245 Yorkland Blvd. North York ON M2J4W9

Reviews for Two Men And A Truck

Nigel Chubb from North York
Nigel Chubb from North York

Absolutely Excellent

Punctually arrived at 9am, two men inspected property and packed everything in protective blankets but also wrapped the blankets in plastic. Dismantled a large King sized Wooden Italian bedframe. Packed the super king size mattress in a plastic bag. Most of the furniture was very heavy and large. Delivered the furniture at its destination and re-assembled the bedframe, put all the furniture in place and removed all wrapping. Nothing damaged. Both men were very polite and helpful. Without doubt this company is quite excellent and I would definitely recommend them.

Rob in London in London
Rob in London in London
1 review London, ON

Moving Office Furniture

905-635-3035
Halton
Burlington

" I have utilized the services of two men and a truck numerous times with great satisfaction. I usually have tight time frames for moving but they are always more than happy to accommodate. I highly recommend their service and will not be using any other service. Thanks Two Men and a Truck! (Jennifer, Chuck, Dez and team).”

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

mom's apartment move

905-635-3035
Halton
Burlington

" We were very impressed with the quick efficient manner in which the move was conducted. the movers were courteous and accommodating and I would highly recommend 2 men and a truck to anyone. I will certainly think of you for my next move.”

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

The least stressful part of my move.

" I asked 3 different moving companies simultaneously for a quote. TMT was the first to respond & with the best price. The movers were lightening fast, very courteous & professional. They surpassed my expectations, I’m extremely satisfied & would highly recommend them.
Thank you for being the least stressful part of a very stressful move.”

Kate Kelly in Thorold
Kate Kelly in Thorold
1 review Thorold, ON

Amazing Service!!!

" All three young men were excellent and polite and did an amazing job moving my belongings, I would have them move me again and I am going to recommend them to anyone needing movers! Thank you for the excellent service!”

Private User reviews Saint Thomas, ON

My Go-To Movers

I use Two Men And A Truck many times a year for staging homes. The office staff knows me by name and is always friendly and accommodating. There is a couple crews of Two Men And A Truck that are regularly on our jobs and it makes things very easy, they know how thing work, where our furniture warehouse is, and they have moved with me so many times they can even guess how I want the house set up! The guys are always professional and friendly. I highly recommend Two Men And A Truck!

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

Big Move!

I cannot say enough good things about the team that helped me with my move. This has been an extremely stressful time preparing to move cross country, and the experience with your team helped make it less so. The movers were prompt, professional, and wrapped all of our pieces very carefully. I appreciated this since our items will be shipped long distance and I didn’t want damage to occur. Moreover, they finished the move and packing of our shipping container hours before anticipated. I would not hesitate to refer them to others and am very pleased with the service I received!

Dawn  in Burlington
Dawn in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

MOVING

This was the 4th time using Two Men and a Truck and once again they didn't disappoint. We had a fabulous crew who were polite and extremely hard working. They go above and beyond in taking special care of our belongings. We definately would recommend them for your moving needs.

Thank you for the wonderful review and for continuing to choose us as your mover of choice. We really appreciate it!

Audrey M. in Newmarket
Audrey M. in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Moving Company

" The movers showed up on time and took exceptional care both packing and unpacking our homes. They worked hard and were pleasant and cheerful throughout the experience. Would highly, highly recommend!”

More about Two Men And A Truck

We’re the "Movers Who Care". Any type of move. We're more than two men and a truck when we need to be.

TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Canada is not just a moving company - We're a Customer Service Company that moves. It's our goal to exceed your expectations each and every time you take advantage of our moving services.