TWO MEN AND A TRUCK

Matthew2 in Caledon
Matthew2 in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Moms move

The two young gentlemen that attended my moms apartment were curtious, careful and very patient.
They took their time moving from a 3 story building with no elevator. Never complained
Alswsys with a smile on their face.

I would definitely recommend them to everyone and anyone! And you should give them a raise
Thank you! Mima D

Thank you for the strong recommendation, Mima. We're so lucky to have so many great movers who exude a positive attitude during every move, just like yours. We appreciate that you chose us for your moving services.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Moved to a new Home

The movers were amazing! They sent 3 polite and strong guys. They never complained once even though they had 3 flights of crooked stairs to work through and an awful muggy and hot day. They worked hard and were professional, patient, clean and careful. They were sweet with our dog and were so kind and made the move less stressful with their pleasant demeanor. Highly recommend this hard-working great team!!! They even had a little mini van from the head office come to check in on how it was going and to bring the moving team Gatorade and water as it was a very hot, muggy day. Way to go!

Thank you for the very strong recommendation! We'll make sure to let our team know. We appreciate that you chose us for your moving services.

1 review Dartmouth, NS

Moving

The crew showed up time. They were fast and efficient. They were courteous and very helpful. They definitely work hard for their money. I would suggest them to everyone and will use this service again in the future.”

Thank you very much for letting us know how our movers were during your move. Thank you for the strong recommendation.

Natalie in Barrie
Natalie in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

House Move

"From start to finish it has been fantastic working with Two Men and a Truck. From the office staff to the crew - you have all offered exceptional service. From the follow through on everything that you said you would do, to the complete explanation on the process as well as checking and double checking that we were happy - you left no stone unturned in the service you offered us. Everything was seamless and our move was, without question, the easiest and most stress free experience ever....it was all green lights on move day and thats all thanks to you!! We will absolutely recommend and use you again! Thank you!!”

Thank you for the strong recommendation, Natalie. We're so happy that your move was stress free from start to finish.

Maura McLaren in Burlington
Maura McLaren in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Home movers

" We were extremely impressed with the way Two Men and a truck handled our move. They turned what could have been extremely stressful into a very easy day. We had some ridiculously heavy pieces of furniture that had to go down a steep narrow staircase. They managed to get it done by using their brains and their braun. I'm sure many other movers would have just said no its impossible. The 3 men we had worked so hard all day long but always had a smile on their face - no complaining ever. We were so impressed and would highly recommend them.”

Thank you for the very strong recommendation Maura. Our guys work hard to make sure that our customer's moves are stress-free, so to hear it from you is simply wonderful. Have a wonderful day!

zantesys in Calgary
zantesys in Calgary

Great move by Two Men And A Truck

Very satisfied with the service we received from Two Men And A Truck, from the office staff to the movers. Very professional and friendly, and willing to do whatever it took to get the job done (the previous owner had left some large pieces of furniture in the basement which the guys happily moved up to the garage for us for easier disposal). Everything was moved carefully, nothing was damaged. We wholeheartedly recommend Two Men And A Truck to anyone planning a move in or around Calgary.

Thank you for zantesys for choosing us as your mover and for recommending us. Have a wonderful day!

Hatim in Edmonton
Hatim in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

home moving

"These guys were great, i called them on a short notice for a move and they were very accommodating and exceptional. Jeff and Will were the two movers and they were very respectful, accommodating and did not say no to anything and worked as fast as they could! During the move one of the frames for our bed bent, and the company was nice enough to return a couple of days later and install a new one. Over all they are great and i would definitely recommend them for future moves, the office staff is also very helpful and friendly and check up on you during the move to ensure everything is running smoothly. Thank you for your help during this stressful time!

Thank you for sharing with us Hatim! We're so happy to hear that everything went well, even when your frame broke. Thank you for recommending us and have a wonderful day!

littlemisswinegeek in Mississauga
littlemisswinegeek in Mississauga

Home Move

I could not be more happy with the service I received from Two Men and a Truck. The two gentlemen who executed my move were so friendly and kept my day stress free. They were professional and transported my furniture with care, everything was a breeze. I would highly recommend their services to anyone I know.

Thank you so much! We're so glad to hear that our guys could make your day stress-free. We hope that you have a wonderful day.

Jennifer in Ottawa
Jennifer in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Awesome move experience start to finish

Juan and Luigi were wonderful movers, they were friendly, efficient, courteous and careful. I was on my own on move day and they took care of everything, asking questions for clarity when needed. When I booked I found your website extremely easy to navigate and the office staff who followed up with me was friendly and helpful. I also appreciated the call the day after my move to make sure everything went alright. I would give a recommendation to use Two Men and a Truck to anyone who asked me.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Jennifer. We're glad to hear that your move was seamless from beginning to end. Have a great day!

review in London
review in London
1 review London, ON

review

" I was very pleased with the service that Two Men and a Truck offered last fall when my Dad moved. On very short notice, two days, last week, we had to move him again. John and his companion were early arriving, FAST, helpful by dismantling the bed and box spring, courteous, efficient at moving stuff to my house and my sister's house besides moving items to a new floor in the retirement home for my Dad. We would highly recommend your service and would be pleased to be a reference if needed.”

Thank you for choosing us for your move, we're so happy to hear that we could make your family's move a stress free one!

More about TWO MEN AND A TRUCK

We’re the "Movers Who Care". Any type of move. We're more than two men and a truck when we need to be.

TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Canada is not just a moving company - We're a Customer Service Company that moves. It's our goal to exceed your expectations each and every time you take advantage of our moving services.