Oliver Heating & Cooling

johnk in Aurora
johnk in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Dead central air conditioner on 30C forecast Friday

It was a pleasure to have Darren fix my 14+ year-old Carrier central air unit. I came by the TH Oliver office a little after 8 a.m. and the friendly lady told me Darren would come by that very same morning. He arrived, did a perfect job and was gone before 11 a.m. Amazing. Replaced blown capacitor, cleaned and flushed unit, recharged coolant. Very proficient and extremely polite, a really nice guy. Highly recommended.

carla.g
carla.g
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gas fireplace repair

Darren repaired and cleaned my gas fireplace. It now looks and works wonderfully. He was just a pleasure to deal with and took the time to explain everything.
Thank you for the efficient and friendly service!

Bruno
Bruno
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replace Defective Heat Exchanger

The condition and behaviour of my furnace was slowly deteriorating over a 2 month period but never stopped working 100%. I was troubleshooting by doing online research and consulting with experienced friends/family. Which was all fine until it reached a critical point and I reached out to Oliver Heating and Cooling. Teresa was very quick to respond and scheduled a site visit by Josh. Josh was very professional and respectful. Most importantly he was very direct and honest with me regarding the condition of the furnace and that there was potential danger to my family and the neighbors around me and immediately red-tagged my furnace. I could see that it wasn't an easy decision for Josh as he is leaving my family and I in the cold. However, I have an immense respect for the knowledge of HVAC professionals and especially Josh's commitment to safety.

Josh understood the urgency of the matter and quickly obtained a quote and ETA for repair with his office.

Teresa was fantastic with quick responses to my messages and took the time to provided very detailed answers to my questions. More detail than I expected actually.

Darren was onsite along with Josh on the day of the repair where things went smoothly. Darren was another classy, professional and down-to-earth person employed by Oliver Heating that helped add a calmness to the event and ensured it all went according to plan.

Between Josh, Teresa and Darren, you can clearly see that Oliver Heating employs a certain type of individual to represent their company. I was in good hands.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

heating and water heater

My mother's furnace went out in the early hours of December 2, 2019.
We called Oliver's at 8.45 am and they came about 10.30 am the same day. Because she had the service agreement, all the parts and labour was covered. The people working for this company and very nice and know what they are doing. My mother, in her 90's, feels comfortable letting these people into her house. She is very careful about who she lets in.
Oliver's also installed my wall furnace and gas water heater. All my family in Aurora and Newmarket use Oliver's and would highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Replacement furnace and air conditioner

Obtained 3 quotes. All were competitive so decided to visit their showrooms. First on my list was Oliver. I was so taken by the excellent description of all the components that I decided I didn't need to visit anyone else. Placed an order for their top furnace, top air conditioner, and their brand new Daikin One thermostat ( first to be installed by Oliver).
Job installed on schedule. The 2 technicians did a superb job and we couldn't be happier with the performance of all the components of the system.
Our home has never had such a quiet and even temperature throughout.
Well done Oliver!!

Eleanor and Dennis Hollingshead
Aurora

Alex in Aurora
Alex in Aurora
1 review , ON

Furnace and air conditioner

In a day in which finding great furnace and air conditioning service at a competitive price is difficult, Oliver Heating and Cooling stands out as the exception. Everything about them is a 10 out of 10 starting with the initial contact with their office, engaging in an exceptional quotation process in which your needs and wants are clearly understood, through to the professional installation of your new equipment - all executed to 100% satisfaction. I have a fairly large home. Oliver Heating and Cooling replaced both my very old air central air as well as my very old furnace. This team of people did everything possible to ensure not just a good installation but a perfect installation with an attentive eye for detail in every way. Special thanks to the office staff: Steve, Theresa, and Elise, as well as to the installation team headed up by Wayne along with Darren who provided some follow up. Don’t bother looking anywhere else. I already have done the extensive leg work for you. These are the ones you need for all your furnace and air conditioning needs. I’m now moving on with them to have my gas fireplace insert replaced as well. I wouldn’t provide this endorsement if it wasn’t so well deserved!

Rev. Alex Parachin
King, Ontario

Thank you very much for your valued feedback Alex, it is so nice to hear that we have delivered on our quality and service promises. We work very hard on making sure our customers experience is positive and it is very rewarding to hear it from a customers perspective. Thank you for your business.
Oliver Team

gailcollyer
gailcollyer
0 reviews , ON

Service replace water heater

Just want to say Thank You Oliver’s ...we called on Monday asking for service call Tuesday...Darren informed me that the unit was cracked and need to be replaced...do to a leak the hot water was not available...they got us our new unit Installed Wednesday afternoon...again Thanks for your Prompt and excellent service ...

Thank you for your valued feedback. We are very pleased that your experience with us was positive and consistent with Oliver's customer service promises. Thank you for your business.
Hope your enjoying your hot showers again. Steve

Ed
Ed
1 review Newmarket, ON

Installation of new direct vent gas fireplace.

We have had Oliver install and maintain our gas furnace, our air conditioner, and now they have installed a beautiful new gas fireplace!
Their installers are true experts, besides being nice people!
We would have no hesitation about recommending this company to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent fireplace installation from us. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for referring us in the future.

OUR Family has CHOSEN Oliver HVAC since 1982!!!

No one likes it when your furnace is making crazy sounds and popping in the middle of our Canadian winter. I called to get a reasonably priced Inspection. Teresa (office manager) was so informative, professional & kind. Josh (Service tech) had to red tag my 22 yr old furnace for safety & felt so bad but I was grateful to keep us & our neighbours safe. I got quotes immediately from them as our heat was now off and the install happened the next day! Wayne, Chad & Nick (installers) took amazing care of my floors & walls & were quick with the install (less than5 hours) making sure my house was warm and safe ASAP.
This is the best experience I have had with a contracting company! I wish I could give 10 stars.!!
Having no heat is one of the more stressful things that can happen & they made it easy and fast and safe. They even had extra space heaters I could use if I needed overnight. Amazing customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent experience from our service department. We greatly appreciate your business and will continue striving to do our best both now and in the future.

Julie
Julie
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Darren was professional and informative

I am an extremely pleased fantastic customer service it is rare to find exceptional customer service Darren inspected and fixed my furnace and fireplace and was extremely professional, polite and informative it is refreshing to gain some knowledge to keep your major costs in the home maintained and I received this educated information from a exceptional service person Darren! Thank you Darren!

Thank you very much for your business and your kind words.

More about Oliver Heating & Cooling

A Message from the President
Hello I’m Steven Desjardins, President of Oliver Heating & Cooling.

I Know that there are a lot of choices out there for your heating and cooling needs and I would like to personally thank you for visiting our Website and considering us as a potential provider for your family’s home comfort.

Oliver Heating & Cooling was founded right here in Aurora in 1924 by Thomas Howard Oliver, that’s some 95 summers and 95 winters ago… Over the years we have recognized the changing needs of our customers especially when it comes to your home comfort.

We have partnered with the most technologically advanced Manufacturer’s who provide the highest efficiency furnaces and air conditioning products and brought them to York Region. with the rising cost of energy, finding the right products at the best prices has never been more important.

We are extremely proud to be serving our community. From all of my staff to you, we greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and we won’t let you down.

TH would be proud.