Drain Services
1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Found a solution no one else could, and extremely trustworthy

Valentin at Strong Plumbing is truly one of a kind. We had a problem in our master shower with what looked like an old faucet system that only put out hot water. Various handy-people came in and said they didn't recognize the hardware, and so we'd probably have to replace the faucet system which would practically be an entirely new shower. We also had a smaller problem with another shower.

Having found Valentin on Homestars, I texted him and he said to send him a picture of the hardware. He texted back quickly and said I could find the parts I need at Roman Bath Centre, and who to call. That person got me the parts and Valentin installed it, working great. He also said to call Riobel for our second shower since not carried at Roman, and I got the necessary parts from them under warranty.

Valentin then fixed both showers, and in the meantime gave us tips on what else we could fix around the house, but never once pressured us to call him for the additional work. He just gave some tips and said what to watch out for, and where we could fix it ourselves. He is extremely trustworthy and honest, and we'd call him again for any plumbing needs. The reviews are all on point, and we'd highly recommend him too.

Thank you for posting this review for us, Valentin

Gene from Toronto
Gene from Toronto

Great guy! Great plumber!

I first used Valentin about four years ago to install a backflow shut-off valve on my very old house.

While he was here, he scoped my drain pipes. I had thought I might need to change them. Reason for that is that they were the original clay pipes and had been in the ground for decades, possibly since 1908.

Valentin could have easily taken my money and replaced them, but on inspection he said the clay pipes were in amazingly good shape and said there was no need to replace them.

A few days later, his crew arrived and installed the backflow valve. The install went well. Val ntin’s crew were professional, courteous, and did a great job.

Since then Valentin has been back to check the backflow valve. The reason for that is that the valve worked and blocked incoming sewage. However, we continued using water as normal and a small amount of that water and waste from inside the house ended topping up our floor drains.

He checked the valve, scoped the pies from the valve to the street and pronounced everything to be normal and good.

Recently, problems originating from a neighbour renovation project had me call Valentin once again. The neighbour had done several things that had adversely affected my property and I was worried that a new project across the fence might have adverse effects on my drain pipe.

Valentin came over, again scoped my pipe and again told me that all was OK and that I did not have to rake any action for kite some time. Calentin could have easily talked me into doing something that was not necessary, but he did not.

Valentin is a great guy. He is honest and will treat you fairly.

I have recommended Valentin to several neighbours and they have been extremely pleased. If you have a drain problem or want a backflow protector installed, give Valentin a call. You will not regret it.

Thank you for your review. valentin

Tonia in Clarkson
Tonia in Clarkson

Most Honest Plumber EVER

I have used Valentin on several occasions in the past and he has always done a superior job. He is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I did not hesitate to call him when my toilet wouldn’t flush recently. I explained the problem and he asked me to send some pictures of the toilet. He then advised me on how to fix this problem on my own! He is incredibly honest. He was absolutely correct that it was easy, took five minutes and $6 to fix.

Thank you for your review Tonia, it means a lot to us. Valentin

Andrea
Andrea

installing a new faucet and repairing water shut-off valve

I had a problems with a leaking faucet and was not able to completely shut off water to the hose outside. Strong Plumbing did a great job with installing a new faucet and replacing the outdoor water shut off valve. They were conscientious and prompt and their pricing was fair. I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for using our services. Valentin

K V.
K V.

Bath tub leak

Valentin is fast, reliable and professional. We have used his services several times and are very pleased. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.

thank you once again for using our services and I'm glad everything went well. Valentin

Polypx
Polypx

Repaired leaky bathroom faucet.

416-258-4068
1 ONTARIO
Toronto
M2K 1C2

Valentin needed to replace the faucet cartridge. As usual, he did a super, professional job. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Thank you for using our services again. Valentin

Nancy in East York Toronto
Nancy in East York Toronto

Laundry/Bath reconfigured / New drain & WYE connection

Years ago Valentin replaced the lead-in pipe for my East York home and since has been a tremendous help for various plumbing issues. Most recently he provided the most economical / smart solution to rework the laundry/new bathtub installation. I am so pleased especially after consulting other plumbers. I trust him 100% and the Strong Plumbing team are qualified, efficient & very pleasant. They scheduled to work with the contractor completing the job. Super to have it all resolved & will count on Valentin for future work. Great guy! ?

Thank you so much for your review. Valentin

Happycustomer
Happycustomer

Replace toilet and kitchen faucet

Efficient and prompt service. Gave us many tips on maintenance and future work. So glad we called Strong Plumbing. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review for us. Valentin

Diane
Diane

Kitchen and bathroom plumbing

I contacted Strong Plumbing after reading all the positive reviews on Homestars about Valentin. It didn't take long to see why everyone posted such positive reviews. I could not be more pleased with the work Valentin did. He arrived exactly when he said he would and explained everything to me about the work that I needed done in the kitchen and in the bathroom. He told me what I needed and what I didn't need. The work was done quickly and everything was left clean and tidy. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I know I would not hesitate to call him again for any plumbing issues down the road. I have already told some friends about him and would not hesitate to recommend Strong Plumbing and Valentin to anyone who needs plumbing work done. Thank you so much Valentin. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Tim
Tim

Faucet installation and ABS pipe drain modification

Valentin was true a professional from our communication beforehand, to entering the home and putting on shoe covers, and when walking me through the process of his work. Our countertops and sink were updated recently so Val was hired to install the new faucet and change plumbing from a double to a single drain. Val shared knowledge and made recommendations to our builder basic components. Everything was clean and meticulous and what I valued most was he genuinely cares about doing things right. I'd hire again if need be - Thank you - TM

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 35 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trenchless using Hydraulic or pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trenchless using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
Services: Residential only -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 150$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. Also City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor. Check their website for more details https://www.markham.ca/wps/portal/Markham/Residents/Water/sa-prjtsprgms/flood_water_rebate_program/basement_flooding_protection_rebate_program/!ut/p/a1/lZPbjoIwEIafxQcgHaSlcImgLCgiHpEbUhSQXTkEyJp9-y2u2WRNRLe9aNp-_3TyzxQFyEdBwT6zlLVZWbBztw_kELumrs-2ijdcYgDLMrZkbniiaWAO7Dmgm9obpjMA2JgGWNQbbVxnKoElv6aHB0ODH72y1PTJHDxqrkWwxovxZEEde-iSm74H6PS2BbqoTcE2JUxAs-Z05UoLSV_DTd8DPMl_h_YjFDQFmZ1SFKCgOmRHtBcPWCVHBoJMKQgYS6qgJokkJEDVOJKVQwIqlwZ90RVHfAJ45Ab02X8F-vz965Aij2V-7MhkiV3RlaT-HDoL-oEFuX_izmORoD0vAn0YgRdh9U9r7Rfablg7usNrVrH2JGRFUiK_YUJVv7dNVad5g_zkXJbH8MLauA7rOOJrWNVlWrMc-RFr4jwu2vAKZUXaXbXxofs39_BO_-2QKt_w8RGpVsanwCLl6xJ7g8E32l_h2w!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW installations, 30 days for repairs