Consolidated Moving & Storage Ltd

Reviews for Consolidated Moving & Storage Ltd

happy in Saskatoon
happy in Saskatoon

Toronto movers

This is a highly organized efficient company with excellent employees. Our movers worked almost non-stop from 9-4:30. They tool a 15 minute lunch break. They all were very friendky and helpful. They made our move so stress free. If u r looking for movers DO NOT look any further. They were worth every penny. Awesome, awesome company.

David from Mississauga
David from Mississauga

Moving Boxes

Outstanding service! Back in December, I visited this company's Etobicoke store to obtain pricing. Helped on the spot with all my questions answered, I held off placing my order as I had to work out delivery details (they only make deliveries once per week). Being the Christmas period, their delivery schedule as well as my own schedule was not convenient, particularly as they were already booked and I would have to find some other (inconvenient) date in January to accept delivery. Much to my surprise, they followed up the day after New Year's with a phone call, having remembered my scheduling issues, and offering delivery same day,all despite very poor weather. The delivery employee stated they felt they needed to make up for the inconvenience of the holiday period. Delivery was made within 2 hours of the phone call with a 100% accurate order (multiple items).

The customer service received from this company is rare to find and truly appreciated, and each employee I dealt with extremely courteous and helpful. The Box Spot clearly puts its customers first.

Frankie from Mississauga
Frankie from Mississauga

Moving

Jackie was great coordinating the move, and the movers put our clients items in the new shop with care. Arrived on time, no attitudes. Small job but I was paying for hassle-free service, which was received.