Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

jksl
jksl

replacing faucets

Second time using this company and am planning to use again. Valentin came and replaced a faucet at one of my properties and replaced another one at a different property on the same day. Work was done promptly and perfectly.

Michelle
Michelle

Best plumber ever hired

I sought out Valentin for a variety of plumbing issues in our new house, including sump pump replacement. I was absolutely impressed by Valentin’s professionalism, experience and customer service. He solved all my plumbing problems, showed us how to operate the equipment and gave us instructions on what to looked out for.

I know who to call the next time when there are any issues and would be delighted to recommend his services to anyone!

Janis in Toronto
Janis in Toronto

Kitchen faucet

Our kitchen faucet has been broken for about a week and was leaking into our basement until we shut off our main valve. Valentin from Strong Plumbing whom I used today for the first time and found off of HomeStars was excellent. He texted me directions on what I should buy in advance to avoid delays or a second visit. Valentin texted me his approximate time of arrival, was punctual and provided excellent service. I will definitely use him again and recommend this company to my friends and family. J.Macdonald

Chris S from Mississauga
Chris S from Mississauga

Replace Shower Valve and Faucet

Valentin was quick to respond to my request to replace an old shower valve and install a new faucet and shower head. He arrived on schedule and finished the job in under 2 hours. His professionalism and knowledge was greatly appreciated. I would not hesitate to recommend his services and will definitely call him for future work

B. Parsons
B. Parsons

Strong Plumbing alright!

Valentin is prompt, professional, efficient, respectful, and very pleasant. Installation of garburator, kitchen faucet and shower hardware maintenance. I will always call him when I need a plumber, refer him to anyone who is looking for the right guy.

Lisa, Forest Hill
Lisa, Forest Hill

Plumbing services

I found Strong Plumbing on Homestars and I’m happy to report Valentin deserves all the top reviews he receives! He responds to requests, texts to confirm the work that will be done and his arrival time, does the work efficiently and correctly, and charges a fair price. In a city where it can be hard to find the real deal, Valentin and Strong Plumbing is it.

Bathtub faucet leaking

Thanks to the previous reviews here, we found Strong Plumbing. The job was done in very professional way with reasonable cost. Recommend Valentin for sure!

Bath Facet

Valentin was able to fix our thermostatic bath facet. He explained what was causing the issues we were having. I would highly recommend him. We were very happy to have this resolved.

Scott from Toronto
Scott from Toronto

Cleanout and sump pump installed

The city sewer backed up and flooded our basement. Val was here the next day with his camera to inspect and ascertain where to put the backflow valve and cleanout. Val was very clear on what needed to be done. He and his crew were punctual, driven, and clean. Val arranged all the permits, met with the city inspector, and walked us through the process of the city's rebates. A flooded basement is a pretty rotten experience, meeting and working with Val almost makes it worthwhile. Hire this man.

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 38 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements