Infinity Flooring Inc

Floor Retailers
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Ottawa  >  Infinity Flooring Inc

Reviews for Infinity Flooring Inc

Engineered wood flooring

Ask for Gloria, she is great! She helped me pick the perfect flooring. She was patient and helpful, getting large scale samples of the flooring i liked so that i could see what they would look like before i bought. Im very pelased with the services pand products they provided!

Thank-you so much for your wonderful review! I have passed along your kind words to Gloria!

Infinity Flooring

I had the most beautiful hardwood floors installed in my home as well as lovely carpet on the lower level. The installers were very competent and pleasant to deal with. The office staff were very friendly and knowledgeable when I went in and although an error occurred, it was corrected appropriately. In general, l am extremely happy with my flooring and would recommend them.

We are really happy everything worked out. We pride ourselves on our customer service and will go above and beyond to ensure our clients are extremely well taken care of. Thank-you for your review.

scott in Ottawa
scott in Ottawa

Home Office nd 2nd floor carpeting

I have nothing but great things to say.Stephane did an outstanding job on the office flooring, even got the squeaks out. Steve and Dave a wonderful job on the carpet. The house doesn't look the same now. Gloria super sales lady she is made sure everything went together perfectly. I highly recommend Infinity Flooring. Scott & Norma.

Thank-you so much for your kind review. We agree, Gloria is extremely knowledgeable and definitely goes above and beyond for all of our customers. Feel free to contact us for any future projects you may have.

Diana in Ottawa
Diana in Ottawa

Flooring Renovations

I have been shopping at Infinity Flooring for the past ten years. They have a large selection of both hardwood and carpet at very competitive prices. Trust Gloria to guide you and make the right decision for all your flooring needs. She is very knowledgeable and provides awesome service! An excellent company to deal with!

Thank-you so much for taking the time to post a review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we love hearing that we are accomplishing this goal! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Gloria.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Quality service and installation.

I have dealt with Gloria at Infinity Flooring for the past 12 years. I have purchased cork for my kitchen, slate for my entry ways and wool area rugs. The prices were great as well as the service. I would highly recommend checking them out. See Gloria.

Wow, thank-you so much for your amazing review and your years of business. We look forward to any future projects you may have.

Steph from Ottawa
Steph from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hardwood flooring

We purchased solid hardwood flooring from Infinity Flooring and they were very helpful during the process, answering our many questions. The quality of the product is high and the sales people are very knowledgeable about different flooring types. They are straightforward about what types of flooring work in different situations and will tell you if they've heard negative feedback because they want you to be satisfied with your purchase. They are interested in long-term relationships with customers, not just making a quick buck.

Shona in Stittsville
Shona in Stittsville
4 reviews STITTSVILLE, ON

Recarpeting of house

We undertook the complete refreshing of an older home in 2012. Of all the contractors we dealt with (painters, movers, hardwood refinishers) Infinity Flooring was the most professional and reliable. We got several quotes on flooring. Infinity was competitively priced and we loved their salesperson, Roy. He was always willing to discuss budgets, options, and timing with us – often by phone, but also by staying past regular store hours for us. He also was great about telling us ways we could save money if we wanted to – and in the end we saved over $1500 by ripping out the old carpet and doing the cork floor installation ourselves. The carpet installation went exactly as they had described – 3 days, on budget, and everything finished perfectly. They were the one contractor I didn't have to call back to fix a single detail. The work was perfect.

I you want a reliable, professional, hassle and worry free flooring project completed on time and on budget, I would highly recommend Infinity Flooring.