E Z Lawn Sprinklers

E Z Lawn Sprinklers

Reviews for E Z Lawn Sprinklers

Living in Toronto
Living in Toronto

Repaired and opened old sprinklers in new jome

We calledE Z Lawn Sprinklers when we moved to our new home and needed the sprinklers to be opened and repaired. Eugene was tidy, thorough and took the time to ensure our concerns were addressed. The staff are responsive and care about the service they provide. We would recommend this service to anyone requiring new sprinklers (they installed the sprinklers at our previous home) or sprinkler repairs.
Great team!

Irrigation system install and subsequent expansion

Scott and his team have been incredibly helpful from the time they initially installed the backyard irrigation system several years ago, right to the present as they are expanding the system substantially to accommodate our new post-renovation need. The seasonal service has also been great. I highly recommend Scott and his team, they do a great job and are just great people to deal with.

Jmo260686 in Toronto
Jmo260686 in Toronto

Excellent work, highly recommended

Installed home sprinkler system very professionally and quickly, highly recommend. Was extremely competitive with pricing and had the most thoughtful overview of how to scope and deliver project. Seemless work

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Greenest lawn on the block

E-Z Lawn Sprinklers is definitely my top choice company to take care of my lawn. I have been with them for 20 years moving from one house to another. They always come to my rescue as soon as possible when I need them. When we were in Europe for the summer, E-Z Lawn Sprinklers made sure to keep our lawn green and fresh throughout scorching summer heat. They stay on top of the seasons by sending out notifications ahead of time to let us know they are coming so we could arrange our nanny to be home to greet them. Most of my friends and relatives' lawns are being maintained by E-Z Lawn Sprinklers. Highly Recommended!

Pavel in Richmond Hill
Pavel in Richmond Hill
15 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Irrigation system maintenance

This is an outstanding company, a pleasure to deal with - arrive on time and explain everything in detail. Every technician is knowledgeable and polite. I use this company for 2 years to shutoff and restart my system, they also did some minor repairs this year. Prices are very reasonable.

Levto
Levto

Irrigation system

Scott did a great job installing my backyard sprinkler system. He provided a very competitive quote, and was responsive to my emails and questions. He also worked around my sod installation to ensure the jobs would be completed together. Going forward, I expect Scott will continue to reply to any questions or concerns I have and provide great customer service. Thank you for an expert job, Scott!

Sprinkler repair and service

$85 for the yearly shut-down service, they come by, blow out our pipes and call it a year. Every 'technician' that has come by to help us thus far has been friendly, sociable and reliable. They come on time and get the job done. I had a small crack in a connection outside, they searched their van for a small part and fixed it for me free of charge.

Last year a sprinkler head wasn't coming out of the ground and we didn't know it. They caught it, dug it up, repaired it for no extra charge, it was part of the regular maintenance.

They care about what they do and have good workers who are educated and professional.

100% will continue service with EZ-Lawn sprinklers.

annajewels in Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 3H1
annajewels in Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 3H1

Lawn Sprinklers

Hi
We had our sprinklers installed by EZ Lawn. Scott was very professional through the entire process- the estimate through the installation. I would highly recommend them. Very happy with finished product.

RSookhoo in Brampton
RSookhoo in Brampton

New sprinklers Installation – front and backyards

This was the first time we’ve used E-Z Lawn Sprinklers. We were happy with the work done. Scott and his team kept us informed of everything, from timelines and tweaks along the way, to our finishing options. However, near the end of the job, it was a little difficult to confirm when or who would be onsite to complete the minor jobs.
Whenever there was an issue, Scott was responsive and sent an installer in a few days to adjust the sprinkler heads- ensuring the whole system was working fine. It has been almost one month and the system is working well.
Scott and the team of EZ Lawn Sprinklers did an excellent job with good customer service and I would recommend them to anyone looking for this service.

Sanjaya
Sanjaya
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Installing a new Sprinkler System

I am writing this to appreciate Scott and the crew of EZ lawn sprinklers for their excellent workmanship with installing the sprinkler system and for their customer service. After contacting several sprinkler installers I went with Scott as he was prompt since day one coming on time to provide the quote with an excellent deal. As agreed Scott and the team was right on time on the day of installation early morning. The guys were so friendly during the installation and answered all the questions I asked related to the installation, equipment and set up of the sprinkler heads.
My house is in a new sub division and the builder did the sodding after the sprinkler system is installed. Unfortunately when the builder did the grading one of the sprinkler heads got damaged. I contacted Scott again once the sodding is completed to replace the sprinkler head which we discussed briefly during the installation in case if that happens and as promised Scott sent one of the installers next day to replace the damaged sprinkler head and also to check the system again and adjust the sprinkler heads to ensure the whole system is working fine. It has been almost a week since and the system is working like a charm with new sodding.
Scott and the team of EZ lawn sprinklers...keep up the excellent work and customer service and I would recommend them highly for anyone for installing a sprinkler system and maintenance.

More about E Z Lawn Sprinklers

Over the past 26 years and counting, EZ Lawn Sprinklers has seen almost everything there is to see when it comes to installing and maintaining sprinkler systems in Toronto and the GTA. From the initial consultation to the completion of the system installation process, we want you to feel that we delivered what we promised. This is why our staff takes the time to educate you about your new sprinkler system. We will show you how it works, answer any questions, and explain how the reliable timer and rain sensor work and are programmed.

EZ Lawn Sprinklers takes pride in our collaborative approach with our clients. We believe in working together with you to nourish your lawn and plant material while being able to conserve water usage.

Once you learn the ins and outs of the system, your lawn maintenance will seem like it is on autopilot and you will be wondering why you didn’t call us years ago. With our system, your lawn and gardens are always kept healthy without having to spend too much time and effort.

Give us a call or send us an email to discuss how we deliver what we promise.