Strong Plumbing Inc.

Drain Services
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Strong Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Ross M.
Ross M.

Emergency main drain repair

We had a situation where our drain water was backing up into our basement. Sent a message to Valentin and he was there in a few hours to diagnose the problem. His crew came by two days later to fix the problem. I have nothing but great things to say for both Valentin and his crew. They’re prompt, courteous, diligent and transparent.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Leaking toilet

Called Valentin the middle of the evening after coming home to find water in my kitchen and upstairs bathroom. He got right back to me, and came pretty much first thing next day to remove and refit the toilet. He explained everything he was doing and why, sent me pictures, and even did some extra little things to help me out (cleared my sink drain and tightened a tap). Just FANTASTIC service and he's a super nice guy. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for using our services. Valentin

paula
paula

Toilet repair, replacement

Valentin was amazing. I contacted him about 3 of my toilets which were not working. He saved time by diagnosing the issue over phone immediately via text messages. Within a 2 hour visit, he fixed 2 toilets and replaced the third. He explained how to monitor our toilet tank flow in case we had any issues in the future. He came on time and texted me beforehand to let me know he was on his way. He is an expert plumber and able to diagnose issues right away. I am so happy to have hired him to fix my plumbing issues and would not hesitate to call him again if needed.

thank you Paul. It was a pleasure to do work for you and hopefully no more problems . Valentin

m.a.
m.a.

Drain plugged and sump pump broken.

The work was done well and everything was cleaned up and explained clearly. This is an old basement with an aging setup and Valentin did an outstanding job of diagnosing the problem and finding a quick solution. We are very happy with this work and would recommend this service to anyone with a plugged pipe or compromised basement sump pump - both problems in this situation. Thanks again for the excellent work.

Thank you for taking the time and post this review for us. Valentin

Debbie
Debbie

Kitchen faucets, instant hot water, waterline for refrifgerator, dishwasher install

Valentin provided a prompt quote for our plumbing needs. He showed up on time and completed work efficiently. Clean, tidy, and meticulous. Will definitely use and recommend his services again. Nice to see true professionals still exist.

thank you so much for posting this review for us. Valentin

Rob
Rob

Shut off valve for outside tap

I have used Strong plumbing before and found Valentin does excellent work.
In this case, I had a "frost-free" tap that was leaking after the winter thaw. Valentin explained that these gadgets don't really work for more than a couple of years and when they break they can do real damage inside the house. Valentine replaced the tap with a shutoff valve and a bleed valve inside the house, on a separate stem from the rest of the house plumbing. He was skilled at working in the tight confines of my 100 year house's walls. Valentin showed me how the system works and the work has a one year warranty.

Barb
Barb

Plumbing fixes

Valentin was great! He showed up on time and was very patient in responding to my questions. He was able to complete the work right away ina very professional manner. Thank you so much!

thank you Barb , your review and means a lot to us. Valentin

carsaintl
carsaintl

Shower repair

Valentin is a magician. He can figure out the problem just by a description and save us all time and money by recommending which parts to pre-order. Also extremely good at communication.

I am glad we were able to help and thank you so much for your review. Valentin

KR
KR

Clogged drain and running toilet

Valentin was quick to respond and visit to complete the work. We will definitely call him if we have any other plumbing issues.

It was a pleasure to do work for you, thank you for the review. Valentin

Anonymous
Anonymous

two leaky faucets

two leaky faucets. repair was fast, efficient, courteous. I was very pleased with the service!

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. Valentin

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 35 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trenchless using Hydraulic or pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trenchless using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
Services: Residential only -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 150$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Cheques or Cash, E-Transfer
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW installations, 30 days for repairs