Cambridge Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Cambridge Heating & Cooling

Jade Alex
Jade Alex

Goodman Furnace

Installed Furnace at home and installation was very professional. Over the phone & after the phone, they responded very quick all i want to say they gave us trust worthy product and services.

Thanks for your kind words about Cambridge Heating & Cooling, It has been our pleasure to serve you.

Vohi Leo  in Toronto
Vohi Leo in Toronto

Humidifier Installation

They are very Professional and well experienced. This is the Second Work I get done from them. They installed Humidifier perfectly which truly admirable also their Prices are reasonable. I am really happy with thier services.

Thank you so much for giving us the highest rating.

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto
2 reviews Saint Eustache,

leak fix

I highly recommend Cambridge Heating Services. I called these guys for same day service when I had heating issues. They were complete pros knowing exactly how to diagnose the issue and exact fix without huge expense. Don't bother looking elsewhere- these guys are the best and reasonably priced as well. Call them without hesitation!

Thank you so much for this great 10-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about Cambridge Heating & Cooling. We’re here for you anytime.

Rob Swan
Rob Swan

Furnace Installation

I got the equipment that I wanted at a reasonable price. The installers removed the old system and installed the new system very efficiently. I have used Cambridge before and they have not disappointed me in whatever job I have asked them to do. I would recommend Cambridge Heating because of their very professional installers and salespeople.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, Mr. Rob.

Liana in York
Liana in York

NEW Furnace & Air Con'

I felt comfortable dealing with Cambridge Heating & Cooling and was referred through a friend.

Everything was done fast, efficiently and clean. Would definitely recommend

Cambridge Heating & cooling as they were fantastic!

It was our privilege to do business with you, and it would be our pleasure to continue serving you.

Hewitt John
Hewitt John

Trane Furnace S9V2 Installation

I have been more than pleased with the Cambridge Heating & Cooling. When I first approached them, they were quick to respond. Even though I thought I knew what I wanted, they as professionals corrected my thinking and steered me in the right direction. Their employees carried themselves professionally, installation was top notch, and they assisted with financing. The entire process was made pleasant. After installation, they were quick to respond to any of my questions and have made every attempt see that I was satisfied. Anyone can sell equipment; service requires a professional that is proud of their name which is true.

Thank you Mr. Hwwitt for taking the time to write about our company. We will advise you to take annual maintenance every year in order to maintain the efficiency of the Trane Furnace.

Ashley Romis
Ashley Romis

Furnace repair

I just would like to thanks to Cambridge Heating & Cooling for the quick response and would like to pay special thanks to Adrian who scheduled a quick appointment I have also been informed from TECH it was due to the pressure switch which got stuck & he fixed it right on the spot. Thank you so much for help in such bad weather.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us if need more assistance please do get back to us.

Wayne Lo
Wayne Lo

Electric to Gas Conversion

When I decided to convert from an electric Furnace to gas I quickly found that picking a reliable contractor was a daunting experience. I did what most people do. I called several contractors that I found on-line and asked them to quote the work.

I couldn't believe the wide array of prices that I got for supposedly doing the same work. Some quoted me without coming to the house. Even I
knew that wasn't a good practice.

I just wasn't getting a good feeling about the people who I was about to allow to rip out my entire heating system and replace it with natural gas. That is until I happened upon Cambridge HVAC Contractors and Kevin Regelous.

Kevin came to my home and did a complete analysis of my requirements. He explained how he would insure that the work was done properly and to specification. He would personally choose a contractor who met his standards. No cutting corners. No subpar materials. No extra charges. I knew immediately that I could trust this guy.
Even though his price wasn't the absolute lowest of the various bids he wasn't the highest either. In fact he bid the job within my budget and offered some value added services like leveling my old air condition unit outside and a one year service contract to boot. None of the other contractors even suggested doing that.

The work was completed without any hassle and there weren’t any additional hidden costs. Kevin was available anytime I had questions and he followed up after the installation to insure that it met his standards. The installers that Tim selected to actually do the work spoke very highly of him and they seemed to know that he would critique their work when it was over so they made sure everything was up to snuff.

I wish there was a website like Cambridge HVAC Contractors for other services. I would certainly be a customer with them for each & everything.

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. Most of our customers are referred to us by existing customers, like you, all our other customers also loved using Cambridge Heating & Cooling. We are also bringing out ""FREE INSPECTION VISIT"" in the upcoming months. Here's hoping that you will remain a loyal customer- a 20% discount has been sent to your email for annual maintaince . Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We are available on 416-750-4363 (24x7)

Aaron in Brampton
Aaron in Brampton

Gas Furnace

I'm a licensed community association manager and have used Cambridge for multiple homeowner associations for over a decade. I'm very satisfied with their work as they take customer service very seriously and make sure their customers receive the best service and products for a fair price. I have witnessed multiple situations where Cambridge saved homeowners thousands of dollars by making sure manufacturer live up to their warranty replacement obligations. Their employees are also all very courteous and there to help you as quickly as possible.

Aaron you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently, please do come again. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review.

James
James

Heat Exchanger Replace

We found our furnace stopped working we then called Cambridge Heating & Cooling and spoke with Aaron he arranged Mark to do diagnose after this he confirmed that Heat Exchanger is cracked so have to replace this Heat Exchanger I had no money to replace complete system anyhow he arranged Lennox Heat Exchanger at very low price and installed for us we are very thankful to Mark for such a wonderful installation and taking care of old citizen.

Thank you for the review. So happy to hear that we met your expectations. We thank you for trusting in us and allowing us into your home. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!

More about Cambridge Heating & Cooling

AWARDS WE HAVE WON
READER'S CHOICE AWARD WINNER 2009/2010
LENNOX CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE
CENTURION AWARD
IN RECOGNITION OF OUTSTANDING DEALER PERFORMANCE 2008/2009

Cambridge Heating & Cooling is proud to announce that we are an authorized Premier Dealer for Lennox Industries. We are a service-driven company whose qualified techicians are available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Our services include Selling. installing and maintaining a wide range of products to ensure the comfort of your home.