer recommended very similar colour combos for 3 homes in my neighbourhood. Quiz the designer at the store for free, ( phone to find out when they are there) go home and tape the colour samples to the wall and choose the one you like the most. Go out for dinner with the money you saved.

Cynthia in Calgary
Cynthia in Calgary
10 reviews CALGARY, AB

Paint color for bedroom

403-244-8931
1328 17 Avenue SW
AB

While I was able to find paint colors for my living areas pretty easily with Benjamin Moore, I was stumped with my bedroom so I decided to go to a store that specialized more with paint advice. Word of caution: this place is pricey! Everything from furniture to drapery to paint is beautiful - but you do pay for it. One option I really liked though was their supersize paint cards to take home. I much prefer this option over buying paint can samples.