Ottawa Duct Cleaning

George Robinson from Carp
George Robinson from Carp
1 review Carp, ON

Duct Cleaning

After 10 years in our house we decided to have the ducts cleaned. We shopped around, but Roger was the only one who took the time to come out and provide us with an estimate. What we appreciated most about Roger's estimate was his honesty in identifying things that would cost extra. He encouraged us to shop around and was in no way pushy. When the guys came out to do the cleaning, they were very punctual and professional. They did their work quickly and thoroughly, taking the time to answer any questions that we had. They finished the job within the timeframe that we had been given, despite being constantly pestered by our pets :) There was an error on the original estimate and we ended up paying less than what was quoted. Other companies may not have noted the error and kept the original quote. We will definitely be calling Ottawa Duct Cleaning next time we need this done and are happy to recommend them to anyone else needing this type of work.

Thank you for selecting Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. We look forward to serving you for many years to come. Regards, Roger

Gordon McMillan from Ottawa
Gordon McMillan from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

duct cleaning

Roger came in to make a quote and ended up helping create a triage list for improving the indoor air quality in my mother's home. Rather than putting his business first, he put the home first and we will now replace the carpeting and humidifier before having the ducts cleaned. It would have been very easy for him to walk in with a band aid solution, so I really appreciate his expertise and honesty in helping come up with an overall plan of attack for the home.

Glad I could be of assistance. I look forward to doing business with you in the near future. Regards, Roger

Sherrie from Kanata
Sherrie from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Home Ducts

To Roger and his fabulous team of professionals,
From A to Z this team is a class act; hands down!! The work was done above and beyond our expectations. From the first call, to the explanations of the different services that were offered, to concerns, to coming into our home and amazing us personally and professionally; KUDOS to the Ottawa Duct Cleaning crew. We cannot express how impressed we are with Roger and his fabulous team of professionals. You can certainly tell that this is a family business. They are thoughtful and extremely professional. Once the job was complete, we had a couple of concerns and Roger was right back to our home to ensure our concerns were answered. They treated us and our home with the utmost respect. We will definitely be requesting their services again and for sure recommending them to others we know. The appreciation for this team cannot possibly be measured. Again, a big thank you!!!!!!!
Sherrie and Kyle Lalonde
Kanata, Ontario

Thank you for sharing your experience, and taking the time to acknowledge our work. I could not have asked for nicer comments.

Heather Bell from Nepean
Heather Bell from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Duct Inspection

We had been experiencing a smell in our basement for about a week and we figured that it might be something within the ductwork. I spoke with Roger about the problem and he was able to send a team over that same afternoon. Derek and Theo inspected the ductwork and determined that there was nothing wrong within the ducts. With most companies, that would have been the end of it. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see Derek continue to look around, even outside, to see if he could determine where the smell was coming from. This was not part of his job at all but you could tell that he really wanted to help. He gave me a few ideas on what else I could do and where else I could look and I really appreciated that. He went out of his way to try to solve my problem and I was very impressed. Roger did follow up with me the same day and the service both in person and over the phone was just great. I would definitely recommend this company!

We always strive to do our best to help our customers, and we are very proud of our crew. We appreciate the time you devoted to writing the recommendation.

Diane Hosker from Ottawa
Diane Hosker from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

duct cleaning

I have used Ottawa Duct cleaning services for cleaning my dryer vent as well as the ducts in my house. The owner, Roger, is very helpful in explaining his services, calls me back promptly, and his prices are very reasonable. His crews arrive on time, explain thoroughly what they are doing, are very polite, and professional. It is always a pleasure doing business with them and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

We thank you for selecting Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. We appreciate your continued patronage.

