Tasco Appliances

84 Kenhar Dr Toronto ON M9L 1N2

Reviews for Tasco Appliances

Hugh in Toronto
Hugh in Toronto

Stay away from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just stay away from them. They will leave you high and dry to fend for yourself and aggrieved when you actually need service - although the extended service contract is with Tasco. You will have to deal with the manufacture since Tasco will do NOTHING beside book a service call . The manufacturer (whirlpool) has a horrendous customer service. They will leave you without a fridge or dishwasher for 2 weeks, then will not show up - which means you have to call them again. YOU CAN BUY THE APPLIANCE ANYWHERE FOR THE SAME PRICE SO JUST GO AND GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. YOU ARE FOREWARNED!

Tasco - poor service; LG IMPOSSIBLE TO REPAIR & USELESS EXTENDED WARRANTY;

DO NOT USE TASCO. DO NOT BUY LG APPLIANCES. DO NOT BUY EXTENDED WARRANTY!!!!!!!!

Bought appliance when did a home reno, on the suggestion of the contractor. Appliances delivered in wrong colour. Bought extended warranty for LG washer and dryer. Has taken me 7 phone calls and HOURS ON THE PHONE to try to get a service call booked. Still NO SUCCESS!!!!!!EVEN IF I WILL PAY!!!!

Ggirl in Boston
Ggirl in Boston
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Horrible customer service

We bought washer and dryer and double drawer fridges. The customer service is appalling. I would never recommend them. They just don't care. Their delivery service folks are rude. Don't bother.

Tasco should be out of business

I bought a Wolf Range from Tasco in Dec. First, they didn't explain that it takes 3 days for installation and delivery - one guy disconnects, another guy delivers and removes the old one, and the first guy comes back to connect. You have to be off work for 3 days! I complained so they did it in two. Then one guy scratched my wood floor. Complained to customer service - they did nothing. I mean nothing. Still have not heard from them. Salesman didn't ask about backsplash when we purchased the range. Then i discovered I had an empty patch on the wall so i contacted him and had to buy one. He ordered the wrong one so the installer came and tried to install... packed it up and left. They sent the correct one. The installer said there was a problem with the installation - gas line prevented the range from being flush with the cupboards. I contacted Tasco - heard nothing. Threatened to sue. Then they sent a guy over without making an appointment and we were not home. We complained. Since then...nothing. I wish i had read these reviews before going to shop there. Their whole philosophy is make the sale and abandon the customer. It is truly unbelievable. They should not be in business.

Mapi75 in Oakville
Mapi75 in Oakville

Worst place to buy your appliances

Worst customer service. No one bothers to service you after the appliances are sold. I have bought appliances for myself and got my brother to buy his appliances at their store too. Keep away from them and instead go to a store that offers decent after sales service.

Tony B in Brampton
Tony B in Brampton

Horrible Customer Service - JUST COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS

Purchased appliances from Tasco on March 18/17. Didn't receive them until June 20/17.

We decided to go with Tasco based on the the in store service and the price. They matched and beat the best price we could find online and the salespeople in the store were great. Original date to get the our 5 appliances was set for April 29. We got no communication from tasco before-hand so my wife in good faith sent them the remainder of the balance. Finally got an email back the day of, telling us they didn't have the appliances and wouldn't have them until the 3rd week of May. Fine.

Called us back a couple weeks later, set up a delivery date on Saturday of the May long weekend, and guess what.. NOTHING. Called the store around 1:30, and nobody had a clue. They came back telling us Whirlpool Corporation made a mistake and sent the wrong stuff. Once again, I would have been ok with this had they of told me, so the I didn't sit around at my in process renovation home.
This also screwed the whole timeline on my kitchen reno, and set us back a few weeks back. We finally received our appliances June 20 and the delivery guys were great. But that wasn't so easy, we were contacted on the Monday prior to that, but never receieved an invoice so we could pay the balance of our bill, We started emailing on Wednesday to ask where it was, and we got nothing from them, weekend delivery wasn't possible when I finally got a hold of someone Friday, so I went in, paid, and finally got my appliances on the following Tuesday.

Tasco did compensate me $500 (which is way less than fair) for my troubles and it did put my renovation back about a month.

All of this could have been handled much better if only they had communicated with me. This kind of stuff is totally out the stores hands once it goes the warehouse. In todays day and age of technology i'm not sure how they feel they can just ignore people and hope it doesn't come back on them.

COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE TASCO, Its amazing how easily this could have been a 4/5 star review for you. However, I will not recommend you, and I pray that I don't need to use the extended warranty I purchased. I can' t imagine what kind of a nightmare that will be.

Carie in Oshawa
Carie in Oshawa
1 review Courtice, ON

Horrible customer service

Paid for a hood range in cash, but it didn't fit. We were not told it was final sale. After numerous attempts and being given the run around to return item. We have been informed we will only receive 25% back. The appliance has never been used and remains in its original box. I will never purchase from this store again and will advise my contractor of the horrible experience. The representatives only care about making a sale, they don't want to waste time assisting customers if they're not going to make a commission. Be aware, they're sneaky and unreliable.

Miele Dishwasher, installed, xtra warranty

After 2 failure from another dealer, I went to the top. Told them I anticipated a problem with wiring or plumbing due to inept previous installers.They babysat my whole purchase, and I have something I can use for years, knowing they have my back.Continuous making sure I was happy at every step.

Eric in Pickering
Eric in Pickering
16 reviews Pickering, ON

All new appliances

This review is for the PICKERING location specifically. We ordered all new appliances from Ali at the Pickering Tasco location. This included oven, fridge, microwave, wine cooler, dishwasher, washer & dryer. Ali was helpful with finding us the appliances we wanted. He never pressured us into buying something we didn't want and was happy to answer all of our questions. Our renovation ended up getting delayed and we had to push back the appliance delivery multiple times without any hassle. Appliances were delivered when we finally had a firm date set, and no problems there either. We haven't had them install any of the appliances. This review is for the purchase and delivery.

Fridge

Horrible customer service. Needed to hire 3 people to have fridge uninstalled, delivered, and reinstalled.
I will say their delivery crew was fantastic.
Horrible customer service resulting in us having to wait 4 extra days for our fridge (4 days with no fridge) because we didn't pay in full - even though they wouldn't allow us to in store. Said 2nd half had to be paid in cash?!! Had to open an Internet banking account. Seems fishy.
I would never recommend them. Ever.

Hello; We are very sorry to learn that this has been your experience with Tasco. Please know that a positive customer experience is important to us and that we would like to look into this further. Can you please email your contact information and invoice number to tasco.communitymanager@tasco.net as we can not immediately locate your file. Once we have this information we will do our best to get a customer service representative to contact you as soon as possible. Thank You.

More about Tasco Appliances

Shop at Tasco Appliances for all of your premium home and kitchen appliance needs and experience the Tasco difference. At Tasco, our friendly appliance specialists and helpful advice are the hallmarks of our success, offering installation for your new home and renovations alike. Ask a qualified Pro at Tasco, the ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Mississauga?