Toronto Comfort Zone

Reviews for Toronto Comfort Zone

jjmurphy.toronto
jjmurphy.toronto

Electric fireplace

Purchased a Dimplex BLF50 electric fireplace and received great service in the showroom and over the phone from Sonny and Brian.

I appreciate you taking the time from your schedule and writing the review for us. We are proud we have met your expectations. Sincerely.

artank80
artank80
1 review London, ON

Fireplace finish on the house

Good place to deal with they are helpful and they have a lot of products to show

Thanks Artan for review. We appreciate your trust in us and it was our pleasure working with you on your fireplace project. Sincerely

Bryce
Bryce

Replacing a gas fireplace with a new electric fireplace in our living room

Visited our home, on time, assessed our issues, made sensible cost efficient suggestions. We later visited his shop, viewed various models. Sonny worked with us on installation issues, explained all the options. Unit was ordered, arrived ahead of schedule, and lifted into our vehicle.
Every one of our several phone or email contacts were immediately answered. Overall a very good experience.

Thanks Malcolm for your nice review, it was our pleasure working with you on your fireplace project. Sincerely.

Craig.
Craig.

Fireplace Supply and Install

Great experience. Would use again and recommend. Excellent product knowledge and onsite were very helpful.

Thanks Craig in your trust in us, our team are very happy that you are satisfied with the results. We appreciate your recommendations. Sincerely.

rb
rb

Fireplaces and installation

Excellent service by company and do not hesitate to use this service. Sonni provides constant updates. Notwithstanding numerous complications due to problems with our chimney he coordinated and delivered two new gas fireplaces. The service coordinates the chimney, instal of liners and fireplaces and takes charge from day one. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks Rachel for your detailed and kind review. As per you said, it was a challenging job but we believe these type of challenges keep our minds and bodies in good shape so we are not afraid of them. I am happy that you like the results and specially you took the time from your busy schedule to write this review. Wish you the best.

kellyx in toronto
kellyx in toronto

Amazing work!

I have nothing but good things to say about Toronto Comfort Zone. I was impressed by the selection of mantels on their website. I contacted them, Sonny came to my home to do an estimate, and the job was completed by Hossein within 2 weeks. My mantel looks incredible and turned out better than my highest expectations. It is now the focal point of my home and a grand masterpiece. I recommend Toronto Comfort Zone very highly and I plan to use them again for my other two mantels.

Kelly, I appreciate your detailed and amazing review for us. We are very happy you have liked the collection of our mantels and we are very proud that you have chosen our company to supply and install the mantel for you.

koughtred
koughtred

Gas fireplace installed in living room

Sonny was a very helpful and informative resource in sales when I was making my decision about which company to go with. Without pressure. He came to my home to measure and assess the installation process. And did a great job. When the team came to install they were very dedicated and hard working and operated very safely. The job was done as quickly and cleanly as possible. Just one omission - they didn’t show me how to turn on the fire without the remote control. And how to change batteries in remote and in fireplace box. But Brian in the office explained over the phone. I recommend this company and team highly

Thanks Kathryn for choosing Toronto comfort zone as your fireplace supplier in Toronto and we are glad you like your gas insert and I appreciate writing the review for us. Sincerely.

Filiz in Toronto
Filiz in Toronto

Fire place installation

Great company and service! $1000 cheaper than competitors. Sonny is very knowledgeable and came over to do a site inspection and help me choose the right fireplace. Super happy about how it looks. THANK YOU!

Thanks Filiz for taking the time in midst of renovation and writing this kind review for us and I am happy that you chose our company to provide you with a gas fireplace. Wish you happiness in 2018

Allan T.
Allan T.

Gas fireplace insert

Sunni and his staff supplied and installed a gas burning insert in our wood-burning fireplace in September, after doing a thorough inspection beforehand to determine the best fit. Once the decision was made, they were able to order the unit and plan the installation very quickly. During installation a problem arose because of the age and construction of our chimney. The installers had to pause and Sunni returned promptly with additional personnel and resolved the problem to our satisfaction. Everything was done promptly and cleanly, with no added cost for the extra time and labour.
In the short time we have had the insert , it has proven to be reliable and functions as promised.
We are pleased with the results and I definitely recommend Toronto Comfort Zone for their professional and friendly attitude.

Thanks Allan for your detailed review,all of us here in Toronto Comfort Zone are very pleased that we could install the gas insert to your satisfaction and appreciate that you recommend us for fireplace projects in Toronto and GTA.

JR
JR

Full home renovation

Installation of three gas fireplaces. Salesmanship was excellent, great knowledge, great selection, great service. You won’t get this from your general HVAC contractor.

Thanks Joe for your nice review. Our team is happy that we could meet your expectations and it's always our pleasure to work with clients like yourself.

More about Toronto Comfort Zone

Our newly renovated showroom in midtown Toronto, offers gas, electric, wood and gel fireplaces in traditional and modern styles, bringing your home a sense of relaxation, comfort, warmth and beauty. These exquisitely designed and quality manufactured fireplaces are offered at competitive prices. Our Toronto fireplace specialists also offer free professional in-home consultations to help determine the right solution for you. Wood or cast stone mantel, book cases or cabinets, we do it. You want to fix your masonry fireplace, drop a liner, come to us, we take care of you. Refacing the fireplace ? You're at the right place.