Drain Rescue Plumbers

Reviews for Drain Rescue Plumbers

Eric Chang in Toronto
Eric Chang in Toronto

Installing faucet

I would not recommend this company because their plumbers would not give you an idea of the cost of a simple task upfront, but ask an arm and a leg once they are there.

I had a new kitchen countertop installed. I ordered the faucet online, so the plumber did not even need to come with materials. The drain rescue plumber asked $600 to install the faucet and some simple redirecting of the kitchen sink pipes. I did not agree and wanted him to go, so he lowered $100 on the spot. I asked him how many hours of work he envisaged. He said "couple hours". Even at $500 it is still too high considering the task at hand. But I decided to go ahead anyway because I wanted it done and over with.

At the end, the plumber only spent about 1 hour to get everything done, just as I suspected to be a simple task. So it really calls into question whether such a simple plumbing service would require an hour rate of almost $450 with maybe $50 maximum for the materials.

Bay street lawyers charge a lower hourly rate. So beware of this company unless you are willing and happy to be fleeced.

Azeem from Toronto
Azeem from Toronto

Very professional

Vince came by on very short notice to examine my backup up sewage drain. He was very thorough and clear about the work needed to be done. I did not use them at that time due to time contraints on my part, but I do recommend them and had a good experience.
If possible ask for Vince when calling. He is very honest and knowledgable.

Thank you for the response, Azeem! We love to hear that a member of our team has left a lasting impression! Customer satisfaction and loyalty are large points of pride for Drain Rescue!

ngandrew in Etobicoke
ngandrew in Etobicoke

Bathroom repairs, and renovations.

Drain Rescue Plumbers
416-236-1616
50 Paxman Rd - Unit 12
Toronto
M9C

This entire team is so proficient, starting from the Administrative Assistance, right down to the very knowledgeable, and experienced technicians !! From the response, (call back) time, to arrival.
We've used them several times, always excellent service with a smile !! Estimates are comparable, and true. Highly recommended. Great job guys, keep up the excellent service !!

Highly recommend

They did excellent work! Very efficient, reliable and professional! I would highly recommend this company to anyone and they will be my go to from now on!! 5 stars from me!

Thanks for writing in, dear customer! We always love good word of mouth because it means people are putting their own trustworthiness on the line by standing behind our work. We always try to keep account of those who have recommended us and see to it that they're well taken care of if we see them again!

Shirley in Hamilton
Shirley in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom repair

We have found that Drain Rescue always provides prompt and professional service. If they are running a little late they will call and keep you posted as when the service person will be arriving. In the last visit we needed service ASAP, and the job was accomplished in a timely manner.

Thanks Shirley. It was a pleasure to read your review to learn just how happy you were with Drain Rescue service. It is rewarding to know that our efforts to make customer service top priority were well received by you. Thanks again for choosing Drain Rescue.

Dishwasher uninstall and new install

Drain Rescue literally rescued the office I work at when one of our senior partners recommended them after a personal contact failed to arrive. Their guy Brian was very efficient, transparent, and resourceful with the installation of our brand new dishwasher. Thank you Brian!

Thank you for the response, dear customer! We love to hear that a member of our team has left a lasting impression! Customer satisfaction and loyalty are large points of pride for Drain Rescue!

Todd T.
Todd T.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!

Excellent Service!! Responded quickly and had a crew out on a holiday Monday. Both crews were intelligent on the issue and solved the problem. They cleaned up after themselves and respected our house. Probably the best crew I've had to do maintenance in my house. Thank you!!!

Thanks Todd. We do appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with others. It is a good feeling to know that we could be of assistance in a timely manner that suited your needs. Thanks for choosing Drain Rescue!

david.borg
david.borg

Toilet Drain Maintenance

The Technician was punctual and neat .The work was performed and completed flawlessly.Work preformed was removal of toilet,clear debris that was clogging it,Installation of new seal and reinstall toilet

Thanks for the kind words, David! I'm happy to hear about your positive experience and will make sure that the individuals involved with your issue know as well!

Greg in Etobicoke
Greg in Etobicoke

To fix backup sewer pipe, which includes removing shattered clay pipe and replacing with 48ft of PVC piping.

We were expecting guests in 24 hours when a routine visit to our furnace room revealed raw sewer all over the floor. It was a mess. Called my insurance company who said they would only clean up not fix the problem. I had to hire my own plumber, and that is when Drain/Pipe came to the rescue. Within less than 24 hours a Drain Pipe Representative came over and identified very accurately the damaged clay pipes underground, and provided an estimate of the cost. They accurately pinpointed when the damage was and what had to be done, and within less than two days I was able to use my washrooms again. They also cleaned up the work sites inside and outside the house. I am a happy camper with a 25 year Waranty on the job.

Thanks Greg. It was a pleasure to read your review to learn just how happy you were with Drain Rescue service. It is rewarding to know that our efforts to make customer service top priority were well received by you. Thanks again for choosing Drain Rescue, we do look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you will continue to rely on.

More about Drain Rescue Plumbers

Drain Rescue is a privately owned residential and commercial plumbing company. The company was founded in 1997 and has enjoyed a steady rate of expansion, achieving a commanding presence within the service industry. Drain Rescue provides the highest quality of plumbing service and installation. Our industry-certified licensed plumbers, drain technicians …