Purewater Total Home Leisure

Terry in Guelph
Terry in Guelph
0 reviews , ON

New liner install

We bought a new pool liner from Purewater this summer. We started the process in March with a deposit and picking the date (we went for early-September to avoid down-time in peak-season) followed by choosing the liner.

We are so happy with the new liner. It looks marvelous.

Theresa (Service Manager) was great from the beginning of the process to the end, explained the process very well, was very patient with my requests for information, as well as good-natured as I made a couple of flip-flops on my decisions. (Thank you Theresa).

Liner removal and infrastructure inspection, including pressure-testing the lines came first, followed by a second crew restoring the infrastructure and installing the liner a couple of days later. Both crews did very good work and their attention to detail was superb.

CHANTELLE in Toronto
CHANTELLE in Toronto
0 reviews Arnprior, ON

Amazing staff who go above and beyond

Wow ! What a wonderful experience we had with our amazing sales person. His name was Kevin , he went above and beyond. He quickly sent me pictures and the brochure on the hot tub we were looking at. I had some questions and he was very quick to answer them. Pure water was very organized with invoice, pickup and even follow up!
We did have a couple of questions when we got it up and running. We called but Kevin was unavailable however the other staff member also went above and beyond to ensure we had all the answers!
Amazing experience !!!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Spa - sales, delivery and post delivery

We bought an Artesian spa from Seth in June 2020 but, due to Covid-19 supply chain issues, it arrived at the shop in late December for delivery. We didn’t want to take delivery in the winter, and asked Purewater to wait until spring and they accommodated. Steph arrived on May 3 with his delivery crew, and the shed in my backyard posed a logistics challenge. Steph knew exactly what he was doing and was patient and clear with his directions to the team, and took great care with the tub. Steph’s easy going humor helped with a tough situation. Sarah has been fantastic with pre and post sales issues, very responsive. Finally, Carolyn was very quick with responding to questions regarding chemicals and treatment advice. All around a great team at Purewater!

Darren Rief
Darren Rief
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hot Tub Service and Delivery

We have nothing but good to say about our experience at Purewater. The sales team were outstanding. Very friendly and explained everything we needed to know. After delivery, I can say everything we were told, is exactly true. The follow up from their customer service has been incredible. Very reasonable response time and so friendly. The icing on the cake was the delivery team. Stefan and his team were amazing. Friendly, joking and making this experience a pleasure. We were overjoyed to have the hot tub come and Stefan took an already happy couple and made the day this much better.

So why am I writing this review? I think people all too often are quick to write negative reviews. We wanted to acknowledge the amazing customer service from Purewater, because it seems to be a rare thing these days. They deserve all the praise and more. Couldn't be happier with our purchase, and very happy we chose Purewater. Great job guys, whoever is running and training this amazing team has found the best people around. Cheers!

Sarah
Sarah
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

New hot tub purchase

We have a COVID tub! Delivery was delayed but came in time for spring. Sales was no pressure, delivery and installation was perfect. Thanks to the whole team (Kevin, Sarah and Stephane and the rest of the delivery team) for a great experience.

Neruda
Neruda
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Swimspa

Getting a swimspa during covid is not an easy thing. Purewater was great with updates and the delivery crew was fantastic, very experienced. They co-ordinated the crane for us which was an impressive thing to see. We have both a pool table and swimspa from them. Loving both.

Brad in Toronto
Brad in Toronto
0 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Great Experience

Purchased the tub during COVID but handled most of the transaction was done remotely which was nice. The tub took some time to get to us but that was explained to us upfront and was well updated during the process. Stephane and the delivery team was awesome, they even communicated with the electrician so everyone was there at the right time. We were up and running in no time. Would certainly recommend them.

Jane
Jane
0 reviews Perth, ON

Soft tub

I have wanted a softtub for a few years now and when we moved in June, the time was right to get one. Sadly no-one could accommodate us until I called Softub directly and they recommended Purewater. Instead of a long wait until November, Purewater had bulk ordered in April and I got an amazing tub in August! Sales, service and pick up were great. Everyone was friendly and answered all my questions, throughout preparing for bringing the tub home. Great staff, and great tub!

Evan
Evan
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Inground Pool Liner Replacement

I had my 18'x36' inground pool liner replaced by Purewater and have no complaints. Theresa explained the process and handled the administration side while Adam/Landon performed the installation. The communication was excellent from the start. Getting everything via email straight to my phone was very convenient. The price was clear, the work required and possible unknowns was exact. We had many liner choices to pick from (not easy). The job was completed in a professional manner and the site clean when the guys left. My new liner looks amazing and we couldn't be happier. They even handled filling the pool through a contractor with a water truck which I topped up with my hose to cut down the cost. I recieved pictures every step of the way. Great service and a high quality installation/product. I heard many horror stories of other companies but had nothing but success with Purewater. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

AllistonGal in Nepean
AllistonGal in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Rushed Pool Opening, terrible customer service

Two people came to open my elderly father's pool at 7pm. They rushed the job, falsely told my father about a non existing hole in a new winter pool tarp to cover the fact that they lowered the water level below the skimmer. Had to spend over $100 to fill the pool. Customer service is ignoring the problem despite calls and emails.

More about Purewater Total Home Leisure

Home leisure and recreation products; hot tubs, billiard tables, swimming pool supplies, and service / repair.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Ottawa?