Purewater Total Home Leisure

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Ottawa  >  Purewater Total Home Leisure

Reviews for Purewater Total Home Leisure

Decal
Decal
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Outstanding service for a difficult project

My on-ground liner failed in very short order; see my other review for details. All the other pool companies I contacted either couldn't or wouldn't do the liner replacement, even if I was willing to pay for re-measuring etc. They were worried about liability. Purewater's owner Carolyn Bickerton agreed to take on the job, re-measured everything to ensure a good fit, worked with the liner company when required, and was on-site for all the key installations. She gave good advice and was very tolerant of my many questions; she seemed to understand that my first (bad) experience with another company had made me wary. I'm very satisfied with the job and wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Thanks Carolyn!

Sean in Ottawa
Sean in Ottawa

Nordic Hot Tub

I bought a Nordic Hot tub from Seth, last December. I was very happy that they were able to store it until I was ready for it to be delivered. Seth was perfect and the guys that delivered was perfect too. The guys that delivered the hot tub had a problem and they were able to fix it very well. They explained it all when they delivered the hot tub too. The manual didn't really help me at all, but I went back in to see Seth and he showed me how the jets worked. The service is great and the sales guys are great too. I also like the fact that they have the prices online too.

pool table purchase

very happy with my new pool table. installer was very professional, polite and made good recommendations to the location of pool table. I would use Purewater again for sure in future

Pool "cleaning"

We had Purewater come out and "clean" our pool. What a mistake. They did nothing but throw in 10 scoops of our own chlorine. Said they were there for an hour, didn't vacuum, back wash, skim, add extra chemicals to bring the water up to normal balance etc.
Needless to say, don't waste your money - go with another company!

AHaYES in Nepean
AHaYES in Nepean

Pure Water

Wonderful to deal with!! Thrilled with our new tub. From installation to purchase we were well taken care of.. Seth was exceptional and able to guide us to the tub that met our needs.

Cindy-Ann in Bright
Cindy-Ann in Bright
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very happy with our hot tub purchase

We are very happy with our Purewater hot tub. Quality product, company offered competitive pricing, knowledgeable staff and easy delivery and installation. Great service when our hot tub was delivered.

Allie in Ottawa
Allie in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Good service for 6 years running

Purewater has been opening, closing and servicing my pool since I bought the house. Started with zero pool knowledge, but thanks to a patient staff and a free pool school session, I’m almost an expert.

Special kudos to Theresa in the Service Dept for her patience with my never ending questions, and the store guys who helped me assemble my pool robot. Pool ownership is expensive and can be overwhelming, but I have always been able to count on help from Purewater’s staff.

IanM in Kanata
IanM in Kanata

Artesian hot tub

We've been very happy with the purchase of our hot tub. We've used it almost every night since we got it just over a month ago. Everything was delivered as described and it's clear this is a company that is interested in keeping you as a customer for the long run.

bwilson41 in Nepean
bwilson41 in Nepean

New Hot Tub

We are very pleased with our hot tub purchase from Purewater. We purchased our hot tub at the Ottawa Home Show and the staff at purewater were very helpful and infomrative throughout the sales process. On the day of delivery everything went very smoothly and the technicians were wanted to make sure we were 100% satisfied with the set-up before they left. We were very pleased with the service and would recommend Purewater if you are considering a hot tub purchase. We love our new hot tub!

Positive Artesian Spa experience

Recently purchased a 6 person Artesian Spa for our cottage. The purchase, installation and delivery experience was positive. The in-store water testing and start-up instructions were also very useful. My only minor grip is related to the not-so-great Balboa WIFI setup but not something within Purewater's control.

More about Purewater Total Home Leisure

Home leisure and recreation products; hot tubs, billiard tables, swimming pool supplies, and service / repair.