Thistle Painting & Decorating

Review for Thistle Painting & Decorating

Mazzie
Mazzie

Wallpapering

I can't believe no one has written a review for Thistle Painting and Decorating yet! I'm assuming all their customers want to keep Derek all to themselves. I'm a designer and I've hired Derek for several projects to install wallpaper for my clients. He has very reasonable prices and there are never any surprises. Derek is very pleasant to work with clean, reliable, and honest. At first I was nervous at the expense of ruining very expensive wallpaper due to any installation mishaps. Now I don't have any doubt in the world that Derek will do perfect job every time. I highly recommend Thistle Painting and Decorating for any wallpapering or painting projects - big and small!