Haus Group

Reviews for Haus Group

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Condo reno

We had a condo reno to do. Because it wasn't considered such a "big" job, i.e. no kitchen, a lot of companies didn't want to take on the job or gave us insane quotes.

Mark did not. He listened to us, went over the scope of work with us numerous times, worked with us when things came up, and even stepped up to help out when all the little add ons were coming up to our moving date. Plus, he befriended the concierge.

We sound proofed walls, replaced parquet flooring, painted, hooked up some new appliances. We have already recommended Haus to people who have asked for a great contractor.

We're looking forward to tackling the kitchen with them down the road.

It was a pleasure having business with you)

Yansong
Yansong

Vinyl flooring project is good

I bought the wrong type of vinyl from Homedepot, they found out and give me a store with good quality and better price than Homedepot.

The project was well managed and completed nicely with correct material.

Thank you very much, Yansong. It was a pleasure working with you.

Entire condo renovation

We could not be happier with the excellent work Mark and his team did in our condo.
This was an entire condo renovation and they did everything within a tight timeframe, efficiently and professionally. Mark is very knowledgeable and checked up throughout the whole process to make sure we were satisfied. The outcome was a beautiful, high-quality, modern space that we now enjoy every day.

I highly recommend Haus Group for your next renovation and can assure you won't regret working with them!

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Living room and kitchen flooring

The Haus team was professional and easy to work with. They met my tight timelines and kept within my budget. Im very happy with the work and would hire them again.

Bella Andrassy
Bella Andrassy

Bathroom Renovation

My bathroom renovation results turned out better than expected. With horrible previous experiences with some contractors, I am very glad to say that Mark and his team did a great job, with meticulous attention to detail which is a must for me. Great price and timing. Already recommended them to a friend. Thanks.

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Bathroom and kitchen tiling

I had a very positive experience with Haus group redoing my bathroom and kitchen tile. Mark was accessible, professional and took the time to explain the process to me. I’m very happy with the quality of work that was done and final result!

Thank you, Evelyne. It was a pleasure working with you.

ellen walsh in Toronto
ellen walsh in Toronto

Flooring, kitchen bathroom renovation

Mark and his team were awesome. They had multiple projects to complete with us and they were thorough, efficient and we love our new bathroom.

It was a pleasure doing projects with you))

Anne from Scarborough
Anne from Scarborough

Bathroom repair

The Haus group did a professional job of replacing water damaged tiles and eliminating mold.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you Anne.

Amazing professionals, on time!

I had to finish my renovation in few days. Haus Group arranged a visit and out material and team together only in few days and he finished flooring and stair carpet quick, in time with a high quality work

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Amazing Installers

Bought a house and the floor upstairs were in poor condition so I wanted to replace them and remedy the squeaking. Mark came and assessed the situation and was transparent and practical about the entire process. Fives days after the process began, the job was well done.

It was a pleasure working with you, Andrew.

More about Haus Group