E-Z Lawn Sprinklers

HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in North York  >  E-Z Lawn Sprinklers

Reviews for E-Z Lawn Sprinklers

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Greenest lawn on the block

E-Z Lawn Sprinklers is definitely my top choice company to take care of my lawn. I have been with them for 20 years moving from one house to another. They always come to my rescue as soon as possible when I need them. When we were in Europe for the summer, E-Z Lawn Sprinklers made sure to keep our lawn green and fresh throughout scorching summer heat. They stay on top of the seasons by sending out notifications ahead of time to let us know they are coming so we could arrange our nanny to be home to greet them. Most of my friends and relatives' lawns are being maintained by E-Z Lawn Sprinklers. Highly Recommended!

Pavel in Richmond Hill
Pavel in Richmond Hill
15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Irrigation system maintenance

This is an outstanding company, a pleasure to deal with - arrive on time and explain everything in detail. Every technician is knowledgeable and polite. I use this company for 2 years to shutoff and restart my system, they also did some minor repairs this year. Prices are very reasonable.

Levto
Levto

Irrigation system

Scott did a great job installing my backyard sprinkler system. He provided a very competitive quote, and was responsive to my emails and questions. He also worked around my sod installation to ensure the jobs would be completed together. Going forward, I expect Scott will continue to reply to any questions or concerns I have and provide great customer service. Thank you for an expert job, Scott!

Sprinkler repair and service

$85 for the yearly shut-down service, they come by, blow out our pipes and call it a year. Every 'technician' that has come by to help us thus far has been friendly, sociable and reliable. They come on time and get the job done. I had a small crack in a connection outside, they searched their van for a small part and fixed it for me free of charge.

Last year a sprinkler head wasn't coming out of the ground and we didn't know it. They caught it, dug it up, repaired it for no extra charge, it was part of the regular maintenance.

They care about what they do and have good workers who are educated and professional.

100% will continue service with EZ-Lawn sprinklers.

annajewels in Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 3H1
annajewels in Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 3H1

Lawn Sprinklers

Hi
We had our sprinklers installed by EZ Lawn. Scott was very professional through the entire process- the estimate through the installation. I would highly recommend them. Very happy with finished product.

RSookhoo in Brampton
RSookhoo in Brampton

New sprinklers Installation – front and backyards

This was the first time we’ve used E-Z Lawn Sprinklers. We were happy with the work done. Scott and his team kept us informed of everything, from timelines and tweaks along the way, to our finishing options. However, near the end of the job, it was a little difficult to confirm when or who would be onsite to complete the minor jobs.
Whenever there was an issue, Scott was responsive and sent an installer in a few days to adjust the sprinkler heads- ensuring the whole system was working fine. It has been almost one month and the system is working well.
Scott and the team of EZ Lawn Sprinklers did an excellent job with good customer service and I would recommend them to anyone looking for this service.

Sanjaya
Sanjaya
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Installing a new Sprinkler System

I am writing this to appreciate Scott and the crew of EZ lawn sprinklers for their excellent workmanship with installing the sprinkler system and for their customer service. After contacting several sprinkler installers I went with Scott as he was prompt since day one coming on time to provide the quote with an excellent deal. As agreed Scott and the team was right on time on the day of installation early morning. The guys were so friendly during the installation and answered all the questions I asked related to the installation, equipment and set up of the sprinkler heads.
My house is in a new sub division and the builder did the sodding after the sprinkler system is installed. Unfortunately when the builder did the grading one of the sprinkler heads got damaged. I contacted Scott again once the sodding is completed to replace the sprinkler head which we discussed briefly during the installation in case if that happens and as promised Scott sent one of the installers next day to replace the damaged sprinkler head and also to check the system again and adjust the sprinkler heads to ensure the whole system is working fine. It has been almost a week since and the system is working like a charm with new sodding.
Scott and the team of EZ lawn sprinklers...keep up the excellent work and customer service and I would recommend them highly for anyone for installing a sprinkler system and maintenance.

sprinkler update of current system

This is a follow-up post. Last season I had EZ Sprinklers install a system in both the front and back of my home. This is its' second season. When spring finally arrived, the winter cold had damaged a pipe and Scotts' team was promptly on site after the initial start up to make the repair. Subsequently a timer malfunctioned. Please note that they only use high end, brand name products in their installations. However, as it happens I got a dud. Once again Scott had his staff were on site, not to just repair the problem, but to replace the unit with an upgraded commercial timer. All of this at no charge!
Often you learn more about the quality of something you bought a year or two later. I am pleased to say that EZ Sprinklers has earned their reputation for being a top quality sprinkler company by continuing their excellent customer service long after they are paid. I know now that I can rely on these people when something doesn't go the way that it should, and I continue to give them a great rating because they have earned it each and every time.
Bill Vincent
Toronto

Kathryn in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Installation of automatic sprinkler system

Completely transparent and accurate quotation describing all services and training. We were really impressed with Scott's personal investment in the company - he worked for them when he was in school... Then eventually became a part owner... Which really says something! The team arrived ahead of schedule, finished in a timely fashion and the yard was neater when they were done than how they found it! We are very satisfied with the service and the very reasonable pricing. Would highly recommend.

William Vincent in East york
William Vincent in East york

New, Full Installation, Front and Back Sprinklers

lt was sure from the first meeting and professional quote that Scott Archer and his company were the ones to do the work. He is professional, helpful with questions, and very well informed. His quote was well explained and fair. We set a date and his team was on time, first thing in the morning. The product used was from a well known company for sprinkler parts and the entire job was done promptly and efficiently by the workers. They took the time with garden beds, grass replacement and cleaned up everything when done. The foreman explained the system from timers to winter care and left me with the appropriate documentation for me to make minor adjustments. Shortly afterwards I decided to cover an additional area, and my neighbour who also had an installation, needed a sprinkler head moved as they were having landscaping changes. Scott was once again eager to help and make the necessary changes in good time. Questions weeks later that came up after everything had settled in, were answered without delay.
It has been a pleasure dealing with Scott and EZ Sprinklers from start to finish. I deal with a fair amount of contractors with my old house and this installation has gone so smoothly that I only wish there were more 'Scott's' out there. Thank you for your great work!!
I have no reservations what-so-ever in recommending this company!

More about E-Z Lawn Sprinklers

Over the past 26 years and counting, EZ Lawn Sprinklers has seen almost everything there is to see when it comes to installing and maintaining sprinkler systems in Toronto and the GTA. From the initial consultation to the completion of the system installation process, we want you to feel that we delivered what we promised. This is why our staff takes the time to educate you about your new sprinkler system. We will show you how it works, answer any questions, and explain how the reliable timer and rain sensor work and are programmed.

EZ Lawn Sprinklers takes pride in our collaborative approach with our clients. We believe in working together with you to nourish your lawn and plant material while being able to conserve water usage.

Once you learn the ins and outs of the system, your lawn maintenance will seem like it is on autopilot and you will be wondering why you didn’t call us years ago. With our system, your lawn and gardens are always kept healthy without having to spend too much time and effort.

Give us a call or send us an email to discuss how we deliver what we promise.