Halton Burlington ON

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times

Reviews for Two Men And A Truck

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Move - Toronto to Mississauga

" We used Two Men and a Truck to move furniture etc from my Mother-in-laws apt. What an absolutely positive experience, right from the booking to the final delivery. The two gentlemen who did the actual move were extremely professional, knowledge and very efficient. Was very impressed with how the more valuable pieces were prepared for the move. Arrival/delivery all exactly on time .... A++. Highly recommend this company."

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Move

" My move went very smoothly. The two movers were professional in every way. They went over and above my expectations. Can't say enough on how great this move was for me, I highly recommend Two Men and a Truck to anyone that is looking for a moving company that respects your belongings as if it was their own! CHEERS TO EVERYONE AT TWO MEN AND A TRUCK "

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Great Experience

This is my first time using the service. I always feel nervous that moving companies would be hard to deal with but I was wrong.

The ease of use of their website is hands down the best I experienced out of the thousand of websites I visited. Pleasantly surprise for that. The service is great too, arrived on time and finish the job quickly.

So highly recommended.

James Blonde
James Blonde
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Two Men And A Truck

The moving team that moved my belongings into storage were friendly, polite, professional, kind and understanding. I cant say enough of how easy they made my move at a very stressful time in my life. As I get ready to move into my new home I will definitely would like to use the same team that moved me the first time. Thank you to the entire team from beginning to end. 10 out of 10"

Allen in Ottawa
Allen in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Our move - Kitchener West to Woolwich

My wife and I are not getting any younger and recognized we could really use some help with the big things in addition to having a complicated move due to our home office and miniature data center to go along with it! Justin and Alysha at the office accomplished the near impossible with 2 of the finest teams totaling 5 highly competent, friendly and helpful guys. We could not be more pleased!

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Move from Windsor to Mississauga

The team in Windsor did a phenomenal job with my move. I was in an emergency situation after my original movers never showed up. The movers showed up within an hour of booking them. Wrapped all of my furniture and lamps, and was very efficient. They arrived to drop off early and were incredibly respectful throughout the process. Excellent service!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Moving

The 3 men who did our move were amazing! Professional, efficient and polite. The service was way above my expectations. Adam, Riley and Thomas really did a wonderful job. Thank you!!!

Ian
Ian

Moving hose

" Very professional! Your guys showed up on time to move my parents to their new place. They were quick, careful and polite. Thanks guys. Thank you also to Collette (CSR) who helped me over the phone to answer all my questions and keep my mind at ease. Great team. "

Terri
Terri
0 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

moving

" This company is awesome for moving. Great personalitys great work and help extra if needed. Thank you for a job well done. "

Home Renovation

The moving team was awesome. They were very jovial and got along well. They were in synch with each other and understood each others roles & responsibilities. They had great energy and were very professional. I want the same team on my next move.

More about Two Men And A Truck

We’re the "Movers Who Care®". We're a lot more than two men and one truck when we need to be so no move is too big or too small.

With a 96% customer referral rate TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is not just a moving company - We're a Customer Service Company that moves people. It's our goal to exceed your expectations on each and every move.