Paula O'Brien from Gloucester
Paula O'Brien from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Duct cleaning and follow-up

This relates to a follow-up visit to 22 Wedgwood Crescent in Blackburn Hamlet on October 23, 2013.
We had received service with the cleaning company earlier in the summer for duct cleaning with their whole home check.. On October 23, 2013 we woke to realize that there was little heat in the house. As they had been the last company doing on the heating and air-conditioning ducts, we called them to ask for a service call. They were able to provide service appointment for later that same afternoon. The agent they sent was named Mark. We called them as the visit window was coming to an end. They responded that he would be at the house between 6:30 and 7 PM.
Upon arriving he immediately apologized for the delay. He was very courteous and respectful of our time. He was very thorough in his investigation of the situation. He spoke clearly about what he was doing and what he was testing in easily understandable layman's terms. He came to the conclusion that it might be our peak-saver screen that was creating the difficulties. He quickly managed to get the furnace running and providing consistent amounts of heat. He was very clear about the steps to be taken should another problem arise. He left us much more educated about heating and cooling systems and their function, maintenance and potential problems. Not only was he quite knowledgeable, he was very affable and he created a very enjoyable service call.
He refused both a payment for the service call, as well as, a personal tip.
In short the experience overall was exceptional. We even received a telephone follow-up, shortly after he left, from his employer asking how the service went. It was at that point that we were informed that he had been delayed because he was attending a skills-upgrading seminar. It is refreshing and impressive to know that a service provider is committed to ongoing life-long learning. It certainly increases the level of trust on the part of a customer.
We have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone. They provided prompt personalized exceptional service and follow-up.
Please give Mark our kindest regards and let him know what a truly wonderful impression he made on us, and what a truly positive and significant asset he represents for your company.
Sincerely,
Paula O’Brien

We take great pride in servicing our customers.
Our staff (Mark our head technician and the rest of the crew) read and appreciate all the positive remarks.
It affirms that we are leading our company in a good direction.
Thank you so much.

RW from Manotick
RW from Manotick
1 review Manotick, ON

Duct cleaning

We found Roger thorough and professional in his estimate. The team was on time and very polite. They spent a lot of time in a good cleaning of our system and the plugged dryer vent. They were very neat and completed the work very professionally. I would certainly have them again.

We appreciate your feedback. Your opinion matters to us.
We look forward to doing business again in the future.
Thank you. Regards, Roger

Lisa in Ottawa
Lisa in Ottawa
3 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Duct Cleaning

Roger first came to my house to provide me with a comprehensive and accurate quote and encouraged me to shop around and compare his services and pricing to others. Following, I had Roger's team clean the duct work in 70+ year old home just last week. His men worked with great enthusiasm and meticulous work ethic and concern. They thoughtfully commented about ductwork in older homes, enlightened me on aspects of the process I wasn't aware of, and even provided me with my own pair of ear buds to insulate from the noise. It is such a pleasure to have employees undertake work in your home and have them speak highly of the organization and individual they work for and with - it says so much! Moreover, when I found myself without hot water the following day, Roger immediately attended my home to re-light the pilot light on the hot water heater that he explained may have been erroneously blown out in the process of cleaning, given the proximity of the hot water cleaner to the furnace - a situation he'd seen once previously. This is a company that goes above and beyond - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the work that we are putting out there. I was touched by your kind words.

Richard from Kanata
Richard from Kanata
2 reviews Kanata, ON

dryer duct cleaning

Realizing that our electric dryer's poor performance was probably due to clogging of the ductwork, my wife turned to the Internet and found "The Dryer Guys", who offer the required unclogging service. It turned out that "The Dryer Guys" are an offshoot of Ottawa Duct Cleaning. Roger returned my phone call within five minutes and arranged for the ductwork to be cleaned on the very same day! It was fascinating to watch the operation, and I much appreciated the explanations and advice received from Roger's cheerful team of Derek and Teo. The compressed-air cleaning device is quite clever and will interest any engineering-minded person. Later in the day I spoke with Roger again to ask about an entirely different home maintenance isssue, and I am very grateful for the advice he offered. I recommend "The Dryer Guys" unreservedly.

Glad we could be of service. Thank you for the recommendation.

Norm C from Nepean
Norm C from Nepean
3 reviews Nepean, ON

Duct cleaning

I met Roger and his staff three years ago when they cleaned the ducts of my 30 year-old home. The previous homeowner had a large dog and also because of the age of the home, my newly-purchased house had a slight odour. After the duct cleaning the odour was gone! I still keep in touch with Roger because I buy my furnace filters from him. I highly recommend this company for very friendly and quality service. Thanks Roger!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your feedback.

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS