Two Men And A Truck

Halton Burlington ON
Two Men And A Truck

Best of 2019 winner 10 timesBest of 2019winner 10 times

Reviews for Two Men And A Truck

Worse compagny, will not hire them again

The man who cares?
This cie charged us the double of the initial quote.
In addition to the 4000$ that we paid for a bungalow usual move, we have a new expensive commercial treadmill that they broke.
After more than 3 weeks, we still waiting for them to pay cover the invoice for the treadmill.

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Don't post your info here but please contact our Customer Care team at: customer.service@twomen.ca , or (866) 684-6448, so we can help you resolve the issue.

853Emikie in Elmvale
853Emikie in Elmvale
1 review Elmvale, ON

Best Movers!

Amazing movers! Took the time to carefully unload our household items and took great care not to damage our new house I the process! Friendly and efficient service! Would highly recommend!

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Fabulous Experience

I can’t say enough about the fabulous experience I had with my move. Matthew and his team were courteous, friendly and efficient. They helped to keep me calm throughout the move and treated my things as if they were their own. I would highly recommend Two Men And A Truck!

Allan in Bobcaygeon
Allan in Bobcaygeon
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Excellent Work

" Moving truck (another company) was 2 hours late, but the two guys from 2MAAT were terrific, unloading in record time (along with a couple of other guys). Courteous, energetic, took care to not damage my goods or my apartment. Highly recommended.”

JanC in Calgary
JanC in Calgary

Snowy moving day

It was a horrible snowy, windy, -31C day on the Sat morning we had to move but we got through it with no issues. The truck was about 25 min late arriving in the morning but the roads were awful so was to be expected. We moved from one apt to another so elevators and busy buildings were a factor. Roland and his crew member were very polite, efficient and everything was wrapped and handled with care. I had used this company many years ago and when I checked online reviews they still had a great rating. Would highly recommend them for anyone moving. Total day was 6 hrs.

Furniture move

The exemplary service and professionalism exhibited during a move from a 2-bedroom condo into a storage unit was executed in a timely and compassionate manner. Bravo to the Ottawa team!

Cathy in Breslau
Cathy in Breslau
1 review Breslau, ON

Excellent Move with Two Men And a Truck!

" We were so happy and pleased with the move. The three young men were very professional, polite and just all around great young guys. They did an exceptional job, I will highly recommend you to everyone. Best move I have ever had thank you so much.”

Laurel
Laurel

Praise for Andrew and Adam

I have nothing but praise for this moving company - it was simple to book and there was excellent email and telephone follow-up by the office. The Two movers, Andrew and Adam, arrived right on time after calling to say they were on their way. They had an EXTREMELY awkward winter parking and loading situation, which they dealt with in good cheer. I felt my moving stress going away as soon as they took over. The move was completed in record time, so the cost was considerably less than estimated! When does that ever happen? Andrew and Adam were both polite and very likeable and worked solidly. Thanks so much for making this move go so smoothly! I would definitely call upon Two Men and a Truck next time and highly recommend them to others.

My Move

" From the moment of the first call with Melissa, she was precise and followed up when she said she would even to the point of ensuring I was satisfied after the move. Very pleasant and thorough.

As for the two young men moving me, they were efficient and cared about my items as if they were moving their own stuff. Very pleasant and personable. I would definitely recommend this company for another move or to friends and family. Thank you for making this transition less painful!!”

Crystal in Bowmanville
Crystal in Bowmanville
1 review Caledon, ON

Moving

I was quite nervous about using a moving company due to hearing so many horror stories, however Marlene was fantastic through the booking process and the movers, Manny and Keron, were equally fantastic! Professional and courteous service all around without any hidden costs. I would highly recommend Two Men and a Truck.

More about Two Men And A Truck

We’re the "Movers Who Care". Any type of move. We're more than two men and a truck when we need to be.

TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Canada is not just a moving company - We're a Customer Service Company that moves. It's our goal to exceed your expectations each and every time you take advantage of our moving services.