Purewater Total Home Leisure

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Purewater Total Home Leisure

Reviews for Purewater Total Home Leisure

Purewater Hot Tub

We finally purchased our 1st hot tub from Purewater in Sept. We looked for months and we choose Purewater because of quality and their customer service. They are very knowledgeable. Right from the 1st steps in getting information on the tubs to the delivery/installation they were great. Seth was always there either in person or via email to answer our questions. The delivery guys were great; on time, professional and knowledgeable. They don't stop once the tub is delivered. They invite you to their 'School Spa' which is very informative; a must to attend; a crash course in how to maintain your hot tub. The snacks and wine were a plus too!

Karyn Ladurantaye in Nepean
Karyn Ladurantaye in Nepean

Nordic Spa

My recent purchase of a Nordic Spa was awesome! Chris Naish was very knowledgeable, helpful and a pleasure to deal with for my purchase. Kudos to the delivery and installation team who got the tub delivered within 2 days and were professional, friendly and efficient with the installation. Big thanks to the Purewater Team!

Randy in Kanata
Randy in Kanata

Excellent pool service

On October 1st Purewater Total Home Leisure installed a new vinyl liner in our inground pool. As with previous service calls, the scheduled date and time of installation and cost estimate were as planned. The installation and water trucks were perfectly timed. The new liner looks beautiful and Adam and Andrew did an excellent job. I highly recommend Purewater for pool services.

Scott in Ottawa
Scott in Ottawa

Amazing Product....even better service

We bought our hot tub at the spring home show, and the service there was outstanding. We selected the best option for our needs. Walking us through the requirements for installation and the recommended service people was incredibly helpful. I've had hot tubs before, but the plug-and-play types so I had a bit to learn for a full on hot tub. Price was great, and once delivered, the quality is beyond what we expected!! The delivery guy was so helpful in offering suggestions for the layout of the hot tub, and told us some great tips. He went over EVERYTHING with us leaving no room for error. He was super friendly to the point where we actually invited him to our housewarming party!! The tub was delivered with everything you need to get it going and running for many months. Excellent product, excellent price and the service is top-notch!!

Decal
Decal

Outstanding service for a difficult project

My on-ground liner failed in very short order; see my other review for details. All the other pool companies I contacted either couldn't or wouldn't do the liner replacement, even if I was willing to pay for re-measuring etc. They were worried about liability. Purewater's owner Carolyn Bickerton agreed to take on the job, re-measured everything to ensure a good fit, worked with the liner company when required, and was on-site for all the key installations. She gave good advice and was very tolerant of my many questions; she seemed to understand that my first (bad) experience with another company had made me wary. I'm very satisfied with the job and wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Thanks Carolyn!

Sean in Ottawa
Sean in Ottawa

Nordic Hot Tub

I bought a Nordic Hot tub from Seth, last December. I was very happy that they were able to store it until I was ready for it to be delivered. Seth was perfect and the guys that delivered was perfect too. The guys that delivered the hot tub had a problem and they were able to fix it very well. They explained it all when they delivered the hot tub too. The manual didn't really help me at all, but I went back in to see Seth and he showed me how the jets worked. The service is great and the sales guys are great too. I also like the fact that they have the prices online too.

pool table purchase

very happy with my new pool table. installer was very professional, polite and made good recommendations to the location of pool table. I would use Purewater again for sure in future

Pool "cleaning"

We had Purewater come out and "clean" our pool. What a mistake. They did nothing but throw in 10 scoops of our own chlorine. Said they were there for an hour, didn't vacuum, back wash, skim, add extra chemicals to bring the water up to normal balance etc.
Needless to say, don't waste your money - go with another company!

AHaYES in Nepean
AHaYES in Nepean

Pure Water

Wonderful to deal with!! Thrilled with our new tub. From installation to purchase we were well taken care of.. Seth was exceptional and able to guide us to the tub that met our needs.

More about Purewater Total Home Leisure

Home leisure and recreation products; hot tubs, billiard tables, swimming pool supplies, and service / repair.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Ottawa?