Purewater Total Home Leisure

Reviews for Purewater Total Home Leisure

randy in Toronto
randy in Toronto

Hot tub purchase

I was happy with the sales people and the knowledge they have in there products.
I am especially happy with the ability to have our water tested as needed and have all of my questions answered.
This is the first time owning a hot tub and would recommend pure water to any of my friends
Randy
Ottawa

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review Luskville, QC

Spa Purchase and Installation

Our purchase experience, the installation, and the actual usage of our new spa is just incredible.

The sale staff was great and extremely knowledgeable for all the questions we add as this is was our first spa purchase. We were recommended Pure-Water by friends, and we are absolutely satisfied thus far.

The installation crew was very polite, funny, and extremely professional.

They have been extremely careful not to damage anything as they move the spa to its future location. They were more than patient for the fine positioning of the spa, so it now lays exactly were we wanted it to be.

The judicious advises on how to actually fill and start the spa were precise and very easy to understand. We were into our spa the day after, which was great.

During our spa shopping, no other retailer could match the actual customer service and detailed explanations that Pure-Water has provided us.

This same service was the key element that made us choose this store, and we are now happy spa owners!

Thanks once again Pure-Water.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

South Seas Spa

Dealing with Purewater was a real charm! My salesperson was very understanding and cooperative with ALL my questions... and there were lots of them. I was worried about delivery of my hot tub because access to my back yard was tricky so we talked to "Stefan" and he assured us that getting the hot tub in the desired location would be possible. Sure enough, on delivery day, my new purchase was carefully dropped exactly where I wanted it without any issues. Thanks Purewater for making my life just a little better!

Doug Mitchell from Arnprior
Doug Mitchell from Arnprior
3 reviews Arnprior, ON

Retreat SE Hot Tub purchase

Great service from start to finish! Seth in sales, the girls at the back, to Stefan and his install partner. We love the hot tub, thx again! This is why we love doing business with you guys!

RyanF in Plano
RyanF in Plano
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hot tub purchase and installation

Great experience at the store working with Seth (senior sales rep) to find just the right hot tub for our needs. He did a great job at giving us all the information that we requested both the day we were in store as well as those we had in follow up by email. Purchase was smooth and easily done all on our credit card. Hot tub was delivered about 4-5 weeks after ordering. The installers were professional, efficient and reasonably helpful about getting set up. Definitely need to do some reading on your own to become comfortable with management of your hot tub, although the store does seem quite helpful with aftercare including "wine and cheese" sessions where they do tutorials on hot tub care. They also do water testing for free if you bring in a sample (so I understand). Overall a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to send my family and friends to Purewater if they were considering a hot tub purchase.

Brendalee in Toronto
Brendalee in Toronto
1 review Limoges, ON

Pelican bay. Hot tub

Chris had help my husband and I with the purchase of our new tub a few months had gone by before we had the run delivered Chris was great with trying to find a gazebo to complete the package so obstacles prevented that to happen. We did have the tub delivered on time Sept 2016. Just in time for the cooler weather. Have been enjoying relaxing in the evening air Love the lounge seat Thanka again Pure water for a great product

Shawn in Kanata
Shawn in Kanata

Artesian Grand Cayman Spa

I have to say, i was very pleased with the guys who came and installed my new Grand Cayman Island Series Artesian Spa.

They were very professional and wanted to make sure i was satisfied with placement and to explain everything to me.

My Spa is now all hooked up and I'm in the process of fine tuning the water balance.

It has been a pleasure dealing with Purewater Total Home Leisure

Rgds
Shawn

Charlene C.  from Ottawa
Charlene C. from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Island Spa Hot Tub & Covanna Cover

From the time I walked in to speak to the sales person until the final installation was complete I was treated very well and all my questions were answered completely. Options were explained but there was no pressure to purchase any extras. The installation went smoothly and the instructions for start up and maintenance very clear and easy to follow. The installation crew listened to my requests and left the site very clean. Everyone was polite and friendly.

Sheehan Carter in Toronto
Sheehan Carter in Toronto
1 review Gatineau, QC

Hot tub

Great product (Grand Cayman Hot tub) and very pleased with how we were treated both by the sales staff and by the guys that came to install the tub. Everything was friendly and helpful and now we're enjoying the new tub!

Mitch in Kanata
Mitch in Kanata

Hot Tub.

My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with the pre and post delivery customer service from PureWater. Seth was excellent to deal with and answered every question we had in regards to the pool, set up, etc. Stef and the crew were great on delivery as well giving us suggestions on set up which worked out well. And since we got the hot tub up and running, our family has enjoyed it every night. Thank you for such great service. I will totally recommend Purewater to all my friends and family.

More about Purewater Total Home Leisure

Home leisure and recreation products; hot tubs, billiard tables, swimming pool supplies, and service / repair.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Ottawa?