Weed Man - Whitby

Reviews for Weed Man - Whitby

Sandra in Whitby
Sandra in Whitby

Lawn care

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. 1. Their product does nothing for your lawn. 2. They sell you on free re applications and guarantee weed free. This is untrue. You call for re applications multiple times and no one will show up. 3. if you cancel their service, prepare to be hounded for years to come. They will call you incessantly to get you to sign up again. 4. They send door to door people to your house. At 830 pm! The hounding after cancelling is enough to make me caution anyone from using their services.

andrew from Whitby
andrew from Whitby

Lawn services

please please do not use weedman. The service does nothing for your lawn. Does not reduce weeds, does not promote fuller lawn, literally did nothing. My neighbours all warned me but I was traveling a lot last year and tried it out.

I cancelled the service for this year and they still came. Every time myself or my wife saw them we explained we cancelled the service. Still receiving bills and still getting bugged late at night with calls.

I had way more success with my lawn spending 100$ at Home Depot and putting in a little elbow grease.

david Kwok from Whitby
david Kwok from Whitby

Weed man

I have been with Weed man for many year and I see that their service is getting poor by the year. I order the regular 5-application this year and since then I received sales call for their additional services such as crab grass control , core aeration etc. Last Saturday june 22, a rude salesman called and spoke to my wife who answered the phone at that time. He tried to sell us their Grubs control service and did not want to take no for any answer. After having rejected, he wished my wife "enjoy the white grubs this summer". it is really bad comment and I think he should be ashamed of what he said. We have been using Weed man for so many year, so why would our lawn get into such problems in the first place!? To the salesman who called us last Saturday, I wish you enjoy your career at Weedman forever .