HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Super Rooter
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Super Rooter

Ada from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

While doing laundry, noticed one of our pipes was leaking overhead. Not knowing who to call, used Homestars as our go-to to look for help and saw the positive reviews for Super Rooter. Contacted John and he came at the end of the day and replaced the leaking pipe. He was quick, efficient, tidy and most of all very courteous to deal with. I would have no problems recommending him - thank you John!

Job Price

Let me know if anything I can do

A in Vancouver Heights
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

John was incredibly generous with his time. He recognized that I had a very minor issue with my gaborator, came over to fix it the SAME day I called and did it for FREE (a 30 second fix). Thank you SO much & I will definitely call you again and refer you for any plumbing work!

Job Price

My pleasure if you have any other problems please give me a call

Kathy and John from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

We’ve called John for setting back the existing stainless steel butterfly double sink and garburator after the new countertop installation in the kitchen.
John has arrived precisely on time. He is professional and courteous. He had to work over his estimated time. He is much focused. His kindness is a bonus.
We’ve paid the exact amount what he has given us on the phone.
We will call him again for any future plumbing work.

Glad your happy
Thx for the review

Thomas  from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

John was great installing my new double vanity. It was a tricky spot for the new drain and water lines but we made it happen. Honest and professional I will for sure use John in the future.

Thx for review
Great people to work for.

Mid-morning on a Saturday that awful gurgling could be heard from the basement tub...sewage coming up due to roots in our sewer line. We have to clean the drainage every year, but this year, unhappy with our previous company,we turned to Super Rooter. John was fantastic: he didn't have an appearance fee, he didn't charge extra for a weekend call, his service charges are extremely reasonable, and he's very considerate, calling numerous times to give us an idea of when he could come. He was completely thorough with the job; the quality of his work is very high, and he's obviously very knowledgeable about general renovation and construction as well. John took the time to look at other areas of concern in the house and gave us helpful advice at no charge. John is very congenial, interesting, and has a great sense of humour. We'll be calling him in the future for all our plumbing and drainage needs.

Job Price

Thanks very much if there's anything I can do let me know. Thx again

Greatful in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

John is amazing! Not only are his prices the best in town (trust me - I've called around 10+ places - some places were charging $80 just to COME to our house without doing ANYTHING), but his honesty, professionalism and skills are unparalleled. He came around once to snake and unclog our upstairs toilet pipes but we still had problems by the end of the session. He vowed to return the next day with a camera to find out the problem - he wouldn't even accept payment until he fixed it!

The next day true to his word, he came around with a camera. It turned out it was a long piece of pipe stuck in our pipes. He fished around to try and remove it for serveral hours without avail. He finally had to cut the our plumbing to remove it as it was too long to pull out. He retrieved the piece of piping and sealed it up - we haven't had an issue since!

To summarize, John is an amazing serviceman with excellent prices. I would not hesitate one bit to recommend him to friends, family or random people on the street. Definitely 5/5!

Job Price

Thx very much glad everything is good

Teresa in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

We have used Super Rooter several times. We have an issue where we need to have our sewer line done at some point, but in the meantime, it backs up every year. We have had Super Rooter snake the line several times over the past few years and they have always been prompt and incredibly inexpensive. What they quote is what you pay, regardless of how long it takes. They also have installed an external cleanout, snaked our clogged bathtub drain, replaced a shower diverter and fixed a leaky sink. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend John and his company. He is incredibly knowledgeable and professional, and the most fair plumber that we have ever worked with.

Thx for review
Hope everything is good

1 review Burnaby, BC

We had a problem with our bathtub filling up and overflowing. Norfolk Plumbing called these guys in. Mike came and was pleasant and was working hard. however after seven hours he had not made progress. He then called in John who was here for an hour helping him out. Our family had been without toilet or water at this point for about 12 hours. At 9 p.m. mike came and said they were going home. The bathroom was a disaster; the toilet was off; and when I asked john what was happening he totally flew off in a fit of rage. He called me every name in the book, slammed the door on his way out and basically told me to f... off. i was shocked. As was my family who witnessed everything. The next day new people came found the block nine feet from the city connection (where mike had been for seven hours) and it was fixed in under two hours. I read the reviews and am wondering what has changed the approach this company is taking. They are truly horrid and should not be in this business if they have no respect for their customers.

Job Price

I don't reply to comments because I believe everyone has a right to speak there mind , but the comments this women printed is full of false statements. I've been serving the lower main land for over 20 years and never met someone so unappreciative and overbearing in all my life. 9 hrs working on her problem and after telling her we need to put a clean out out side to flush the line she started threatened that she is a lawyer and she is going to make us pay
Then proceeded on telling me that she's not paying me for nothing . All I told her was she's not getting billed for all the time there, and we will be back in the morning. She's a bully with threats of legal action is not acceptable and will not be tolerated . I apologize for losing my patience with this woman and also shocked that people like this exist

Peter Hsu in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

This was the first time I used Super Rooters based on the friend’s recommendation.
John removed and replaced ¾” PRV for us. He was very friendly, professional and efficiently.
I would recommend this company to everybody.

Job Price

Thx for the nice remarks

PMHOME
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

We contacted SuperRooter after our son had broken the bath/shower tap mechanism by forcefully turning the valve.
SuperRooter were incredibly helpful! John sourced the part and let us know where to pick it up so we could fix it ourselves.
Prior to contacting John we had been quoted a 3.5 - 4.5 hour job for a completely new unit installation as we were told there would likely not be a generic part to fit.
Thank you so much SuperRooter for your help! We will be sure to contact you first when we need a plumber again!

Job Price

Thx again pleasure working with you

More about Super Rooter

Super Rooter Plumbing’s technicians always arrive when scheduled and are prepared to assist you with your plumbing emergency. Our highly trained plumbers offer a variety of residential and commercial plumbing services. call us now!