L & L Appliance Repair

Review for L & L Appliance Repair

Victor in New York
Victor in New York
5 reviews , NY

L & L Appliance Repair repaired my stove (it wouldn't ignite).

I had a GREAT experience with L & L Appliance Repair. I called to make an appointment and the lady answering the phone was very nice and helpful (she didn't mind that I was having trouble explaining what the problem was - I just knew my oven wouldn't ignite). She gave me a time and date (when the repairman would arrive) and he called when he was on his way (which was nice to do). He arrived, I explained the problem and he immediately knew what the problem was. I forget exactly what it was he did but there was a part inside of my oven that needed replacing and that was why my oven wouldn't ignite. The local paper had an ad for L & L Appliance and offered a $20.00 discount which he honored. The repairman definitely knew what he was doing and he was a nice guy too. I would definitely recomend them to friends.