Purewater Total Home Leisure

Reviews for Purewater Total Home Leisure

Misty Banyard in Ottawa
Misty Banyard in Ottawa

Hot Tub purchase and installation

I have nothing but good things to share about my purchase from Purewater Total Home Leisure. Seth guided me through my hot tub purchase, customizing the options to best suit my needs. Angela did an outstanding job scheduling, then rescheduling, my delivery amidst my renovations and Steven and his crew did a wonderful, and careful, job throughout the entire installation process. I could not be happier...thank you Purewater!

Jeannie in Toronto
Jeannie in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hot tub sale and installation

I have only positive things to say about Purewater. From the sales person to the installers, they treated us like gold. They made our purchase so easy and seamless.... making a major purchase like this can be stressful and they made us feel so comfortable about it all. Now if Mother Nature could be as nice so we can enjoy our spa!!!

New inground pool liner, new pump, new filter, pool heater

We moved into a home with an inground pool that was not properly updated as needed. Carolyn and her staff provide excellent advice on what needed to be updated immediately. However as things progressed, additional upgrading was required. Once again we were provided with excellent advice and pricing with hydro rebates and savings on electricity. Even decided to heat the pool to get more days of enjoyment. Thanks Carolyn!

Wendy in Ottawa
Wendy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hot tub removal and new hot tub installation

I had a removal of old hot tub and then install new tub. The men had problems with old tub but persevered and went above and beyond their jobs to make sure everything was yo my satisfaction. I cannot say enough about Steph and Marty and their crew. Incredible work. They were very determined and completed everything beautifully. Great job! Highly recommend!

Alan Hillier in Ottawa
Alan Hillier in Ottawa

Fantastic Customer Support

I purchased a Pentair Pool Pump in June of 2016, pump failed this spring and Pentair advised me the warranty is only 60 days if the product was self installed. I called Purewater to see what support they were prepared to offer. After an initial discussion, Purewater (Carolyn) agreed to contact Pentair on my behalf. Within a few hours she called me back with the news that they had been successful in getting Pentair to change their position on the warranty. I could not be happier with the support and Customer Service from Purewater and Carolyn in particular. Fantastic Customer first attitude and I would highly recommend this business. It is getting harder and harder to find businesses which stand behind their Customer and have a strong Customer Service culture.

Review has 1 previous version

I regret and fully understand your disappointment. Spring is an unimaginably busy time here and it sounds like your concerns were summarily brushed off in a way that is totally unacceptable. There is in fact a 90 day manufacturer's warrantee, however, Purewater stands behind purchases beyond those deadlines. If we need to make an extra effort, we normally do so. If you can reach out to our customer service department (SALES@PUREWATERMAIL.COM) with a copy of your purchase receipt please let us try and get a favorable resolution to this problem for you.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Artesan Hot Tub Servicing

Did a lot of homework to buy the next perfect hot tub for us, owned a Hot Springs for 15 years and loved it. Did not get it from Purewater. Our brand new hot tub, 5 months old, started having issues - jets not working and no heat - not good. Message said 'heater may be dry'. Tried to troubleshoot ourselves - we know quite a bit about hot tubs. Nothing worked called Purewater and explained the message they said they would have to send someone out at a $50 charge. I said just tell me what the message means and I will fix it, they said they did not know. Very reluctantly I said OK - hated the idea of paying to get my new hot tub fixed! Got home to see a bill for $163... the guy was there for 15 minutes, most time to take cover on and off and changed a fuse. Could not believe they would charge me $163 to change a fuse. Why could they not have told me hey check your fuses before we waste your money. Spoke to manager and it was like talking to a brick wall. Not her problem and she could not see my point of view at all. Threw all kinds of excuses at me - they decreased my bill to $100 thinking this would appease me - it was never about the money. How do they get away with charging me anything without getting my permission first??? Why did the service person not tell me to check the fuses,? How come the hot tub itself does not say its a fuse instead of its a dry heater??? Don't buy anything from Purewater.

We regret that our client was not well served in this instance. While we do attempt to troubleshoot and avoid service calls whenever possible, our consultant did not anticipate that the issue lay with a simple blown fuse. After reviewing this case we determined that the service fee should be waived and was fully refunded to the client.

Chris in Ottawa
Chris in Ottawa

Hottub

First time hottub buyer and couldn't have been happier with my purchase. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff! Seth was able to answer all of my questions and concerns and Stefan and the delivery team were very efficient at what they do
Would definitely recommend purewayer to anyone. I even buy all of my dart supplies there now.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot tub purchase and Installation

We are happy with the installation of our Hot Tub. Your installers did a great job getting the tub into a tight spot and offered some good advice on the operation and maintenance of the tub. They were very professional and friendly.

I should mention that we were very pleased with your sales staff. Kevin was very informative, answered all our questions and concerns. We were very comfortable in making our decision.

Elizabeth in Carleton Place
Elizabeth in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

New hot tub

The sales persons were very knowledgeable and did not pressure us in any way. The delivery and install staff were on time and did a great job. We really appreciated the after sale follow-up. I was extremely pleased to receive an invitation to spa school- it helped immensely. It was informative and professional and answered all my questions. I recommend Pure Water Total Home Leisure.

Moira
Moira
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Pool Table purchasing experience

I had a good experience buying a pool table and light from Purewater. My table is beautiful and exactly as expected. I got a good price during the boxing week sale. My salesperson (Seth) was very patient in helping me select a felt color. He was also very helpful when I discovered a few small things wrong with some of the accessories. The light we purchased had a dent in one of the shades, one of the balls was chipped, and one of the cues was warped. Seth replaced them all on the spot. The installers (Stephane and Steven) were very professional: right on time, courteous, helpful in choosing which way to break and did an excellent job at installing the table properly (level) and in the location we wanted. I would definitely recommend Purewater to a friend who was in the market for a pool table.

More about Purewater Total Home Leisure

Home leisure and recreation products; hot tubs, billiard tables, swimming pool supplies, and service / repair.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Ottawa?