Toronto Comfort Zone

18 Lola Rd Toronto ON M5P 1E4
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Toronto  >  Toronto Comfort Zone

Reviews for Toronto Comfort Zone

kellyx in toronto

I have nothing but good things to say about Toronto Comfort Zone. I was impressed by the selection of mantels on their website. I contacted them, Sonny came to my home to do an estimate, and the job was completed by Hossein within 2 weeks. My mantel looks incredible and turned out better than my highest expectations. It is now the focal point of my home and a grand masterpiece. I recommend Toronto Comfort Zone very highly and I plan to use them again for my other two mantels.

Kelly, I appreciate your detailed and amazing review for us. We are very happy you have liked the collection of our mantels and we are very proud that you have chosen our company to supply and install the mantel for you.

koughtred

Sonny was a very helpful and informative resource in sales when I was making my decision about which company to go with. Without pressure. He came to my home to measure and assess the installation process. And did a great job. When the team came to install they were very dedicated and hard working and operated very safely. The job was done as quickly and cleanly as possible. Just one omission - they didn’t show me how to turn on the fire without the remote control. And how to change batteries in remote and in fireplace box. But Brian in the office explained over the phone. I recommend this company and team highly

Thanks Kathryn for choosing Toronto comfort zone as your fireplace supplier in Toronto and we are glad you like your gas insert and I appreciate writing the review for us. Sincerely.

Filiz in Toronto

Great company and service! $1000 cheaper than competitors. Sonny is very knowledgeable and came over to do a site inspection and help me choose the right fireplace. Super happy about how it looks. THANK YOU!

Thanks Filiz for taking the time in midst of renovation and writing this kind review for us and I am happy that you chose our company to provide you with a gas fireplace. Wish you happiness in 2018

Allan T.

Sunni and his staff supplied and installed a gas burning insert in our wood-burning fireplace in September, after doing a thorough inspection beforehand to determine the best fit. Once the decision was made, they were able to order the unit and plan the installation very quickly. During installation a problem arose because of the age and construction of our chimney. The installers had to pause and Sunni returned promptly with additional personnel and resolved the problem to our satisfaction. Everything was done promptly and cleanly, with no added cost for the extra time and labour.
In the short time we have had the insert , it has proven to be reliable and functions as promised.
We are pleased with the results and I definitely recommend Toronto Comfort Zone for their professional and friendly attitude.

Thanks Allan for your detailed review,all of us here in Toronto Comfort Zone are very pleased that we could install the gas insert to your satisfaction and appreciate that you recommend us for fireplace projects in Toronto and GTA.

JR

Installation of three gas fireplaces. Salesmanship was excellent, great knowledge, great selection, great service. You won’t get this from your general HVAC contractor.

Thanks Joe for your nice review. Our team is happy that we could meet your expectations and it's always our pleasure to work with clients like yourself.

raven_dauda

The workers were all very friendly, knowledgable, professional and efficient!
Everything from the initial assessment to the final installation was taken care of with great care and skill.
I highly recommend them!

Thanks Raven for your review, it was our pleasure working with your family on this project and I appreciate your recommendation.

Drew

We installed a new gas fire place . Sonny/Bryan helped make the process easy. Thanks for the everything . I have already recommended them to a friend.

Thanks Drew for choosing us as the fireplace supplier for your home and we are happy that you have liked the whole process of dealing with us. I appreciate your recommendation, that means a lot to us.

HP, East Toronto

Wanted an electric fireplace insert to replace an old wood-burning fireplace. Went to a number of stores that were not helpful when I said I wanted electric, not gas. Went to Toronto Comfort Zone and they answered all my questions, showed me the different options and features; and the best way to find the right size fireplace for my room. All in all a great experience.

Thanks Heather for considering us as the source of electric fireplace for your home between all other Toronto fireplace stores and also for taking the time and writing this nice review. It was our pleasure doing business with you.

rstein

We needed to replace our fireplace, the crew that came in to do the job was very friendly and professional. Also, Sonny was constantly following up to see if everything is ok and if we are happy. The fireplace looks amazing!

Thanks Ralf for taking the time and writing the review for us. We are happy to see you like the job done and your beautiful gas insert.

Wess

Ordered a BBQ from Toronto Comfort Zone and they held onto it after it was delivered to the store until we were able to come in and pick it up. Ordering was easy, price was fair, and they helped at every step of the way.

Thanks Wess for your review. We at Toronto Comfort Zone are happy that you are satisfied with the whole BBQ deal. Sincerely.

More about Toronto Comfort Zone

Our newly renovated showroom in midtown Toronto, offers gas, electric, wood and gel fireplaces in traditional and modern styles, bringing your home a sense of relaxation, comfort, warmth and beauty. These exquisitely designed and quality manufactured fireplaces are offered at competitive prices. Our Toronto fireplace specialists also offer free professional in-home consultations to help determine the right solution for you. Wood or cast stone mantel, book cases or cabinets, we do it. You want to fix your masonry fireplace, drop a liner, come to us, we take care of you. Refacing the fireplace ? You're at the right place.