Ottawa Duct Cleaning

RW from Manotick
RW from Manotick
1 review Manotick, ON

Duct cleaning

We found Roger thorough and professional in his estimate. The team was on time and very polite. They spent a lot of time in a good cleaning of our system and the plugged dryer vent. They were very neat and completed the work very professionally. I would certainly have them again.

We appreciate your feedback. Your opinion matters to us.
We look forward to doing business again in the future.
Thank you. Regards, Roger

Lisa in Ottawa
Lisa in Ottawa
3 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Duct Cleaning

Roger first came to my house to provide me with a comprehensive and accurate quote and encouraged me to shop around and compare his services and pricing to others. Following, I had Roger's team clean the duct work in 70+ year old home just last week. His men worked with great enthusiasm and meticulous work ethic and concern. They thoughtfully commented about ductwork in older homes, enlightened me on aspects of the process I wasn't aware of, and even provided me with my own pair of ear buds to insulate from the noise. It is such a pleasure to have employees undertake work in your home and have them speak highly of the organization and individual they work for and with - it says so much! Moreover, when I found myself without hot water the following day, Roger immediately attended my home to re-light the pilot light on the hot water heater that he explained may have been erroneously blown out in the process of cleaning, given the proximity of the hot water cleaner to the furnace - a situation he'd seen once previously. This is a company that goes above and beyond - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the work that we are putting out there. I was touched by your kind words.

Richard from Kanata
Richard from Kanata
2 reviews Kanata, ON

dryer duct cleaning

Realizing that our electric dryer's poor performance was probably due to clogging of the ductwork, my wife turned to the Internet and found "The Dryer Guys", who offer the required unclogging service. It turned out that "The Dryer Guys" are an offshoot of Ottawa Duct Cleaning. Roger returned my phone call within five minutes and arranged for the ductwork to be cleaned on the very same day! It was fascinating to watch the operation, and I much appreciated the explanations and advice received from Roger's cheerful team of Derek and Teo. The compressed-air cleaning device is quite clever and will interest any engineering-minded person. Later in the day I spoke with Roger again to ask about an entirely different home maintenance isssue, and I am very grateful for the advice he offered. I recommend "The Dryer Guys" unreservedly.

Glad we could be of service. Thank you for the recommendation.

Norm C from Nepean
Norm C from Nepean
3 reviews Nepean, ON

Ottawa Duct Cleaning
613-836-7705
11 Mika St
Ottawa
K2S 1K8

I met Roger and his staff three years ago when they cleaned the ducts of my 30 year-old home. The previous homeowner had a large dog and also because of the age of the home, my newly-purchased house had a slight odour. After the duct cleaning the odour was gone! I still keep in touch with Roger because I buy my furnace filters from him. I highly recommend this company for very friendly and quality service. Thanks Roger!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your feedback.

Elisa Frost from Stittsville
Elisa Frost from Stittsville
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Healthy Home Duct Cleaning

I took possession of a house several months ago. The home is over 20 years old and all indications were the ducts had never been cleaned.

Ottawa Duct Cleaning came to my attention at the recommendation of a friend. The morning of the appointment Roger and his team arrived promptly. They were courteous and professional. Roger explained everything they were about to do, and how they would be going about it. During the work effort, the team showed me some on-the-spot before & after shots of what was in my ducts. Stunning. They got the ducts whistle clean. They were respectful and careful with my floors and furniture. Roger even took the time to answer all my questions about some of the unusual ductwork in the house, which was definitely out of scope for the cleaning service they were providing. I found him very knowledgeable about his profession.

If you are looking for duct cleaning services, you have found the company you want to hire! A sincere thank you to Ottawa Duct Cleaning!

It is kind of you to speak so favorable about me and the crew.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

Marc from Kanata
Marc from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Duct Cleaning

I was very impressed with the thoroughness and completeness of the entire job (I had the healthy home with brushing package). The crew of 3 were very professional; explaining various steps along the way. They even moved back the furniture that I had previously moved (to access some of the return registers). All the access holes they made into the duct work and one access hole into the basement ceiling drywall were covered and secured neatly.
The crew was running late for our 2 pm appointment, however Roger did call to gives us notice of their delayed arrival.
I would definitely recommend Ottawa Duct services.

Thank you Marc for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments.

Regards, Roger, Mark, Derek, and Teo.

Farhad Farshimi in Ottawa
Farhad Farshimi in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

house duct cleaning

I contacted Roger for an estimate he showed up promptly on a holiday and explain the work required thoroughly. The price was very fair compared to other competitiveness. I chose the "healthy home package". The crew showed up promptly and worked efficiently and give me the detail works once it was completed. I couldn't be happier.

I appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you and to be of service.

Jackie Turpin from Stittsville
Jackie Turpin from Stittsville
1 review Stittsville, ON

Duct cleaning

Thank you to Roger and his team for a job well done! Roger, I was very impressed with your work. Already we can feel the difference in our home. Your team was friendly, professional and so helpful. Congratulations on finding such devoted staff.

Hi Jackie I'm glad we could be of service. We appreciate you taking a few minutes to share your experience.
Regards,
Roger

Glenn Hewitt from Kanata
Glenn Hewitt from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Duct Cleaning

Tecnicians arrived on time.They were very courteous and answered a few questions that I had for them. I was extremely impressed at how thorough they were and how they cleaned up after completing thier job.

Hi Glen, we pride ourselves on providing a good service. I'm happy you had a good experience.

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS