Moving & Storage

Reviews for Tender Touch Moving & Storage

Luke W.
Luke W.

Moving

Very professional movers. Have used before, will use again. Had an elevator conflict moving into an apartment, but they worked with the situation and the other movers and were able to get us moved in.

Carolyn
Carolyn

Moved house

The guys were very quick and packed everything carefully. Nothing ended up broken or damaged in any way.

Hi Carolyn,
This is great news to know that all items made it safely! Hope you enjoy your new home and city.

adamwr
adamwr

Moving

From start to finish, I had an absolutely incredible experience. The guys were awesome, professional, and very friendly. They clearly take pride in what they do and care about the items they move. Truly movers and a company I feel I can trust.

I can't recommend them enough and will certainly use them again when I need help moving. What are you waiting for? Call Maria and book them for your move!

We are very thankful for your kind words regarding our crew, company and of course Maria who is exceptional with her service to our clients. Enjoy your new home.

Lisa in Oakville
Lisa in Oakville

Oakville Move

From my initial dealings with Maria in the office for a quotation to the completion on the move it was a great experience. I was totally disorganized for my move, the movers were so professional and efficient they helped organize on the packing end to ensure everything I needed was included on the truck. I highly recommend.

Hi Lisa, it was my pleasure assisting in getting you a quote and our crews are now pro's at helping clients get organized :) We very much appreciate your review.

lumir
lumir

moving

great guys, service, dedicated, resourceful, honest, polite.....
great experience, on time, careful, caring and ready to go beyond the call of duty

It has always been a pleasure helping you relocate and our teams are exactly what you say and we all will go out of our way to make sure our clients experience a stress free move.
Enjoy your new home!

Curt
Curt

Relocation due to a Renovation

They were great. Came on time and it was full service. Very friendly and easy to get along. A big special thanks the Camron, Marco, and Mark they were very good and hard working team. Very great company.

Amazing service

Hi Curt, this is so very nice to hear and we appreciate you as a new and now ongoing client. We are here when you need us again :)

Lisa G.
Lisa G.

Furniture move into storage

Second time using TenderTouch.
This time, moved the contents of our basement into storage. Team came early, had all the right materials to wrap and protect my stuff, and cheerfully moved it all. They were also WIZARDS with packing stuff into a small space.

Hi Lisa
Thank you for taking the time to express your pleasant experience with us once again. Our crew will be very happy to hear that they did a great job and yes I agree they are wizards :) Let us know when you are ready to move out of storage.

P. P.
P. P.

Moving

I just wanted to give Maria a huge thank you for all her help in coordinating my move. Maria was always available to take my calls and answer all my questions no matter how insignificant. Pedro and his crew were very professional, courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend Tender Touch Moving.

Hello,
I know who you are and you have been fabulous to work with also. We very much appreciate your feedback and will be sure to take care of you on your next upcoming move :) Again thank you for your review!

Scott in Queen East
Scott in Queen East

Conscientious, careful, and fast

The guys at Tender Touch helped us pack, and moved us from a bungalow in North York, to another in Ajax. We have a lot of stuff. They did a very professional job; they were careful, fast, and courteous. We were really worried about a few items we own, and they all arrived unscathed. I have a very old oak desk that was really difficult and complex to assemble, so I thought I'd have to supervise and assist with the disassembly and reassembly. But Edward(?) figured it out without any input. There were so many things to do that day, I didn't even check on the desk. It just magically reappeared, perfectly assembled in the new location.

One can definitely pay a lot less for a move, but given that it's possible to into a lot of "quality" troubles with movers, it's better to pay a little more to avoid a nightmare.

The only negative thing that I would say is that packing wasn't ideal. Grouping items into like-categories while at the same time minimizing the number of boxes needed, and doing it fast, can't be easy. I'm not sure I'd be able to do a better job myself given the constraints. But overall, the packing guys did a good job.

I think that part of the reason it costs more, is that you get a team who can think on their feet.

Thanks again!

Hi Scott

Thank you for your post and your feedback is always important so that we can improve for current/future jobs. All the best to you and thank you for using our services again :)

More about Tender Touch Moving & Storage

Whether you're moving to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton or around the corner, Tender Touch Moving & Storage of Toronto has been rated #1 in customer satisfaction for almost 20 years. Tender Touch Moving is the top moving company in any market near Toronto. We are rated "A" with the Better Business Bureau and are Certified Mover with the Canadian Association of Movers.

We sell packing supplies, boxes, paper, tape for all your self packing needs. Free delivery!

Services include, local moving, long distance/cross country moving across Canada, packing needs & unpacking, hoisting, piano moving, crating items, storage and commercial moves.

Tender Touch Moving also offers free in home estimates/consultation.

All of our trucks are full equipped and our staff is in uniform and friendly.

Give us a call today @ 416-654-4994