Purewater Total Home Leisure

Evan
Evan
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Inground Pool Liner Replacement

I had my 18'x36' inground pool liner replaced by Purewater and have no complaints. Theresa explained the process and handled the administration side while Adam/Landon performed the installation. The communication was excellent from the start. Getting everything via email straight to my phone was very convenient. The price was clear, the work required and possible unknowns was exact. We had many liner choices to pick from (not easy). The job was completed in a professional manner and the site clean when the guys left. My new liner looks amazing and we couldn't be happier. They even handled filling the pool through a contractor with a water truck which I topped up with my hose to cut down the cost. I recieved pictures every step of the way. Great service and a high quality installation/product. I heard many horror stories of other companies but had nothing but success with Purewater. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

AllistonGal in Nepean
AllistonGal in Nepean

Rushed Pool Opening, terrible customer service

Two people came to open my elderly father's pool at 7pm. They rushed the job, falsely told my father about a non existing hole in a new winter pool tarp to cover the fact that they lowered the water level below the skimmer. Had to spend over $100 to fill the pool. Customer service is ignoring the problem despite calls and emails.

Jan a.
Jan a.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Install new liner and skimmer

After the removal of the old liner there was a large soft spot allowing ground water into the pool base. After three attempts to plug the hole and one attempt to install the liner the floor and side walls sunk. During this process the Service Manager was quite confident the problem was not a big deal. We agreed to add $2400 to continue the repair thinking that they were the experts. That wasn't enough to continue so they now want another $1300. Anyone looking to replace their liner needs to have the old one removed and the base walls inspected prior to ordering a new one. We started this process 23 May 2019 it is 2 months later and we will be removing the pool. The last picture clearly shows the cracks that should have been a red flag for the experts. This was taken after the liner removal. The picture with all the debris is what we have been left with as the bank is empty. Buyer beware!!

Andrew in North York
Andrew in North York

Hot Tub Purchase

We shopped around at all major spa stores in Ottawa as my wife and I are first time hot tub owners. What set Pure Water apart was their service, patience and product knowledge. From the first time we walked in the store to the delivery and installation the service was world class. I would highly recommend Pure Water!

Joanne H in Toronto
Joanne H in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

hot tub

From the sale, the delivery, to the after care; they were professional, helpful and had answers to all of my questions.
What a great buying experience.
I would recommend them to everybody, and have!

Marisa in Ottawa
Marisa in Ottawa

Hot Tub purchase and delivery

We recently purchased a Nordic Retreat Hot Tub from PureWater in Bells Corners, and the attention and knowledge we received from Kevin was second to none. He was most helpful and there to answer any and all questions we had (and we had plenty) with the utmost of patience. He was not trying to sell us something more than what we were looking for. The delivery of the tub was well organized, professional and seamless, thanks to Stephen. We cannot say enough about the personalized service we received from PureWater and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone for future purchases.

Adnan in Toronto
Adnan in Toronto

Best Pool table installation!

I bought a 8ft pool table and a table tennis conversation top from them. Their prices were very reasonable and service was excellent. My pool table was professionally installed and they did not leave till I was completely happy with my setup. Folks like Seth, Andrew, Kevin, Rick, Adam and a few others I dealt with were very good and extremely professional. There was a small defect in one of the products and they came in and made it right without any concerns. I would encourage anyone looking for building a game room to talk to this wonderful company.

Brittany in Ottawa
Brittany in Ottawa

Hot Tub Purchase

Really pleased with the sales and service here. From our first visit to look at hot tubs to pickup and setup we were really happy with how knowledgeable and helpful the staff was. We had a question after our install and called the service line who had our question answered right away. Highly recommend Purewater!

E Charron in Nepean
E Charron in Nepean

Nordic tub from Purewater Total Home Leisure

We had our Nordic tub delivered on December 4 and have been enjoying it since December 5. The delivery guys were on time and helpful. Kevin and Chris sold us the tub and they are both knowledgeable and pleasant. I have been back to the store to have the water checked and I enjoy the reassurance of knowing the water is correctly balanced.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Purewater Hot Tub

We finally purchased our 1st hot tub from Purewater in Sept. We looked for months and we choose Purewater because of quality and their customer service. They are very knowledgeable. Right from the 1st steps in getting information on the tubs to the delivery/installation they were great. Seth was always there either in person or via email to answer our questions. The delivery guys were great; on time, professional and knowledgeable. They don't stop once the tub is delivered. They invite you to their 'School Spa' which is very informative; a must to attend; a crash course in how to maintain your hot tub. The snacks and wine were a plus too!

More about Purewater Total Home Leisure

Home leisure and recreation products; hot tubs, billiard tables, swimming pool supplies, and service / repair.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Ottawa?