Drain Rescue Plumbers

Reviews for Drain Rescue Plumbers

Azeem from Toronto
Azeem from Toronto

Very professional

Vince came by on very short notice to examine my backup up sewage drain. He was very thorough and clear about the work needed to be done. I did not use them at that time due to time contraints on my part, but I do recommend them and had a good experience.
If possible ask for Vince when calling. He is very honest and knowledgable.

Thank you for the response, Azeem! We love to hear that a member of our team has left a lasting impression! Customer satisfaction and loyalty are large points of pride for Drain Rescue!

Emergency service done quick

Very professional. Customer was friendly and assisted me quickly. Needed emergency work done. They werethere immediately. Aside from the price (a little to much) they were quick efficient and got the job done quickly. I would recommend them to friends and clients.

C E
C E

Broken Toilet Valve

Valve and the other leaky components of the toilet was fixed within an hour. Plumber also assisted with showing us how to manually fix our other toilet that is causing us other issues. Cost was expensive, but understandable since it was an emergency.

Thanks dear customer. We are very grateful for the review. It is nice to know you were so satisfied with the service. Thanks for choosing Drain Rescue, we look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you will rely on.

pz0709shopping
pz0709shopping

Sewer backup

I was panic for the urgent matter, they came very quickly, within an hour and did a great job!

Thanks for the kind words, dear customer! Glad to hear that the problem was solved before a potential incident could cause immense damage to your home.

Replace toilets, faucets, shower valve

The technician (Brian) was very professional. He came to the house twice before the installation to inspect the problems and give us his suggestions and cost break-downs. On the day of installation, he worked seven hours straight without breaks. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for the feedback! We love to hear that a member of our team has left a lasting impression!

Customer satisfaction and loyalty are large points of pride for Drain Rescue!

laccettola
laccettola

Kitchen sink repair

I called Drain Rescue after my appointment with was cancelled last minute by another plumbing company. Drain Rescue was professional and was able to repair my leaky sink same day.

Thanks for writing in, dear customer! It's great to hear that you found everything to be taken care of quickly and in an effective manner!

Linda from Mississauga
Linda from Mississauga

Refit of Original Job

We had a drain issue and had a pump installed in the basement by Drain Rescue. They arrived on time and completed the job. When it was completed, aesethically it was not to our satisfaction. I called and they promptly arranged for their crew to come back. They arrived, completed the fix and everything was 100%. We also had them in approximately 6 months prior to do a big job outside - value $13,000. Again - great job. I can honestly say, we would recommend them for their promptness, quality of service and courteousness.

Thanks Linda. We are very appreciative of the review. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. It is nice to know that our efforts were well received and left you a very satisfied customer. Thanks for choosing Drain Rescue Plumbers; we do look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you will continue to rely on should you require assistance again in the future.

leoplue
leoplue
1 review Whitby, ON

Plumbing emergency

A plumbing emergency was dealt with by a great service person. Very happy with the work.

Thanks for the kind words, Leo! I'm happy to hear about your positive experience and will make sure that the individuals involved with your issue know as well!

More about Drain Rescue Plumbers

Drain Rescue is a privately owned residential and commercial plumbing company. The company was founded in 1997 and has enjoyed a steady rate of expansion, achieving a commanding presence within the service industry. Drain Rescue provides the highest quality of plumbing service and installation. Our industry-certified licensed plumbers, drain technicians …