Tender Touch Moving & Storage

Reviews for Tender Touch Moving & Storage

c.alao267
c.alao267

Service

The Movers were punctual, polite and very efficient. I was very pleased with the service of this company, the movers and staff at the office. Thanks very much for such a great, smooth, stress-free moving experience.

Thank you for your kind words as we truly appreciate them and your business! We hope you are all settled into your new home. Many thanks from all of us at Tender Touch Moving :)

mp.mw
mp.mw

Full house move

It was great right from the start. The booking office were great and acomidated a change in move time. The movers were great and efficient and very pleasant to work with. In previous moves I always helped but this time is was a break for my back thanks to the quick and efficient work. Would definitely recommend Tender Touch Movers to any one who need to move there home.

We are always happy to accomodate our clients at anytime and it has been my pleasure to have personally helped you with your move coordination :)

AK
AK
1 review Portland, OR

Moving

I am very happy with the professional moving and packing services provided for moving a 4 bedroom house. On time and they came a bit under than what originally estimated. I would highly recommend.

So happy to hear all services went well and in the end you saved money which is always a bonus! Enjoy your new home and thank you for trusting in us :)

Luke W.
Luke W.

Moving

Very professional movers. Have used before, will use again. Had an elevator conflict moving into an apartment, but they worked with the situation and the other movers and were able to get us moved in.

Thank you Luke we always appreciate your feedback and business :)

Carolyn
Carolyn

Moved house

The guys were very quick and packed everything carefully. Nothing ended up broken or damaged in any way.

Hi Carolyn,
This is great news to know that all items made it safely! Hope you enjoy your new home and city.

adamwr
adamwr

Moving

From start to finish, I had an absolutely incredible experience. The guys were awesome, professional, and very friendly. They clearly take pride in what they do and care about the items they move. Truly movers and a company I feel I can trust.

I can't recommend them enough and will certainly use them again when I need help moving. What are you waiting for? Call Maria and book them for your move!

We are very thankful for your kind words regarding our crew, company and of course Maria who is exceptional with her service to our clients. Enjoy your new home.

Lisa in Oakville
Lisa in Oakville

Oakville Move

From my initial dealings with Maria in the office for a quotation to the completion on the move it was a great experience. I was totally disorganized for my move, the movers were so professional and efficient they helped organize on the packing end to ensure everything I needed was included on the truck. I highly recommend.

Hi Lisa, it was my pleasure assisting in getting you a quote and our crews are now pro's at helping clients get organized :) We very much appreciate your review.

lumir
lumir

moving

great guys, service, dedicated, resourceful, honest, polite.....
great experience, on time, careful, caring and ready to go beyond the call of duty

It has always been a pleasure helping you relocate and our teams are exactly what you say and we all will go out of our way to make sure our clients experience a stress free move.
Enjoy your new home!

Curt
Curt

Relocation due to a Renovation

They were great. Came on time and it was full service. Very friendly and easy to get along. A big special thanks the Camron, Marco, and Mark they were very good and hard working team. Very great company.

Amazing service

Hi Curt, this is so very nice to hear and we appreciate you as a new and now ongoing client. We are here when you need us again :)

More about Tender Touch Moving & Storage

Whether you're moving to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton or around the corner, Tender Touch Moving & Storage of Toronto has been rated #1 in customer satisfaction for almost 20 years. Tender Touch Moving is the top moving company in any market near Toronto. We are rated "A" with the Better Business Bureau and are Certified Mover with the Canadian Association of Movers.

We sell packing supplies, boxes, paper, tape for all your self packing needs. Free delivery!

Services include, local moving, long distance/cross country moving across Canada, packing needs & unpacking, hoisting, piano moving, crating items, storage and commercial moves.

Tender Touch Moving also offers free in home estimates/consultation.

All of our trucks are full equipped and our staff is in uniform and friendly.

Give us a call today @ 416-654-4994