Armour Pest Control Limited

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Armour Pest Control Limited

Reviews for Armour Pest Control Limited

Terese in Toronto
Terese in Toronto

mice and bedbug problem resolved

I had a terrible problem with both mice and bedbugs for months. The building I live in supplied pest control but there were very little results. A friend recommended calling Armour Pest Control.
Best call I ever made! I got a call back from Paul within minutes. I arranged an appointment in less than 48 hours.
When Paul arrived, he immediately put my nerves at ease with his caring demeanor. He gave a full explanation of what he would do and what my responsibilities were. He was very patient and kind.
It's been weeks now since he was at my apartment and I have been sleeping soundly ever since! Thank You Armour Pest Control!
I will recommend you to everyone I know.

Dustin in Cambridge
Dustin in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Pest control

I was plauged by bed bugs and cockroaches for weeks before my landlord agreed to pay for an exterminator. Armour Pest controll eliminated both pests, and they have not returned. I am very greatful to Paul for his services. Not only was the job done right, it was done quickly and it was inxexpensive. Thank you!

Bedbugs

When we figured out we had bedbugs I was mortified. Paul came and fixed the problem promptly.. he was friendly and very knowledgable. I would use this company again... but hopefully I won't have to.

Roach removel

This company is being used to remove roaches from my building. Over the past few months he's been here to spray quite a few times with no solution. Whether this is a problem with the building or the company I'm not sure. I know that when they came to do my apartment he didn't do spraying behind the fridge or the stove where the roaches were really bad. He started to spray while I was still in the apartment which I thought was a little bit off. Overall I'm not sure I would recommend this company to anyone

Michele yeates from Toronto
Michele yeates from Toronto

Mice removal

Excellent service . I have used them for mice removal and the mice stayed away for years . The man who runs this company is very professional and caring and very prompt .