HD Good-View Design & Build

1 Ontario Vaughan ON L4J
HD Good-View Design & Build

Reviews for HD Good-View Design & Build

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great job interlocking our backyard!

Great job with our interlock. They did both front yard and backyard in 4 days, we are very happy with the way it looks and with the super speed! Thank you

Thank you for your time to write the review. We will keep on that.

2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Landscape design and fence repair

had previously done some work with e on at my son's house in Aurora they came down or very flexible on working and adjusting things no complaints very fast and efficient the project we project that was a disaster from another contractor that we fired and we hired Yin and her husband to come down and the most amazing crew and people to deal with a highly recommended the input from Yan amazing views very very creative and at any time you asked her to adjust things or change things there was no question of money or anything like that should work with the sprinkler people but we supplied for timing just an amazing group of you

Thank you For your review, Terry. I appreciate it your trusting.

James
James

Backyard patio work

Mike and his team did an excellent job in removing my old wooden deck and replacing it with stone pavers . The project also included a new stone flower bed and a garden shed with a concrete base .
The entire team was very professional ,hard working and completed the project on time as promised.Their pricing was also very reasonable and competitive.
Yan was very prompt in responding to my e-mails/phone calls and answered all my questions with valuable suggestions.
I would for sure recommend their work .

Hi, James, thank you for your time to write the review.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Deck and stone work

Yan and Mack are an awesome wife and husband team. Mack and his crew did a great job removing our old deck and building the new one along with some stone work around the deck. The work was completed on time and we were happy with the quality. Mack was happy to help us with a couple minor extras at no extra charge!

I'm happy to recommend HD Good-View!

Hi, Chirs, I am so glad for your review. You are also very nice and cooperate our works. Thank you for the help to get the parking space and communicate with neighbors. I appreciate it!

Front Yard Re-Design

We chose HD for a few reasons. First they were very responsive and prompt with our initial communications. Second, they were respectful of our timelines and kept all the appointments. Third the price was right.

The workman ship was phenomenal, the crew very respectful and hardworking. Yan was very responsive even on weekends. This review would be a 10, but there was one minor breakdown, which involved the stone delivery. We were not informed of the date for delivery and given how tight downtown is, this impacted parking. One minor hiccup, great work, very happy!!

thank you for your review. That's very helpful for us to improve our service. Thank you again

Kee Dee in Markham
Kee Dee in Markham

Front/back yards interlocking

After getting quotes from different vendors, we decided to go with HD goodvieq landscaping even they are not the lowest quote. Yan came to our home and provided her quote in a professional way. She also provide advice in landscaping and interlocking. Yan’s team was very professional. They finished the project on-time and we are very happy with the results! Looking forward to this summer with new backyard!
Highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much. We appreciate your review and we will try our best to make every project good quality and nice design

jeff in Toronto
jeff in Toronto

Very Happy

We had some interlocking brick work done to the front of our house. We are very happy with the work. It looks fantastic. Yan's team was very courteous and efficient. I will definitely be using them in the future and highly recommend them.

Thank you Jeff for your review, we were happy to work for you as well

HD GOOD-VIEW DESIGN &BUILD - very good work

Manager Yan was doing an excellent job monitoring the entire process along the way. Not only she's experienced enough to give advise while understands your need, managing her crew to get things done on time; she even cater the last minutes changes and make things happened!
All my front, side, backyard & porch were all done in 2 weeks while my neighbor's driveway took 1.5 months.....
Won't hesitate to give a 5 stars recommendation.

Alfonso

Thank you Alfonso, that's my pleasure to work for you

pollychen2016
pollychen2016
1 review , ON

前后花园

老板与员工之间好合协。而且老板太有耐性了,专业水平高,细心周到,价格合理。值得信赖及推荐!
I am satisfied with their job . They are really patient , consideration , and high knowledgeable . I will recommend them to my friends

Thank you very much. We are glad to work for you

Marco lu in Aurora
Marco lu in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Deck & retaining wall

Well done with my new deck and the retaining wall with big stones . Both jobs finished pretty detail , and in a reasonable time . I strongly recommend !

Thank you Marco, you are also nice to us, we appreciate you choose us to do the project .

More about HD Good-View Design & Build

Welcome to HD Good-View Design & Build

HD Good-view Design & Build is a family driven registered company . Our goal is to use heart to build better life for our customers and friends.
We have professional crews who have at least five years professional experiences in construction field and landscaping area in Canada. We have designers who have over ten years experiences in design and estimation with structural engineering Master degree. We give our customers great ideas, best choice, top quality and reasonable price. And also our company is registered with five million dollars project insurance so that our customers can have peaceful mind to enjoy our works.