St Lawrence Pools Ltd

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
525 Days Road Kingston ON K7M3R8
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Kingston  >  St Lawrence Pools Ltd

Reviews for St Lawrence Pools Ltd

Scott from Kingston
Scott from Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Hot Tub & Pool

I bought a hot tub from this company in March 2014. I'm not upset with the product, as I understand things go wrong with new equipment. What I will comment on is the "superb" customer service that I've received;

I've had 3x house calls for the tub itself, as both pumps, some fuses, and the waterproof panelling have gone on it. Everytime it goes down, I now anticipate at least a month worth of waiting time. After reading the other reviews, I'm assuming their standard response when YOU have to follow up with them is "Sorry, we've ordered the wrong part and will get back to you." This has been the case all three times.

Furthermore, I would understand requesting a deposit if I did not purchase the tub from St Lawrence Pools in Kingston, however this is the case. Every time I call, I need to explain to them that it is still on warranty and they require follow up phone calls for this.

With work, I'm not home very often to enjoy the tub. As it stands, I've spend 4 months in Kingston since I've owned it. Two full months of this, something has been wrong with it. If I could, at this point, return it I would.

Lastly, I requested a quote to replace an above ground pool that the previous owner had ruined quite extensively. Upon receiving the quote, my eyes buldged out of my head at the just under $2000 in total removal fees. Since then, I've gone with another company and will have saved over $4500 on this project.

Until something changes, I will continue to actively disuade anyone I care about from buying through St Lawrence Pools, Kingston.

Respectfully,

Scott

Since Scott's original review, we have been in contact with him. He met with the owner of the company to discuss in person. Scott left a satisfied customer and is continuing to do business with St. Lawrence Pools. If fact, there are talks about purchasing another large ticket item in the spring. One of the most important values of St. Lawrence Pools is customer service and we strive to make every customer interaction a success!

Samantha from Quinte West
Samantha from Quinte West
1 review Trenton, ON

Replacing old pool equipment

We bought a house in the winter with a pool. We had St. Lawrence Pools come out and open it for us. Turns out our equipment was more than 30 years old! It still had SLP's stickers on the equipment and it was all still working! We decided to replace everything anyway. The techs were great! Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable ! Everything is perfect! Can't wait to swim!

Good morning Samantha. Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We love to get feedback from our customers and are very pleased that you are happy with your new pool equipment! Our techs strive to provide excellent service and customer satisfaction is very important to us. Enjoy your pool!!

Geeb from Kingston
Geeb from Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Hot tub cover

I had some problems with this business and communication about an ordered product that had to be returned. When management became aware of this they stepped up and made amends.

Review has 1 previous version

Good morning Geeb,

thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased that we were able to straighten things out and look forward to serving you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Louis in Kingston
Louis in Kingston
4 reviews Kingston, ON

New Pool Liner

Had our pool liner replaced last year in the spring. It took longer than we had hoped to have the work done, but we are satisfied with the end product. Would recommend st-lawrence pools.

Good morning Louis,

thank you for taking the time to write this review of St. Lawrence Pools. We always enjoy getting feedback and hearing from our customers, and are very happy that you would recommend us. Enjoy your day!

More about St Lawrence Pools Ltd

Master pool builder and retailer of pools, hot tubs, saunas, chemicals, patio furniture, fitness equipment, billiards, docks in eastern ontario, canada.