Strong Plumbing Inc.

Drain Services
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Strong Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Tonia in Clarkson
Tonia in Clarkson

Most Honest Plumber EVER

I have used Valentin on several occasions in the past and he has always done a superior job. He is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I did not hesitate to call him when my toilet wouldn’t flush recently. I explained the problem and he asked me to send some pictures of the toilet. He then advised me on how to fix this problem on my own! He is incredibly honest. He was absolutely correct that it was easy, took five minutes and $6 to fix.

Thank you for your review Tonia, it means a lot to us. Valentin

Karen
Karen

install back water valve

Valentin was a pleasure to work with. He was easy to communicate with, prompt with quote and scheduling the work. His crew arrived on time, protected the area and cleaned up beautifully after themselves. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Strong Plumbing!

Thank you again for using our services

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Shower Faucet Repair

The shut off on our shower faucet broke late at night. We had to turn off the main water supply. In the morning I telephoned Valentin hoping he could address the problem ASAP as I am at home with 2 children and its not ideal having no water. He immediately responded to my text and was at our house late morning. He also took the time to explain how to replace the shower cartridge on my own in case it ever happened again. I appreciated him taking the time to do that. Thank you Valentin. You are always our go to plumber!

Thank you so much. Valentin

Wayne in North york
Wayne in North york

Cleared main drain

Waste water slowly backing up out furnace room drain. NOt sure Valentin can make it the same day but he made it the next day fitting me in to his tight schedule and instantly cleared the clogged main drain. I could not be more relieved and satisfied with his service again. I used him now 4 times and will continue to do so.

Thank you Wayne, we appreciate a lot . valentin

john
john
13 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New toilet and shower faucet

Second time using Strong and again outstanding service! Replaced a toilet and shower faucet. Work was done quickly and the area was cleaned. Took the time to review the operation of the faucet. Little thing, but gives you an idea of the attention to detail. And after shopping around he was $200 less than my best quote

Thank you John for your review, it means a lot to us. Valentin

Ron O.
Ron O.

Sump pump, sewage ejector, toilet installation

Valentin has completed several jobs for us and has always been thoroughly reliable, knowledgeable, and professional. I am very grateful to have found a plumber whom I completely trust. I would absolutely recommend his services.

Thank you Ron for using our services. Valentin

Mike M.
Mike M.

Installation of a back-flow valve to prevent basement flooding

Strong Plumbing Inc.
416-258-4068
1 ONTARIO
Toronto
M2K 1C2

Valentin at Strong Plumbing not only did an excellent job and did it on time but was exceptionally communicative at every step along the way. He returned every message I left him within a matter of minutes. He is the most responsive and responsible tradesman I have ever encountered.

Thank you Mike for posting this review, Valentin

Denis
Denis
0 reviews , ON

Bathrooms renovation

I am happy I chose Strong Plumbing for this project. Valentine replaced showers/tubs in two bathrooms very quickly and professionally. So far everything works properly and looks very good.

Thank you Denis for giving us the opportunity to help. Valentin

Garnet W.
Garnet W.

Toilet installation

Prompt, considerate, helpful and professional service! He reviews his past work before coming out, follows up when necessary, makes recommendations for use of the installation, and explains how to do simple maintenance so I don't have to call him back too often. I count on Valentin!

Thank you Garnet for using our services. Valentin

LAH
LAH

Plumbing

Excellent-highly recommend-difficult job done extremely well! Reliable-have used on more than one occasion

Thank you for using our services, Valentin

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 35 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trenchless using Hydraulic or pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trenchless using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
Services: Residential only -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 150$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. Also City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor. Check their website for more details https://www.markham.ca/wps/portal/Markham/Residents/Water/sa-prjtsprgms/flood_water_rebate_program/basement_flooding_protection_rebate_program/!ut/p/a1/lZPbjoIwEIafxQcgHaSlcImgLCgiHpEbUhSQXTkEyJp9-y2u2WRNRLe9aNp-_3TyzxQFyEdBwT6zlLVZWbBztw_kELumrs-2ijdcYgDLMrZkbniiaWAO7Dmgm9obpjMA2JgGWNQbbVxnKoElv6aHB0ODH72y1PTJHDxqrkWwxovxZEEde-iSm74H6PS2BbqoTcE2JUxAs-Z05UoLSV_DTd8DPMl_h_YjFDQFmZ1SFKCgOmRHtBcPWCVHBoJMKQgYS6qgJokkJEDVOJKVQwIqlwZ90RVHfAJ45Ab02X8F-vz965Aij2V-7MhkiV3RlaT-HDoL-oEFuX_izmORoD0vAn0YgRdh9U9r7Rfablg7usNrVrH2JGRFUiK_YUJVv7dNVad5g_zkXJbH8MLauA7rOOJrWNVlWrMc-RFr4jwu2vAKZUXaXbXxofs39_BO_-2QKt_w8RGpVsanwCLl6xJ7g8E32l_h2w!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW installations, 30 days for repairs