Westboro Flooring And D

195 Colonnade Road Ottawa ON K2E 7K3
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Nepean  >  Westboro Flooring And D

Reviews for Westboro Flooring And D

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Westboro has forgotten they are in a customer service business

Completely disappointed in Westboro Flooring. Eight years ago I had a wonderful experience. Happy staff. Not just the sales floor.
Now there is no ownership for any step of the installation after the sale is made. Don’t get me wrong. The sales floor has wonderful happy people. The estimator Wayne is tops, too. Fast, accurate. Sales knows their product. Wayne knows his business, too. They are the only two attributes now because they know what customer service is.
After a deposit is made it goes downhill from there. Grumpy installation foreman Brian. Grumpy booking department. Wasn’t that way before when the flamboyant cheery Cheryl was in charge. Get her back or get your company back to the standards you had then. No repeat business from me. You get a 5 for the sales experience and a -5 for the rest of the experience.

I am sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectation. We strive to ensure the best customer service not only from our sales team but also our installation department. Please contact me directly as I would like to get some more information from you regarding your experience.
Ashley Raymond
Director of Sales & Marketing
613-226-3830

chris in Ottawa
chris in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

beautiful product, very helpful but pricy

With their help in store, whcih was excellent, we selected out wood floor and tiles, and the result is phenomenal.
It's definitely on the high end of price, but the crew they had for the flooring was otherwordly fast and superb. Their tile specialist is a master. I could not have expected a better and more beautiful looking tile floor, especially the way he made it blend to the hardwood floor.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Install hardwood upstairs and cork flooring in kitchen

I needed hardwood installed in the hall and two bedrooms in my townhouse and cork click floor in my small kitchen. The company was very professional, the workers were tidy and the work done to a high standard. Dont recommend the cork though as i have had problems with it and warranty from the manufacturer was not good.

vicki price  from Carp
vicki price from Carp
1 review Rd, ON

Carpet

Westboro installed the carpet in our custom built home and we have 1 defective piece of carpet in 1 room and all seams are visible in all rooms and hallways. We have asked them to replace the carpet and they have refused us. They have deemed the seams "acceptable" and I still have no response about the defective piece after 8 months!

Tracy Pike from Kanata
Tracy Pike from Kanata
5 reviews Kanata, ON

Wood flooring & carpet install & blinds + california shutters

We first hired Westboro Flooring to remove the carpet from our Master Bedroom and install Brazilian Cherry. The installers were polite, professional and did a superb job. Their finish work was perfect, especially the transitions. We were so impressed that we went back to order cellular blinds and California Shutters, which again were very professionally installed. We were so happy with this work that when we decided to sell the house we again hired Westboro Flooring to install new underlay and carpet on the stairs. I would recommend them to everyone. Their prices are reasonable, their installation is impeccable and their professionalism is without equal.

CClark from Vanier
CClark from Vanier
1 review Vanier, ON

Flooring install

Decided on Westboro because of reputation. Price was higher than other companies we've used in the past, but I wanted a top-quality job that would last for the life of the house. I was extremely dissatisifed with the install. The nosing for stairs was too small and didn't fully cover the plywood, the walls were all badly scuffed and had to be repainted, and I was scraping up remnants of glue or sealant that had dripped onto the floor. The company has been cooperative and agreed to fix the nosing, but again ordered the wrong size.

Linda in Ottawa
Linda in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Remove old and install new tile flooring

It was time to change our 25 year old main floor tiling. It was a big job (approximately 400 sq. ft). The tile selection at Westboro was large and the sales staff were helpful. The installer they provided was the best! He ensured that the hall floor would be level with all the entry points to the various rooms branching out (4) as well as a curved staircase. The removal was done in an efficient manner, with minimal dust (plastic was everywhere). The installation took a few days but the crew worked diligently every day - no jumping to different job sites. Would hire them again for sure.

Tina in Findlay Creek
Tina in Findlay Creek
1 review ,

Hardwood floor

Overall we are satified with our new floor. There are a few chips and scratches though that we were not happy to find. They have come in since to look at them although the trouble to fix the issues would be more work than we'd like to go through. They have been thorough with their work and help.

Marilyn Benn in Ottawa
Marilyn Benn in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

kitchen renovation

They were able to tile over top of our existing tile and butt up to the surrounding wood floor perfectly. The tile was of excellent quality and the workmen were polite, skilled and cleaned up after. The backsplash was also well suited to the style of the kitchen and installed around all the unevenly placed wall plugs and window framing.

More about Westboro Flooring And D

Westboro Flooring & Décor has been providing Ottawa flooring and window coverings in the commercial, new housing, residential and institutional markets since 1962. Our family owned and operated business has grown and diversified over the years to become one of the largest flooring companies in the Ottawa region. Every day ...