HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Tender Touch Moving & Storage

Reviews for Tender Touch Moving & Storage

Lisa G.
Lisa G.

Furniture move into storage

Second time using TenderTouch.
This time, moved the contents of our basement into storage. Team came early, had all the right materials to wrap and protect my stuff, and cheerfully moved it all. They were also WIZARDS with packing stuff into a small space.

Hi Lisa
Thank you for taking the time to express your pleasant experience with us once again. Our crew will be very happy to hear that they did a great job and yes I agree they are wizards :) Let us know when you are ready to move out of storage.

P. P.
P. P.

Moving

I just wanted to give Maria a huge thank you for all her help in coordinating my move. Maria was always available to take my calls and answer all my questions no matter how insignificant. Pedro and his crew were very professional, courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend Tender Touch Moving.

Hello,
I know who you are and you have been fabulous to work with also. We very much appreciate your feedback and will be sure to take care of you on your next upcoming move :) Again thank you for your review!

Scott in Queen East
Scott in Queen East

Conscientious, careful, and fast

Tender Touch Moving & Storage
416 654-4994
7 Ingram Drive Unit 205
Toronto
M6M 2L7

The guys at Tender Touch helped us pack, and moved us from a bungalow in North York, to another in Ajax. We have a lot of stuff. They did a very professional job; they were careful, fast, and courteous. We were really worried about a few items we own, and they all arrived unscathed. I have a very old oak desk that was really difficult and complex to assemble, so I thought I'd have to supervise and assist with the disassembly and reassembly. But Edward(?) figured it out without any input. There were so many things to do that day, I didn't even check on the desk. It just magically reappeared, perfectly assembled in the new location.

One can definitely pay a lot less for a move, but given that it's possible to into a lot of "quality" troubles with movers, it's better to pay a little more to avoid a nightmare.

The only negative thing that I would say is that packing wasn't ideal. Grouping items into like-categories while at the same time minimizing the number of boxes needed, and doing it fast, can't be easy. I'm not sure I'd be able to do a better job myself given the constraints. But overall, the packing guys did a good job.

I think that part of the reason it costs more, is that you get a team who can think on their feet.

Thanks again!

Hi Scott

Thank you for your post and your feedback is always important so that we can improve for current/future jobs. All the best to you and thank you for using our services again :)

J H.
J H.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Moving service.

Very professional,helpful and friendly team. Took the ultimate care of the furniture, everything was wrapped to avoid any damages. I had used this moving service approximately two years ago and when I was to move again would not have considered anybody else for my recent move. I would highly recommend Tender Touch to anyone who needs a moving service, Extremely happy with the service.

Hello
We appreciate your business always & are so thankful for your comments ;)

CO in North York
CO in North York

Beware

Tender Touch, owned by Viktoria Inc., did my move but after they had my furniture, tried to jack the price of my move up $2,485.48 to $4,365.01. They also said they'd deliver in 5 days, but it ended up being 10. When the moving truck arrived on delivery day, they would not unload my furniture unless I paid the new super inflated price. I wouldn't agree to pay it and they packed up their gear, and drove away without unloading my furniture. I eventually got it back by contacting the Canadian Association of Movers, the Better Business Bureau, the CBC, and CTV, and writing a letter to the management of both Tender Touch and Viktoria Inc. quoting the Ontario Consumer Protection Act, 2002, c. 30, Sched. A, section 10, which states they have to stay within 10% of their original estimate, or else you are entitled to just pay just the estimate amount for their services and no more. It was a super stressful ordeal having your furniture withheld and not knowing if you're ever going to get it back, even if it was only for a few hours. Moving is stressful enough, this company made it a nightmare.

Hello Chris,
I was your contact on delivery and we spoke about how your actual scaled weight came in a lot higher then what was provided to you via email/phone. You gave a list to your moving consultant and no in home was done as typically a 1 bedroom apt as you indicated you were moving out of isn't necessary. There was no inflated price it was for all actual charges based on your scale ticket which we offered to re-scale with your presence to reassure you. We have been in business nearly over 20 years and we don't practice shady moves to inflate or manipulate clients. Our reputation is more important to us and so is our clients. We agreed to keep the charge as per estimate and delivered your goods. No hostage take over was done or planed on. We were simply only trying to collect on the actual scaled weight but we sought out to work with you as our clients come first so if this means taking a loss then be it.
There was no BBB, no CAM, no CBC neither CTV that you got help from. It was our great customer service, that approved to keep the charges as per estimate.
I also wanted to make sure we mention, that we did call you immediately when we received the scale tickets and informed you about the actual scaled weight and also explained why it came higher.

