Foundations

Jim in Chatham-Kent
Jim in Chatham-Kent
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Poor quality materials

First of Paul S and the other fellas were great. They were informative, helpful. No complaints about them. Salesperson Tom B also excellent.

However, they had to use poor quality materials i.e no connectors at joints of plastic channel - duct tape used to hold joints together. Corners and all other cleanouts kept in place using duct tape until cement hardened. With engineers I would think it would be a better quality materials used.
We will see how it holds up? Time will tell !

fixingitup
fixingitup
2 reviews Chatham-Kent, ON

Sump Pump room renovation

Advanced Basement Systems (Justin was the foreman) performed the following work on Saturday July 8 2017
• Installed 34’ of WaterGuard along the base of the outside walls.
• Installed “CleanSpace Wall System" on the outside walls
• Installed a sump liner and new sump pump where the existing concrete sump was.

They did a great job, kept the work and access area clean and explained what was going on each step of the way

jsfeffler
jsfeffler
1 review Ilderton, ON

Fixed the crack in my foundation from the interior.

Trevor came in and was very good to talk to. He informed me of the entire procedure he needed to do to seal the crack in the foundation and create the well in the floor. He tried his very best to minimize the amount of work I would need to do for clean up and repair. He worked with me to make a plan for re-studding the wall properly. He thoroughly explained how the system worked and how the warranty applied to the job. Trevor was a great technician to work with.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! Glad to hear Trevor was such a help- he's a great guy! Have a great week. - Ben

B. W.
B. W.
1 review London, ON

Basement crack repair

Advanced Basement Systems offered an initial free thorough review to determined the best option for our basement issues. Their appointment was quick and on time and the work was professional and clean.

Thank you for the opportunity and for the nice review! -Ben

Private User reviews Lambton County, ON

Ultra sump pump service

Advanced Basement Systems
1-866-277-1277
23576 Prince Albert Road
N7L2G9

Joel D. was excellent as the service technician performing annual service on ultra sump battery backup system, sump pump and Sanidry system. He explained all the routines that should be performed regularly as preventive maintenance. He was very professional and knowledgeable.

Thanks for your review about Joel!

Rob B.
Rob B.
1 review , ON

waterproofed basement

Throughout the entire process they were extremely professional, kind, and very respectful of my home. The service they offer is better than all others. The previous homeowners had other companies come and fix the problem but all failed to resolve the issue. Advanced basement system came in and fixed the problem and I have been water free for over a year. I cannot say enough about the company, and I would recommend them to anyone who needs their help.

Thank you Rob for choosing Advanced Basement Systems. We appreciate your review!

JOHN RIOLO from Amherstburg
JOHN RIOLO from Amherstburg
1 review Amherstburg, ON

crawlspace drainage

These guys have a cookie cutter approach to all jobs. They are WAY more expensive than they should be and they do not stand behind their work. They left my crawlspace with water pooling up to the surface and not draining properly into the sump. It is a good thing that I had time to see it before they covered everything up with the clean space plastic. BEWARE, they are only covering up a problem so you don't see it anymore. My new contractor says it is the third time this year he has had to go in and fix their mess. would NOT recommend. do your homework and find someone better/cheaper.

Emily Nadeau from Windsor
Emily Nadeau from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Installation of water leaking system

I was highly impressed by the rep who came to my home initially and gave an expert slide presentation. The crew, lead by Shawn L., was friendly, skilled, tidy, completed the project in the estimated time, and a pleasure to meet under stressful circumstances. He explained everything clearly throughout when asked, and made me feel well taken care of. I'm very happy with the results and confident I made the right choice.

More about Advanced Basement Systems

Providing permanent solutions to homeowners with wet basements, musty crawl spaces, bowing or settling foundations. Full line of sump pumps and dehumidifiers. Certified Radon Gas Mitigator. Solid, thorough service to our customers is the #1 priority and we stand behind our work with written warranties! Fully staffed to start and ...
Looking for Foundations pros in London?