Home Appliance Repair Inc

Shelley Hunks from Caledon
Shelley Hunks from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

range repair

Excellent service. There were a few hitches along the way and the supervisor Joanne always dealt with them quickly and very courteously. They could have charged me for a part that broke during the repair but did not. Also the technician that was sent to my house, Sonu was quick and knowledgeable and actually asked me if i needed any free advice or info about any of my other appliances. I will definitely be using Home Appliance for my next home repair.

Thanks for this glowing review of our service Shelly. We can't always predict the issues that may occur during the delivery of our service, but we certainly can commit to resolve them in the most amicable way possible. "The measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy". I am not sure where this quote came from but it speaks directly the attitude that we strive to display At Home Appliance (Joanne's response to the issues). Our goal is excellence in our service delivery (yeeaah Sonu) - always on the premise of the "golden rule" (do unto others as you would like them to do unto you). Definitely, please continue to rely on our service and share your confidence with everyone you know. See you next time.

Mihaita from Oakville
Mihaita from Oakville

Electrolux Fridge repair

Home Appliance Repair is the only Electrolux authorized service provider I can recommend. The service was outstanding, customer service extremely helpful and they did go the extra mile in a very busy day to provide same day service. The onsite technician that been dispatched to our home was very knowledgeable and right on the defect and after working for almost two hours he fixed the problem. For now I am extremely satisfied with the service and happy that the Fridge is back and doing its work and wife is very happy. Thank you very much and keep up excellent work. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for your kind words Mihiata. Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority and to hear from you that we are successful at it is like fuel to our engine. It really is the wind beneath our wings that helps us to soar. We look forward to serving you in the future. Please do not hesitate to refer our company to your friends,relatives, and associates. Thanks again.

Linda in East Mississauga
Linda in East Mississauga

Dryer noise

3 year old Samsung dryer noisy. Came to inspect and initially thought that we needed heat box. Ordered part. When came to install, the 2nd technician advised that it was just major dryer lint buildup on the fan blades. Cleaned and now works without any noise.

Linda
Mississsauga

Vickie Z
Vickie Z
2 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

appliance repair for high end appliances

Easy to deal with and very professional. Diligent and responsible. Couldn't ask for anything more. Ask for Dwayne, he's their "top" guy. Really knows his stuff. Not sure about their prices as these were warranty repairs, but I'm sure they are competitive.

louise guzman in Toronto
louise guzman in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Replaced part for the oven

The oven stopped working so we called the same Company where we bought the appliance. They came promptly, diagnosed the problem and then ordered the part. However, there was a delay in receiving the part. But when they came back, it was installed properly.

sharonmm
sharonmm

Washer Repair

I have been refered to this company twice - once by Frigidaire for service on my existing washer and secondly by The Bay for service on a brand new washer. Neither time was I satisfied with the service provided. On the first call it took a total of 3 appointments with 3 technicians to determine that the washer was not repairable at a reasonable cost. For the second incident it took 2 appointments as the booking agents would not listen to what the problem was - this being a stacking unit one person was not going to be able to access the problem of water leaking from under the washer - a brand new machine.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

oven repair - defective manufacturing part

We were referred to Home Appliance Repair by the manufacturer and retailer of the oven. They worked with us and the manufacturer very well last year to get a part and fix a problem. When the part ended up failing in 9 months, we did get support from both manufacturer and Home Appliance Repair. However Home Appliance seems to have changed its office staff/communication system and it took us several calls to ensure that the correct part was identified and the service call was scheduled. Cost this year was totally borne by the manufacturer.

