Kastle Fireplace Ltd

Kastle Fireplace Ltd

Reviews for Kastle Fireplace Ltd

KG - LESLIEVILLE
KG - LESLIEVILLE

New direct vent gas fireplace

My 18 year gas fireplace gave up this fall and it wasn't as easy as I thought to replace the old one as building codes and design had changed a lot. But then I went to Kastle Fireplace and everything fell into place. They had a wonderful selection and I was able to choose one that worked in my space and have it installed before it got too cold. Wonderful people to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Thank you, kindly.. glad we could help!!

June in Toronto
June in Toronto

Repair 22 year old gas fireplace

Thank you Dave - you are my saviour!!!!!! Great company customer service from Toni in the office to Dave the technician who came to my home. My 22 year old fireplace after 22 years with no problems - just quit on me. My original maintenance company could not do the repair but quoted me a price of $1,000 to replace Gas Valve and Pilot Assembly. Dave managed to repair my Fireplace right on the spot - no waiting for parts for a total of $345.00 including $92.00 for a part. He cleaned and painted the inside and I am thrilled it looks so good and is working great. Cant recommend this company enough. Thank you Kastle.

Thanks June, we are glad that we could fix your gently aged fireplace. We hope that it does not give you anymore trouble.

D Hollamby in Scarborough
D Hollamby in Scarborough

New Fireplace and Mantle

We would like to extend a Big Thank You to all of the staff at Kastle Fireplace that we had the pleasure of dealing with in the purchase of our new fireplace and mantle. Toni, Sophia, Doug, the 3 technicians/installers and Dave. Each one of them has proven that Customer Satisfaction is their # 1 priority! We will highly recommend Kastle Fireplace.
Again Thank You to each of you.

Thank you very much, it was our pleasure.

Valor Gas Insert

Thank you Kastle Fireplace! Our living room is nice and cozy in time for the upcoming holidays and we truly cannot thank you enough. Our experience with Kastle was wonderful from start to finish (which was only 4 days long!) I visited the showroom twice with my children, while trying to decide on which look that we wanted for our gas insert. There was absolutely no pressure to buy and the salesperson was very knowledgeable. Once we decided on a model (which happened to already be in stock) we ordered it on a Saturday and had Doug come out to do an inspection on Monday. Due to a fortunate (in our case) cancellation, we were able to get our insert installed on Tuesday! The installation was very quick and efficient (about 4 hours). The installers were very professional and kind. They even kept my 3 year old entertained by answering his incessant questions! This was a great experience from start to finish. Thank you again for making our house feel more like a home with our beautiful Valor gas insert!

Thank you very much, Lisa! We're so happy we were able to find you the perfect fireplace for your home!

Rob Douglas
Rob Douglas

GTA's best source for a wood burning fireplace

From the moment of my first phone conversation with Brad, I knew we found the right place to purchase our fireplace.
The first thing was finding the right unit and they sell the Quadra Fire units. Doug came out for consultation. I am familiar with building science, but not fireplaces. Doug is a wealth of knowledge and experience. He showed me what needed to be complete before the installation and worked with me for the following six months to ensure we would be WETT certified. I would also receive calls along the (even though I have a USA area code) asking about my progress from Brad, Sophia and Dave. I felt like I was working with a company that sincerely cared about my project.
If you're looking for a wood burning fireplace, want to be treated like a family member with experienced people I recommend trying Kastle Fireplace. By the way, Doug was the only one I met in person and I did not enter the store. Their attentive care was more than I expected. Thank you all involved.

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your fireplace for years to come!

GOULDING Design - Toronto
GOULDING Design - Toronto

Goulding Design - Toronto

Doug has supplied / installed fireplaces in many of the homes I've designed over the years including my own home recently. Great work in my experience - easy to deal with !

Thank you, it's always a pleasure!

SParr
SParr

Gas fireplace insert

Wanting to make more use of our downstairs family room, we decided to replace our wood fireplace with a gas insert. I researched various companies & models, and decided that Kastle Fireplace Ltd was my best choice. They were very helpful in helping me choose a model to fit my budget, and the installation was done professionally and required no cleanup. Staff at all levels explained everything clearly. Very satisfied & have enjoyed this all winter.

Thank you for your review, we hope your enjoy your new fireplace for years to come!

Margaret
Margaret

2gas fireplace inserts

They both look amazing, fit into my existing fireplaces, look like a wood burning fireplace without the work. I couldn't be happier, thanks Dave!

Thank you Margaret, we are glad you are happy with the custom faceplates!

julie
julie
1 review Thornhill, ON

Gas fireplaces

Great company! There is a wide selection of fireplaces and knowledgable staff. They stand behind their work and address concerns quickly and efficiently. Truly a pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate to refer others to purchase a gas fireplace or call on them for service.

Thank you Julie, we hope that you enjoy your fireplace for years to come. If there is anything we can help you with in the future please let us know.

DL
DL

Gas fireplace

This was the 3rd fireplace Kastle was installing for me. This particular installation required replacing an existing fireplace with a custom mantle. It also involved matching the existing granite hearth. The tricky part was that it all had to been done within the existing footprint and space limitations. Minimum disruption to the surrounding paintwork and woodwork. That is where the Kastle experience showed. The mantle was made to exacting specifications. The installation itself was seamless. Workmanship was first rate. They had obviously done this before. Great attention to detail. No shortcuts. Strict adherence to the manufacturer specifications especially when it came to minimum clearance. These are the only guys you need to talk to if you have a difficult installation.

We appreciate your confidence in Kastle Fireplace and we look forward to working with you on your next project.

More about Kastle Fireplace Ltd

Hi there, welcome to Kastle Fireplace. We're a unique and fast-growing company, privately owned by Doug Davie. At Kastle, our primary goal is to take good care of our customers! We sell, install and service the fireplace industry with natural gas, propane, electric and wood fireplaces. We design, build and install our fireplaces with the finest cabinetry, marble, a full line of cultured stone and much more to compliment our installations. We have trained, technical representatives and trained and licensed gas and wood installers on staff.

Kastle Fireplace is an authorized retailer for the following products: