Grass Roots Lawn & Garden Service Ltd

Review for Grass Roots Lawn & Garden Service Ltd

Cyril ON
Cyril ON
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

French drain along the garage

I was lucky to have company owners as my next door neighbours. I had the driveway sloping towards the garage so water flooded the front of garage, and Stephen suggested to made a French drain along the garage door, and drain pipe few meters down the lawn. I was a lucky first customer for whom Stephen employed the brand-new backhoe.
Thanks to the solution, it is now three years I do not have an issue with water at the front of my garage.
I can certainly recommend the company for all landscaping needs.