Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

6170 12 Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2H 2X2

We purchased the carpet and the salesman was very helpful and offered fantastic suggestions. We also hire the installers through the company and they were also very efficient. They came when they said they would and had the job done very quickly. The variety of product offered is also a plus. The prices were very reasonable and competative.

Ron Vander houwen from Calgary
Ron Vander houwen from Calgary

New Carpet in Family Room

Met Vern at homeshow, we went to the store to look at samples and underlay and he was amazing!!!! We visited them a couple of times and after we completed our family room went back to look at Hardwood flooring and Cork for a build we are doing in BC. Cant say enough about their level of professionalism and follow up after service. Even the 2 fellow who came to do the initial install were professional and went over above their job to finish a very small cover for a log storage place :)

Karen from Calgary
Karen from Calgary

carpet/lino our basement

We found Tony to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the different types of products and what would best suit our needs. They were neat, tidy and conscientious with the installation which is very important as this was a new remodel and hauling carpet into a basement with its twists and turns could do some major damage on the walls and so on

Lisa  from Calgary
Lisa from Calgary

Flooring (tile, marble, carpet)

I chose bedroom carpet, wall tiles, shower flooring tiles, and marble tiles through Deerfoot Carpet. Although they do have a decent selection of products from a variety of sources, the salesman was not very knowledgeable about the products. He seemed so unfamiliar with the products the store sold that he could not help me find what I was looking for, even when I had a picture and/or a description of what I wanted. It would have been good to be provided with advice and guidance on choosing product (they are the experts in flooring, not me) such as to advise to purchase tiles that can have a rounded edge to avoid having to use schluter to trim the edge tiles (I didn't even know this would be a consideration!)and that I would need to choose grout colours. I would have purchased through another store if I hadn't already ordered the product, and by the end of our time dealing with Deerfoot Carpet we were regretting our decision to buy here given the time and money required to complete a home renovation.

I had have my carpet installed by Deerfoot Carpet. The install quality was good and we had no issues. However, the install is sourced out to an independent contractor so this is not necessarily a reflection on Deerfoot Carpet.

Trisha from Calgary
Trisha from Calgary

Sound proofing underlay

Knowledgable staff to answer questions & had all the options of sound ratings that we were able to use in our condo according to our condo board. Easy ordering & pickup.

Colinda from Calgary
Colinda from Calgary

Two rooms of carpet

The sales person was helpful both times I shopped there. They allowed me to take hope a sample to make sure the color of carpet suited the other colors in the room. They suggested options for flooring to meet my needs. We ended up installing the flooring on our own, but the sales people gave me suggestions of how to do it ourselves.

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Full kitchen reno

Needed good quality, inexpensive flooring to complete a full kitchen with a budget. Ended up finding linoleum (believe it or not!) that looks fantastic. Deerfoot gave me large enough samples to properly test the color in my kitchen, the ordering process with simple and over-the-phone, and the workmen installing were fantastic. The one glitch in the process was the first fellow I spoke to at the centre who was largely unhelpful - more interested in our rhyming names than in assisting me. But not all of them were like that at all.

Glenda in Calgary
Glenda in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Laminate purchase

We’d been searching for the right laminate flooring at the right price for several weeks when we stopped into Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring on a busy Saturday. Debbie S.greeted us with a genuine smile as we walked through the door and once we said that we were just looking, we were left alone to wander. When we were done browsing, we circled back to Debbie, showed her a sample of our cabinetry, and explained that we were having difficulty finding a complimentary laminate. She eagerly pulled a lot of samples, provided pricing points, graciously offered professional advice and listened to our responses. We left with several samples and a renewed sense of optimism. Our follow up questions were answered promptly, and we ordered the perfect product for us at a great price! There was never any sub-text of trying to over-sell us anything, and next time, there will be no running all over town as we’ll just go to Deerfoot Flooring with confidence, knowing that Debbie will take good care of us!

Marty Vernon in Calgary
Marty Vernon in Calgary

replace carpet and flooring

Over the past 5 years we have purchased carpet and lino from Deerfoot carpet with very good sucess. The sales and instalation of our carpet went great, we asked seams to be put in specific areas for wear issues and they had no problem with that, even though it made the job more work.

Diana Cody in Calgary
Diana Cody in Calgary
4 reviews ,

Carpet purchase and instalation

We had such a great experience with Deerfoot Carpet. We had 2 floors recarpeted and right from the salesman to the installer they were great. It was a fair price as we went all over town to price it out and find exactly what we were looking for. We were so please with the customer service that we are going back to them to purchase and instal carpert on the 3rd level of the house and hardwood.

More about Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

Deerfoot has worked with over 20,000 organizations, contractors, businesses and homeowners in the Calgary area. We have built our business over a period of 17 years, based on the principle of creating another Happy Deerfoot Customer.
Approx. 85% of our business is repeat or referral.

Products:
Carpet, Linoleum, Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate, Cork, Commercial Flooring, VCT, Marmoleum, Area Rugs, Mosaic