Toronto Comfort Zone

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Toronto Comfort Zone

Laura
Laura

OUTSTANDING SERVICE and REPAIR of GAS FIREPLACE!!

Outstanding service from Sam!! He was determined to fix my old gas fireplace. He fixed it to perfect working order, and cleaned it so it looks brand new. Excellent service from Sam!! A true artist in his trade.

Toronto Comfort Zone should be honored to have Sam on staff. I will certainly use and recommend this company based on Sam's work.

Thanks for a job well done.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Electric Fireplace

I visited the Toronto Comfort Zone showroom and was assisted by Sonny. He was such a delight to deal with and was very professional and prompt from the start of my inquiry. I purchased the Dimplex 50" Prism Linear Electric fireplace and he patiently walked me through all of my options before hand.

I would highly recommend purchasing from them!

Installation of gas fireplaces

Toronto Comfort Zone replaced two gas fireplaces in our home that were out of date and not useable and installed a third gas fireplace by converting a troublesome wood burning fireplace into gas. They sold us quality products at a fair price answering our questions satisfactorily along the way. The installer and his assistant showed up on time, were skilled, efficient and pleasant. They wore masks and were careful and tidy removing all packaging material at the end of the job. we would not hesitate to recommend Toronto Comfort Zone.

Ron
Ron

Gas Fireplace Repair

The main burner in our fireplace would not light after the gas was shut off for the summer (pilot included). I tried a general cleaning but no luck getting it to work. I called Toronto Comfort Zone at the recommendation of the fireplace manufacturer and was extremely pleased.

They set up an appointment within days and the service technician (Sam) was excellent. He quickly pulled the unit apart and found the problem right away, fixed it and then carefully reassembled everything to seal up any potential leaks. He then tested in and around the unit for gas leaks and CO to verify. This was something that was not done by other company technicians when they worked on our fireplaces. He also explained everything he was doing and was totally fair and honest.

All in all......excellent service and I highly recommend them. We will use them again for both service and installation.

r.fletcher in Old Toronto
r.fletcher in Old Toronto

Gas Insert

Because of COVID, we decided to replace our wood burning fireplace with gas. We met with Kevin at the store and within 2 or 3 days, we had a price and Kevin came to inspect our house and take measurement. It took a month or so for the insert to arrive in Toronto but and within 3 days it was installed.
Installation took about 3 hours and the installers were very professional, wore masks showed us how to use the remote and did a good job cleaning up when they were finished.
Sonny and Kevin were very helpful and great to deal with and met all our needs to a tee and we are extremely happy with our fireplace. We highly recommend Toronto Comfort Zone.

diana
diana

Fireplace

My husband and I recently had a made-to-order fireplace mantel installed along with the firebox. Right from the first encounter in the store to the actual installing in our apartment, we encountered no problems at all. Our requests were followed and all our emails and phone calls were answered promptly and with attention to our needs. We are extremely happy with the fireplace and would highly recommend Toronto Comfort Zone.

josmithchu in Old Toronto
josmithchu in Old Toronto

Great Craftmanship

We ordered a fire box with a mantle and side shelves and we couldn’t be happier with the work. Sonny is a gentleman who was helpful and patient the whole time. Tonys work is fantastic. The work was completed on schedule and installed beautifully. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Toronto Comfort Zone to anyone.

Gas Fireplace Installation

Had a great experience dealing with Sonny at TCZ. He was able to source a very shallow and modern fireplace for our small living room. It's perfect! He was always 100% transparent and never tried to upsell on services. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a new fireplace!

Darren in Old Toronto
Darren in Old Toronto

Fireplace installation

Installed Napoleon fireplace insert. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great customer service and fair prices! I would recommend Toronto Comfort Zone
Darren

More about Toronto Comfort Zone

Our newly renovated showroom in midtown Toronto, offers gas, electric, wood and gel fireplaces in traditional and modern styles, bringing your home a sense of relaxation, comfort, warmth and beauty. These exquisitely designed and quality manufactured fireplaces are offered at competitive prices. Our Toronto fireplace specialists also offer free professional in-home consultations to help determine the right solution for you. Wood or cast stone mantel, book cases or cabinets, we do it. You want to fix your masonry fireplace, drop a liner, come to us, we take care of you. Refacing the fireplace ? You're at the right place.