Raintree Irrigation & Outdoor Systems

Sprinkler Systems
1690 Brampton Street Hamilton ON
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Hamilton  >  Raintree Irrigation & Outdoor Systems

Reviews for Raintree Irrigation & Outdoor Systems

Ryan Tripp in Toronto
Ryan Tripp in Toronto

Year end system closing

Kevin came by, closed off my system, walked me through the basics of how to use the system as I had just moved into a new house. Will be using them again in the spring to make adjustments and ensure everything is running smoothly. Thank yoi

1 review Burlington, ON

Spring Openings and Fall Closings

This company does not understand the meaning of customer service. Their office staff is rude and acts as if dealing with a customer is an imposition on their time. They are inept at booking, cancel often and then we wait for weeks to get rescheduled. They make one feel like you are the least important customer. Raintree installed the system and has been opening and closing it for 17 years - and yet every year they can't figure it out. We have owned the home for 5 years and it has been a constant struggle. They never book enough time even though they know the size of the system. We arrange to be at home for them, the technician comes and either he doesn't know enough to work on the system, or doesn't have enough time scheduled. Re-booking takes weeks. We are done - we have moved on to an excellent company who puts customer service FIRST.

1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Irrigation system maintenance and repair

Our first home with an irrigation system so we had no idea how to use it! Tried to contact a couple of other companies who never replied. This company responded within hours of my email and an appointment was arranged for the next day! I was actually very surprised as I thought it would have been at least a couple of weeks (but we got lucky!). Very professional, the guy called before he arrived to give us a heads up. Repaired one of the broken sprinklers (from a contractor that had been working on the house the month before). He had come totally prepared, had the parts needed to fix it , got the entire system up and running without a hitch and showed us how to use the system, even programmed the system so we didn't have to. Finished in a timely manner. We will be using this company again for certain.

Harrijoh in Hamilton
Harrijoh in Hamilton

Irrigation system

This company is completely inept at scheduling and keeping appointments.
They continually reschedule and then don't show up at the appointed time. Even after they miss an appointment, they are not at all accommodative in rebooking.
Their work, once it actually gets done, has been good but their customer service makes utilities, cable and telephone companies look good.

Scott D'Cunha from Oakville
Scott D'Cunha from Oakville

Sprinkler adjustments

June 10th we were supposed to get someone in to re-do our irrigation system. They rebooked on June 6th to get someone in for June 13th. The person who came in told us it wasn't booked properly, and while he could do some of the work, someone else would need to come in later to complete the job. Apparently the first guy who came in and inspected the work to be completed either hadn't submitted it correctly, or the office didn't plan it properly. When my wife called in later that day and said that we wanted someone to come in earlier, given we had waited over a month for the first guy to come in, she was told in an abrupt tone that the earliest to get someone in would be July 2nd. Really poor customer service. I talked her in to sticking with Raintree, as we had been customers for a while. But then we were told that the right technician can't come in until July 7th. Raintree calls on July 7th morning and cancels due to the rain, though it is sunny! They can't get someone in until the 18th July. Awful service for long-term customers.

Someone from Raintree called last week, twice, and another technician came round and fixed the entire system. Apparently, the first technician misdiagnosed the problem. Our irrigation system now works. While I am happy that everything now works, I wish that this had been a smoother experience. I'll be interested to see what our next experience with Raintree is like, as based on this fix, I suppose they have deserved another chance.

Review has 1 previous version
Iwona  from Oakville
Iwona from Oakville

Maintaining the sprinkler system

After my initial disappointment with this company's service, I have to say, that they have redeemed themselves ever since. I have been using them for the past 4 years now, and they have not stood me up since. They show up as scheduled and their technicians are pleasant, efficient and thorough. I decided not to switch to a different company hoping that the past disappointment was just one of. So I want to edit my initial review to be fair.

Review has 1 previous version
Dave Cameron in Hamilton
Dave Cameron in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Winterized sprinklers

Great job and very affordable, guarantee that it will be fine in spring or they will repair. Suggested ways to save money even though it would not make them money. Very nice and great customer service.

Colleen Hamilton Mountain
Colleen Hamilton Mountain
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Winterize sprinkler system

Since the purchase of our home 12 year ago we have used Raintree to winterize our sprinkler system every fall.
They have given us exceptional service.
Always send out a reminder, very punctual, friendly and efficient.

Jer
Jer

Sprinkler System installed

We had a sprinkler system installed by Rain Tree in 2003 and made some renovations to our yard thereafter and need some modifactions of sprinkler heads to accommodate our changes. Rain Tree was quick to come out to our house and help us. We made a couple of other changes last year to our backyard and needed modifications done, and again customer service prevailed. They are quick every year to come out a close up our system. I certainly would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is thinking of installing a sprinker system they are experts in their field.

Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour

Back yard sprinkler system

Raintree every year reminds us with a letter and opens / closes our system. They are always on time. They installed the lines 10 years ago and we've never had an issue they couldn't fix in the annual service contract. So it's worth finding a great company that does a superb job in installing and maintaining a system. Tom comes every year and reminds us how to use the timer. Thanks for great service !