Fagnan's Furnace Services

5025 23 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2B 1M8

Fagnan's Furnace Services

Reviews for Fagnan's Furnace Services

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

I am most impressed with the service provided.

I find Fagnans Furnace Repair to be prompt, efficient and reliable. They came over the Christmas cold and resolved the issue at hand quickly.

The technician came back after his work to be certain he had resolved the issue.

Hi thank you for the great review, If you have any questions please contact me anytime. Happy new year! -MFagnan

A/C installed

Fagnans service teams from start to finish were fantastic! Donna in the office set it all up, we had Jack come out to tell us about a couple options, no pressure at all, no up selling, it was refreshing! We picked the package we wanted, Donna set us up for the install. Harpreet and Cullen came over and installed our A/C!! Bam!! Cleanup was excellent, you’d never even know they were here. Love, love, love my A/C.
Well done Fagnans!

Hi thank you for the review! I'm happy to hear you love the new A/C, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. -MFagnan

Air Conditioner

Great installers, awesome service explain everything from start to finish. Clean up after and made sure everything was working.

Thank you for the great review. -MFagnan

Nathan Joel
Nathan Joel

Furnace and AC service

Had Fagnan's out to service my furnace and AC recently, it was making some funny noises and no cool air from my AC and they did a fantastic job. Service was friendly and quick, the technician even gave me some good pointers on keeping my filter clean (thank you Mike). I was very impressed and will definitely be calling them again.

Thank you for the Review!

Catherine
Catherine

Humidifier installation

In December I had a new humidifier installed when the Fagnans technician was booked for a furnace repair.
Humidifier still doesn't function after 3 followup visits and multiple phone calls on my part.
Fagnans solution was to run the summer fan full time costing an extra $30 monthly on my Enmax bill. My 20 year old humidifier never needed to function that way.
My furnace will be replaced this week & I will not call Fagnans.

Hi Catherine, I wanted to apologize about your humidifier not working properly. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, If you would like we can replace your humidifier with another manufacture's unit or return your money. As well as insuring your happiness with the humidifier, we would like to offer you 25% off a Carrier home comfort heating system. -MFagnan

Replace natural gas furnace

The heat exchanger on our old furnace had failed and we had to shut it down just when it was getting cold . I called Fagnan's Furnace in the morning and they arrived in about an hour . The tradesmen were very professional and installed a new furnace the same day. Overall Fagnan's did a really good job. Thank you

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate it. -MFagnan

thomas.c.brook
thomas.c.brook

great service very happy with the installers.

Great service they came were very efficient and friendly furnace was perfectly installed will recommend them

Thank you! Your review is very important to us. -MFagnan

TKirk
TKirk
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Crafstmen with service

Fagnan's Team came out today and removed two old hot water tanks and installed a on demand water heater. they did a fantastic job on routing all the supply lines, vents and drains. The team was very polite, fast and craftsmen in their trade. I would highly recommend them.

Terrible service from fagnan

Their 24 / 7 emergency service doesn’t have support at night. When I needed assistance with a broken furnace at -35 c, they could help. Had to call another service to repair it. Then they refused to pay for the repair even thought the furnace was in warranty.

More about Fagnan's Furnace Services

Precision. Punctuality. Commitment to excellence.

Fagnan's Furnace Service is a leading Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning Contractor in the Calgary area. We provide our clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Ever since starting out as a professional Hvac Contractor in 1971, I’ve prioritized serving my client's needs and satisfaction above everything else.

From dealing with mundane bureaucratic tasks to coordinating various contracting initiatives, My family and I will take care of all the small details so you don’t have to. Get in touch to bring comfort into your life today!