Moving & Storage

Move

905-635-3035
Halton
Burlington

As always - a truly outstanding experience! On time - flexible; very professional and accommodating. I would (and do:-)) highly recommend Two Men and A Truck to anyone needing a moving service

Thank you so much for the review and for choosing us! it means the world to us! Have a great day.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

moving services

905-635-3035
Halton
Burlington

I want say that Isaac and his partner were excellent workers and were quick and very professional and careful with our property. Please give them our thanks for a job well done. Would for sure use your services again and refer to anyone who asks about moving services.”

Thank you so much for choosing us and for recommending our services. We'll definitely let Isaac know!

Private User reviews London, ON

Move

Speaking with The Two Men and a Truck’s friendly office staff gave me the assurance that my move would be seamless; and it was! Friendly, competent, obliging young men did great job taking care - in protecting the carpeting in my old home, double-checking details with me, wrapping and loading, unloading and placing my furniture and boxes with care. They were polite and professional - even when I asked for pieces to moved around within the apartment. The entire job was done swiftly and without incident. I could not be more delighted with Two Men and a Truck’s service from the first contact and response online, telephone information (Allison, Jason), to the final delivery (Harley, Mitch and Jason). I would highly recommend anyone thinking of moving to consider this very competent.

Thank you for the kind review and for recommending us! We're happy to hear that the move was so successful.

Manny in Lincoln
Manny in Lincoln
1 review Lincoln, ON

Move from Stoney Creek to Campden Ontario

These people from St. Catharines are the very best and to be very clear it was not about the price!
They were highly recommended which carries a lot more weigh in my books.
Sara, Cotie and the 4 gentlemen who made our move possible are top notch professionals in every sense of the word.
Thank You!
Manuel & Liz Medeiros

Thank you for the kind review, Manny. We're happy to hear that our team could provide you with the best service possible.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Residential Move

" Our moving experience with Two Men and a Truck could not have gone better. Logan, Mark & Willie were courteous, considerate & energetic. They were careful with our property, there was no damage to anything and they worked .... hard and fast! If we were ever to move again, we would want those three guys to do it and we will recommend them to anyone who inquires about our move.”

Thank you for the kind response! We're so happy to hear that Logan, Mark & Willie could be such a great help during your recent move.

Karen from Toronto
Karen from Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Nice people, decent service

We moved from Hamilton to Toronto and the movers were nice but at $125/hr, I don't think I should have to pay them an hour lunch. That's ridiculous. It cost us $1400 for the move and the movers were nice and courteous, but that $125 lunch hour was over the top.

Thank you for the kind review, Karen. We're sorry to hear about the issue you mentioned. Did you have an opportunity to speak with the General Manager about it, to try and resolve it? You can speak with them at 289.779.1167 or email them at info3001@twomen.com

Lizard in Kitchener
Lizard in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Moving

I use two men and a truck because they always hire STRONG hardworking employees, that take great care with the furniture and do the move fast! They do not stand around or waste time but are always going! They were like the energizer bunny!! I moved from a third story walk up apartment into a multi level townhouse. I was tired just watching them complete my move because of all the stairs! Plus my furniture was not light! Jacob and Isaac you are my hero’s!!! Will always use this company when I move! This is my third time using them. Each move had different employees, yet they are all the same!! AMAZING and soooo STRONG! Highly recommend!!”

Thank you for the kind review and for recommending our services! We'll make sure to let Jacob and Isaac know what a great impact they made.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Office Move

The move was fantastic thanks to the the three guys (Kemar, Travis and Jason) who showed up to do the move. They were most helpful and did the entire move with a smile. It was a very hot day and they wasted no time getting the job done in a very professional and efficient manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Two Men and a Truck and the three guys who did the heavy lifting. Thanks...and I will be in touch for sure in the future for all my moving needs!!

Thank you very much for the kind words and for recommending us. We'll make sure to let Kemar, Travis and Jason know about your positive experience.

Adrienne in Oshawa
Adrienne in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Move Out of Town

Very impressed with Two Men and a Truck. My move went very smoothly and my crew of Hayden, Scott & Steve were awesome. They were professional, polite and friendly. They worked hard and were very accommodating moving exactly where I wanted it. I would highly recommend Two Men And a Truck!

Thank you Adrienne, for the kind words and for choosing us for your move.

Brian in York
Brian in York

watch the fine print

so painful. TMAAT were negligent with the move, broke 2 lamps & damaged a vintage teak sideboard (value $3k+). offered $100 in compensation for the lamps (our cost was $400 each) and had their 'handyman' attempt to fix the teak sideboard, which clearly didn't turn out well. however, they are not willing to compensate for that damage, saying their handyman has a lot of experience "repairing things". five months later, we are still waiting for a reasonable settlement. just go elsewhere

Hello Brian,

We're sorry to hear about your broken lamps. Did you have an opportunity to reach out to our customer service team to see if they could rectify the situation that you experienced? You can reach them at (866) 684-6448 or at customer.service@twomen.ca

More about TWO MEN AND A TRUCK

We’re the "Movers Who Care". Any type of move. We're more than two men and a truck when we need to be.

TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Canada is not just a moving company - We're a Customer Service Company that moves. It's our goal to exceed your expectations each and every time you take advantage of our moving services.