john brown in Toronto
john brown in Toronto

Gas Stove

We have a 4 year old Gas stove that stopped working, we called Tesco to give us some names of repair companies. They provided us with three. We called all three and the fee structure was all very similar. They all charged a travel fee, and subsequently so much per 15/mins. This company charged $89.00 for the travel fee and then $20/ 15 mins . We were told that, if they didn't have the part they would come back and install it at the same rate without the Travel Fee. They told us they would come between 1 and 3 and they came at 4:00 pm. After telling them what was wrong with the oven, I mentioned it was either the burners or the valve, and gave them the model number to make sure that they had the parts, they did not have the part. We had to wait two days to get the parts ( it was the burners), but the best part was that they came with a bill close to $500 dollars after already paying them $120 for the call charge and the 15 min diagnosis. Their fee structure changed all of a sudden, instead of the $20 per 15 minutes, they calculated a flat rate labor charge of $200.00 to install burners which in fact took only 20 minutes to install and test, plus a charge for the parts. So instead of charging $140.00 ( including the travel charge) plus parts, they charged $320 of labor plus parts. Absolutely outrageous. This company is not to be trusted, I would document everything and have it in writing before you let them in your house and you let them start working on any of your appliances. They are not to be trusted.

Mikey - Toronto
Mikey - Toronto

Repair OF Oven

This company came to repair my double oven under warranty. After 5 service calls and delays, my 1 YEAR OLD oven is not repaired and their last repair resulted in a mini explosion and oven short-circuit. I NOW NEED A NEW OVEN AND THEY WANT TO CONTINUE REPAIRING.

Pat from Brampton
Pat from Brampton

Simplicity 3 in 1 (a/c,fan/dehumififier

The display on my unit quit working after only a few days of operation. Home Appliance Repair is the allocated warranty repair for this area code. First they would not honor the warranty. After a number of calls to Danby, the repairman came and took it to the shop even though the warranty says IN HOME SERVICE. He said that I would have it back in 2 to 5 days. That was 17 days ago. I called them last Tuesday. No answer so I left a message. To this date, they have not called back. I wrote to Danby and here I wait.

More about Home Appliance Repair Inc

When your appliance breaks down, we know time is of the essence! That’s why at Home Appliance Repair, we only hire licensed technicians who are trained and experienced in all appliance repairs. They are friendly, courteous and honest experts who will fix your appliance to the highest standards using only quality parts. They are equipped with appropriate diagnostic and repair tools, two-way radios, and in-house technical support.

At Home Appliance Repair, we’ve made it our top priority to minimize the inconvenience of your broken appliance by getting it up and running in the quickest time possible, allowing you to get on with your day.

We are manufacturer authorized to service over 30 leading brands. In addition, we are equipped to service over 50 major brands under extended warranty as well as appliances no longer under warranty.

Our work is fully backed by 90 days warranty on labour and 2 years on parts, and as always when you hire Home Appliance Repair, you can rely on our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!

Appliance Repair
repair/ fix/ install / service fridges repair/ fix install/ service washers and dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, wine coolers/ cellars, gas ranges, electric ranges, stoves, convection ranges, water coolers, range hoods, down draft, induction cook top, window air conditioners, electric fireplace
Fridigaire/ Electrolux Icon, Bosch Thermodor, Dacor, Samsung, General Electric, GE Profile, GE Monogram, Fisher & Paykel, DCS, Gaggenau, Siemens, Eaumark, McClary, Gibson, Tappan, Magic Chef E-wave, Danby, Ventahood, Haier, Cavavin, Delonghi, Faber, Falnac, Bluestar, Greenway, Hotpoint, Huebsch, Calvinator, Premier Range, Simplicity, Avante, Ultraline, Viking, Blomberg, Burtazzoni, Zephyr, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Maytag, Kitchenaid, Uline, Sharp, Panasonic, Scholtz-Arriston, Sanyo, Kenmore, Jenn-Air, Insinkirator, Capital, Caloric, Best, Asko, Amana, Air King, Admiral
1995
100 PERCENT SATISFACTION GURANTEE
cash, cheque, MC, Visa, AMEX
G2 Gas License, ODP Certificate
Better Business Bureau
PROJECT RATE
FLAT RATE LABOR BASED ON DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
DIAGNOSIS/SERVICE CALL CHARGE 30 DAYS, LABOR 90 DAYS, PARTS 2 YRS (UP TO $200.00) AND 90 DAYS FULL