Drain Rescue Plumbers

Reviews for Drain Rescue Plumbers

mark in Etobicoke
mark in Etobicoke

Great job!

I needed a sump pump & battery back up on Dec 22/ Sunday 5.00 pm!
Drain Rescue came and did the job .I couldn't be happier they are professional and fair.

Mark /Etobicoke

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your kind words Mark. The drain rescue team.

C. Phyllis Hale from Toronto
C. Phyllis Hale from Toronto

Bathroom Drain repair by Drain Rescue Plumbers

I was greatly relieved that Drain Rescue guaranteed repairing my drain on a Monday, and that the receptionist called me to confirm their arrival time and the cost estimate. Their plumber - Wayne - arrived promptly, he covered his shoes, and worked thoughtfully and politely. Most importantly, he immediately knew how to expedite the repair, which he clearly explained. I also really appreciated that he kept a clean and tidy job site. Wayne was professional and I was comfortable with him in my home. I will certainly rely on Drain Rescue Plumbers in the future, and I would proudly recommend them to my friends and neighbours. Thank you so much.

Main Drain Fix

Our main drain line backed up at 1:00 AM on a Tuesday in the middle of the coldest few days in January after a big snow storm. Charles was at the house in less than an hour, assessed the situation as roots blocking the pipe and had a plan to fix the problem all by 3:30 AM. He also got limited water flowing so at least we weren't completely out of luck. Following the necessary pre-dig location services on Wednesday, Charles and his crew were at the house Thursday at 8:30 AM. I've never seen an 8 foot hole dug so quickly and in incredibly cold temperatures. The pipe was replaced and the hole was back-filled all by 1:30 PM. They swept up and it was like they were never there. Fast, quality work really well done! Thanks Drain Rescue!

kmaychasse
kmaychasse

Drain Issues

One day before the closing date for our move, our 2 main washrooms would not drain. We had recently added a second bathroom to the upper level (I conclude that construction debris must have clogged the main drain) our contractor was not taking any responsibility. Drain Rescue came to my rescue. They came immediately, arranged for another crew to come power flush the drains , all on a moments notice. The service was exceptional. I would recommend this company without hesitation

Luc in North York
Luc in North York

KItchen Faucet replacement

Drain Rescue Plumbers was excellent in their communications and handled an initial problem promptly and to our satisfaction. Their service technician , Mohammed did an excellent job doing a difficult installation of our kitchen faucet. He was courteous and left the place immaculate after completing the job

Mercedes in Mississauga
Mercedes in Mississauga

Frozen Pipe Line

In half an hour of my call I had the technician at my door; the job was completed in less than two hours.
I explained the technician how the problem started at the main washroom in the second floor; he was able to determine where he needed to open a hole in the ceiling to find the crack on the pipeline.
He was efficient doing his job. Overall very respectful and trusted.

I was happy to find a trusted company!!

Zandra in East York
Zandra in East York

Pipe burst repair

I called 4 other companies with no openings. Fortunately, the company had some availability. They came on time. The technician was very friendly and explained their service, the cost and what to expect. They got to work super fast and was very efficient. The technician cleaned up well after the service and rechecked everything. Lastly, after a couple of days a service representative got in touch and checked up on our experience and service. Very satisfied with this company.

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

Burst Frozen Pipe

Pipe burst in basement kitchen overnight

Called this am.. tech was there within an hour... repair took an hour.

Great job, friendly personable tech.. really a 10 out of 10.

Could not of been any better.

Unfreeze the frozen pipes on a very cold day

EXCELLENT SERVICE.
I called Drain rescue on January 21st 2019, for frozen pipe, it was a busy day for them , but they made time to come to my location (in Toronto) on the same day to come and fix the pipes.
Excellent service, I would recommend Drain Rescue any time.

Happy customer in Etobicoke
Happy customer in Etobicoke

main bath drain.

When in need . Call these guys fast trusting and so helpful. Great team work listening skills very good.
So happy and already have recommended you to my clients future jobs..
Keep plumbing .
Kim

More about Drain Rescue Plumbers

Drain Rescue is a privately owned residential and commercial plumbing company. The company was founded in 1997 and has enjoyed a steady rate of expansion, achieving a commanding presence within the service industry. Drain Rescue provides the highest quality of plumbing service and installation. Our industry-certified licensed plumbers, drain technicians …