Raines Property Maintenance

Reviews for Raines Property Maintenance

BOB
BOB

Spring Clean Up

Cameron and his crew worked extremely hard and earned every penny!!
I have a fairly large property with large pine trees that dropped branches, pine cones and all sorts of debris.
What looked like an abandoned lot they transferred to what now looks like a golf fairway.
Thanks Cameron and will be seeing you in the fall !

Thank you very much Bob! We appreciate you being such a kind and hospitable customer! Can't wait to come back for the fall!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Spring Clean-up

Cameron helped us with the spring clean-up of our front and back yards and enthusiastically provided valuable suggestions on my landscaping questions. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the work done by his team!

Thank you very much! I'm happy we could help!

Spring yard clean up and yard maintenance

A great family run company. Got a reasonable quote and when they showed up to do the work, the were punctual, friendly, did the work very quickly and offered great suggestions. Would definitely recommend this company. Looking forward to have them complete more projects in the near future.

Thank you for the great review! Can't wait to get started on the upcoming projects!

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Yard maintenance - spring cleaning

Our almost 1 acre property, includes large gardens, and many old trees needed a spring clean up. Trees were trimmed, leaves removed, and gardens given a new edge.
The team were polite, friendly, efficient and hard working. We would definitely recommend them to friends and neighbours. The final cost was very reasonable.

Thank you for the review! I'm very happy that we could be of help!

Pawel
Pawel

Spring Cleanup

I had Raines Property Management come by and do my spring cleanup. They did an amazing job at a great price. Very friendly and responsive. I highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review! Can't wait to get started with your summer maintenance!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

grass cutting

He was on time and he did exactly what I asked him to do and I would recommend him to all my friends and family if they need grass cutting

Thank you, I appreciate that! Glad we could help!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front Yard Cleanup

I hired Cameron and this team from RPM to cut and trim my overgrown lawn

Cameron and his team were fast and efficient. They also went over the top and trimmed back all my overgrown weeds in my garden beds free of charge!

I highly recommend Raines as they were polite or enthusiastic about the job! 10/10

So glad you were happy with the outcome!

Shrubs removal and mulch installation

We hired Raines Property Maintenance to remove dead shrubs that looked awful and add new bark mulch to all landsace beds. They competed the work quickly and the property looks great!

Thank you for the great review! It was great working with you!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Fall cleanup

Cameron was very responsive and accommodating for my fall cleanup project. He provided a quote for significantly less than other companies and did a spectacular job with the cleanup. I could not be happier and will be hiring him again next year.

Glad we could help you out! Can't wait to work with you again!

Karna
Karna

Fall Cleanup

Cameron and his team were amazing. They came on short notice and did a fabulous job of cleaning up our property for the fall. We would definitely hire Cameron and his team again in the future. I highly recommend them. Thank you Raine's Property Maintenance!!!

Thank you so much!

More about Raines Property Maintenance

Raines Property maintenance is a modern professional company that is a must use one stop shop for your outdoor needs.
We are a family owned business that has been running since 2005 and we are committed to providing you with a great experience.

We offer a wide range of landscaping services, junk removal and bin rentals.

We are readily available to provide services to not only home owners, but contractors and large scale businesses.