Royal Home Improvements

Reviews for Royal Home Improvements

Wish I lived in my basement in Vaughan
Wish I lived in my basement in Vaughan

Basement Apartment

I heard about them through AM;740 radio station. They proved to be just as advertised. Fantastic workmanship , quality products, gorgeous layout. They design of the apartment was like we had hired a top notch interior decorator , layout, color scheme, product quality and flow suggested modern living and style. Staff was very knowledgeable and personable. During our renovation we had Christmas and a death in the family and they were very respectful with us throughout that period.

Bathroom reno

Main floor bathroom renovation--job was completed on time and on budget. Keith Rout and crew did a great job of keeping dirt and disruption to a minimum and were great to work with. If you can get him to run your job, would definitely recommend this company.

1 review Ajax, ON

Bathroom

The work that royal Home improvements was very satisfying . Lisa has taken me to select tiles and she was very helpful. She really knew what she was doing and what I like

Paul
Paul

Main Floor Reno

We found Royal during our visit to the Toronto Home Show. We started planning for the renovation in April with a start date in September. Paul introduced us to Mark Davies our Project Manager and it was a good match from the start. The task was the add new tile from the front door through the kitchen and into the Powder room and Laundry. We had Cortina do the kitchen design and cabinets.

Mark introduced us to Antonio our foreman and main man on the job. Antonio was the best - he always explained what was needed and what he planned to do each day and week, kept the job site exceptionally clean and his quality of work and products where top notch. He became a friend. he went the extra mile every time and then some. (who would think your contractor would shovel the driveway for my wife while I was away on business!)

The job was well planned, thought out and done well. All were very professional and a pleasure to deal with. All follow-ups were completed and we are very pleased with the final results. We would strongly recommend Royal, Mark and Antonio in a heart beat.

terrible company

What a mistake. They underbid on allowances and then used our money for other things. The sub contractors were not paid and walked off the job. The entire project was delayed while suppliers waited for their money. Project managers were fired mid way and we were never informed. The customer relations of this firm are non existent. Incredibly bad management and ownership. Do not use this company under any circumstances.

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

Royal Home Improvements delivered our project on time and on budget. My wife and I would like to thank Lupo Cinco our Project Manager for his diligence and fairness which brought this project to a successful conclusion with complete satisfaction.

Lori in Toronto
Lori in Toronto

Basement Renovation

As with alot of basements , our was damp and had a mildew smell , Royal Home Improvements came in and efficiently removed and replaced all damaged materials ....its now a pleasant room to enjoy . On top of this they did an amazing job renovating the washroom ,Thankyou Royal !!!

UNHAPPY in Ajax
UNHAPPY in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I had Royal do my kitchen renovation because they were recommended by carp. Big mistake! Terrible, terrible job took nearly 3 months. Did not get what I wanted, so, they refunded me $100.00 here and $50.00 there for that. They broke a mirror wall. Paint was ripped off the wall because they used the wrong tape. They kept promising to fix just wanted more money first. Now I have a wall with 2 different colours. I have to paint the whole house. Cupboards are falling apart already. Ceramic tiled floor is uneven, and on and on ........ WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!

Bathroom walk in shower renovation

I hired Royal as they had good reviews and were recommended by CARP. What a disaster, no service, always late, no project manager etc. Will never use them again and certainly will not recommend them. Finished job is not bad but frustration was huge.

Phil M.
Phil M.
3 reviews Pickering, ON

kitchen and bathrooms renovation

The quality of the work provided by Royal Home Improvement was excellent. We were allowed to use our own suppliers, which we appreciated. Even though it took longer than expected, we are happy with the end result.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.

We apologize for the delay in finishing your renovation, but we are very glad that you love the end result

More about Royal Home Improvements

Finding your perfect home renovation partner can understandably be a daunting process these days. With so many options and potential risks, people are looking for a partner they can trust.

That's why Royal Home Improvements (RHI) retains single-source responsibility from start to finish. Our hand's on approach ensures your needs are met, from concept to construction. Whether architectural design, the quality of construction, or our strict adherence to timelines and budget, RHI guarantees everything we do and make sure that our customers are satisfied with every facet of our work.

Building trust takes years of delivering on time and budget. It requires committed professionals and a refined process model. But ultimately, it's about respect and owning ones word. This hasn't changed since we open our doors in 1969. Proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area, Royal Home Improvements today is one of the largest multi-phased renovators in Canada.

What can we do for you?

ROYAL HOME IMPROVEMENTS is proud to be a RENOMARK Renovator. RENOMARK is a symbol of the BUILDING INDUSTRY AND LAND DEVELOPMENT (BILD) Association (also known as the Greater Toronto Home Builders Association). The symbol identifies a professional who stands by the highest service standards and adheres to a code of ethics.