Lloyd's Furniture

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Schomberg  >  Lloyd's Furniture

Reviews for Lloyd's Furniture

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Custom Furniture

The product was delivered both damaged and defective and the company provided little to nothing in the way of customer service. Very quickly they refused to even talk to us. The matter is now before the courts.

E Rajan from Richmond Hill
E Rajan from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bookcase and Breakfront Cabinet

My family and I were looking to purchase a bookcase and breakfront cabinet for the dining room in our house. We had come to know of Llyod's furniture through a local newspaper ad and decided we would give them a shot back in November of last year.

We went to both the Bradford and Schomberg locations but ended up going to Bradford since it was nearer. We were greeted with a warm welcome. The staff member showed us a variety of book cases and breakfront cabinets.

We eventually picked up one for each and were mentioned that we can choose the colors that we liked. We chose the color and let them know.

As for delivery, they said it will take two weeks, but it ended up taking slightly longer due to "manufacturing" or assembly issues but we did not mind. When the delivery people came to deliver, they were nice enough to take the book case upstairs and assemble each shelf for us.

Would definitely recommend this place despite the price but it makes up for in quality!

RH in Scarborough
RH in Scarborough
7 reviews Scarborough, ON

Tranquil End Table Brown Maple

I ordered 2 custom made Tranquil end tables plus a coffee table in a brown maple thru my designer back in April/May of this year. When I received them at first the coffee table and one end table were good. The other had a blonde wood center, totally out of place and totally unacceptable for my room. My designer took it back and she had to pay another $70 for a replacement top, which I told her I was not paying. Lloyd's made the error and they should eat the cost. Finally got the table back last week Nov 12th and the colour was red...not a brown maple. She called and Lloyds has told her in no uncertain terms that they will not take the table back, nor will she be allowed entrance to their place and Lloyds want nothing more to do with her. I must say, that I am now stuck with a table that I can't use and that cost me $475 + gst for it alone. My father as a Master Cabinet maker would be rolling over in his grave if he ever seen the first table that was sent. There is no excuse for shoddy workmanship at those prices.