Cambridge Heating & Cooling

Formerly Cambridge Duct Cleaning & Heating Services
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Old Toronto  >  Cambridge Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Cambridge Heating & Cooling

Debbie Chang from Mississauga
Debbie Chang from Mississauga

Loud Noise from AC can be heard inside the house

Cambridge installed new Air Conditioner in 2016. From inside the house there is a loud buzzing noise heard from any room on the main floor. A technician recently came to the house and knows what needs to be done.
Mark was very knowledgable. The warranty should cover all costs.

Review has 1 previous version
EmiT in Scarborough
EmiT in Scarborough

AC working !

We had a scheduled appointment Saturday and there was a bit of a confusion regarding scheduling, but in the end the AC was up and running. The company made an effort to call and apologize and explain what had happened. We are happy with the AC and service provided.

Maryblack in Toronto
Maryblack in Toronto

Air Condition installation

Thank you so much for your professional installation of our new central air conditioning system. We are extremely happy with its performance already and thank you for the professional courtesy of your installers who have respected our time, our home, and our options. I would be willing to highly recommend your work to anyone seeking to cool or heat their homes. Your services are of superior quality. All thanks to Cambridge Heating Cooling & Duct Cleaning.

E.S. B.
E.S. B.

Maintaining annually my CAC and furnace which they installed in 2011!

Today was a service call...but in 2011, I interviewed and had quotes for a new furnace from 6 different companies...while not the least expensive, their overall presentation impressed me the most. I chose them and continue to be very pleased with their annual servicing. I highly recommend Cambridge Heating and Cooling. Thanks so much...

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 10-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about Cambridge Heating & Cooling. We’re here for you anytime.

joshua in Vancouver
joshua in Vancouver

Furnace & Air Con' Installation

I wanted to take this opportunity to again thank you for taking the time this morning to talk to me about our Trane HVAC product selections. I found our conversation to be very informative, but more importantly, I walked away feeling exceedingly confident Cambridge Heating & Cooling will do an outstanding job installing and maintaining our HVAC systems. In short, I’m delighted to have you as part of our construction team. Again, many thanks.

We take pride in giving outstanding service every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Gamaliel in Toronto
Gamaliel in Toronto

Mind blown

My wife has been after me for a year now to get our kitchen renovated and I was running out of good options to find till a friend recommended me this place. It was a bit over my budget but worth it. The whole process took less than a week and I'm loaded with the state of the art kitchen tech that almost makes me look rich. Highly recommended.

patricia in Toronto
patricia in Toronto

Best Installation Services

I was thinking to replace my air conditioner I got a couple of quotes from different companies but my budget was not allowing me to buy a new system than Cambridge heating & cooling told me that I can get the new system on Financing options that I pay some amount right now and will give the rest of the amount in installments thanks to Cambridge heating & cooling I was able to replace my 20 years old air conditioner and they also did a very good job on installation I would recommend every person to choose Cambridge heating and cooling when thinking about replacing HVAC unit they are very professional people

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review.

Girish in
Girish in

Furnace & AC Install

Recently, I selected Cambridge Heating Cooling to replace our Furnace & AC and grateful to Kevin & team for completing the install very satisfactory. I appreciate their excellent pre-sale support and customer service. I gladly recommend this company.

We are incredibly grateful Mr. Girish that you took the time out to leave us this note. Cambridge Heating & Cooling values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you Mr. Girish that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Linda
Linda
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Installation of new furnace and air conditioner

Met Kevin at the Home Show, very knowledgeable. Great installation by Peter and Mark. Professional, neat and friendly.

Thank you so much Miss Linda for taking time to write about Mr. Kevin (SALES REP) and our professional installation team. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing

Michael D.
Michael D.

System installation

I had my entire attic HVAC system removed and replaced. They came out and sized the unit and gave me 3 options of units to choose from. They were in and out in 3 days and I am extremely happy with the new system. The installers were extremely professional and did a great job. Except for the vents in my ceilings, we would have never known they were here......they did a great job cleaning up! My wife and I are extremely satisfied and would highly recommend Cambridge Heating and Cooling.

Highly appreciate your feedback.. for any type of service or issues, feel free to call us anytime :)

More about Cambridge Heating & Cooling

AWARDS WE HAVE WON
READER'S CHOICE AWARD WINNER 2009/2010
LENNOX CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE
CENTURION AWARD
IN RECOGNITION OF OUTSTANDING DEALER PERFORMANCE 2008/2009

Cambridge Heating & Cooling is proud to announce that we are an authorized Premier Dealer for Lennox Industries. We are a service-driven company whose qualified techicians are available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Our services include Selling. installing and maintaining a wide range of products to ensure the comfort of your home.