It is important that you reveal all the items you're planning to move to your new home and just so you understand, I would use the example from your business:
When client asks you to create the basic website with 5 pages, you quote him, agree on all the terms and suddenly you create it and he will insist on 10 more pages to be added to his web-site with
shopping cart added and would refuse to pay for it. This is exactly the same scenario - you need to move 5 items and suddenly we come to pick up and there is 3 x more, yes the price does change.

Even though I do not appreciate you're taking an advantage of us being nice, neither threatening us with all the social medias, I believe your review helps to educate all customers and help them to understand why scenarios like this one happens. I hope that potential clients can take this review with a grain of salt as the important thing is that we resolved this quickly and professionally to clients satisfaction without you needing help from any of the organization mentioned above.

Move from Toronto to Belleville

Had a great experience, the moving guys were hard workers, very friendly and careful but fast and efficient. They arrived at our final destination in good time and quickly got us unloaded. High praise for the office getting back with an estimate the same day. This company made arranging for a move very easy.

We are very happy to hear about your experience with our crew & company.

ADB Woods in Toronto
ADB Woods in Toronto

Packing and moving services

The packing and moving went very well. Initially we had an issue with the cost of the packing that was due to a misunderstanding between us and the office. This issue has now been resolved to our mutual satisfaction and I now unreservedly recommend Tender Touch for packing and moving services.

Review has 1 previous version

Glad we were able to resolve this for you and thank you for the kind words.

Feliypcity in Toronto
Feliypcity in Toronto

Moving out of storage

My items have been with Tender Touch for the past 6 years. This service is for moving out of the storage into a 3 level townhouse. Maria has been helpful throughout the past 6 years (billing and other inquiries) and also helped estimate the move out. She has always been able to answer and resolve inquiries that I have. The movers came during the estimated time frame and they were professional and efficient. At the end, the actual bill came out to be less than the estimate which is always a good thing rather than the other way around. I would recommend this company to others.

Hi
This is so kind of you to speak of the company, crew and of course myself with such high regards. Many thanks as you have always been a great client to deal with over all these years :)

Sita R in Richmond
Sita R in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Move to BC

I would highly recommend Tender Touch and their other company Viktoria Moving. They did my pack and move from Toronto to the Lower Mainland of BC. All of their employees from packers to movers were polite, careful and likeable, on both ends of the move. Even when a few items were damaged, I was pleased with how the issue was resolved. Thanks to all of them! Moving is stressful no matter what. They made it so much less stressful than it could have been.

We will continue to do what is in our clients best interests whenever possible.
Thank you for the kind words!

Marla from North York
Marla from North York

Stress free moving day!

Today, the crew from Tender Touch made moving day, stress free. From Maria in the office, who effectively planned and accurately estimated the job, and was delightful to deal with. To the team of movers, Pedro and Marlo. They were organized, professional and a pleasure to work with.
My belongings were handled with TLC and everything arrived at the new address in tact.

Gratitude to Tender Touch, for a great move!

Marla D. Toronto

Hi Marla
So happy all went well and I do my best to assist my clients. Pedro and his team are delighted to hear you were happy and stress-free :)

More about Tender Touch Moving & Storage

Whether you're moving to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton or around the corner, Tender Touch Moving & Storage of Toronto has been rated #1 in customer satisfaction for almost 20 years. Tender Touch Moving is the top moving company in any market near Toronto. We are rated "A" with the Better Business Bureau and are Certified Mover with the Canadian Association of Movers.

We sell packing supplies, boxes, paper, tape for all your self packing needs. Free delivery!

Services include, local moving, long distance/cross country moving across Canada, packing needs & unpacking, hoisting, piano moving, crating items, storage and commercial moves.

Tender Touch Moving also offers free in home estimates/consultation.

All of our trucks are full equipped and our staff is in uniform and friendly.

Give us a call today @ 416-654-4994