Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 9 timesBest of 2020winner 9 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Warren in Markham
Warren in Markham

Repair Kitchen Plumbing

I had problems with the kitchen plumbing leaking under the sink and water flow issues with the garburator.

Valentin was very good at explaining each problems and how he will address it.

Since he was already here, I told him to start the job. The price was fair and reasonable after checking around HomeStars website earlier. I asked him to remove the garburator and replace the plumbing underneath sink.

He found that the existing plumbing was not installed properly and a broken housing which allowed water through. There was no need for a trap to be underneath the sink since there was another trap between the joists.

When he started the work, he found a slight bent between the sink and strainer which allowed water to come through the housing. He showed me the housing which was partially full of grease between the strainer. Also he found the ABS pipe was not glued which allowed water through.
Once he installed the new plumbing, he tested to make sure the water flow was good. He had to snake the drain to clear any blockage that existed. After testing many times, he showed me the water flow was draining properly.

Valentin did a great job and cleaned up the area. Definitely, I would hire Strong Plumbing again.

Robert & Annette in Maple
Robert & Annette in Maple

Clogged clean out drain (MAJOR clog)

Living at our house for 13 years. Over that time we had created a major clog in our system (without really knowing it until it was too late). I tired everything I could to unclog it, but I new my limitations and figured I'd leave this to the professional.
I had used Strong Plumbing before about 3 years ago. The service from Valentin is impeccable!! Within 15 minutes of my original text I was contacted, date set, and I was contacted before arrival. Everything worked out perfectly, seamlessly and extremely professional. Drain is now cleared. Again, I used Strong now twice and I would have no hesitation at all recommending them!! EXCELLENT service.
Thanks Again.
Robert

JR
JR

Leaking toilet

We noticed water damage in our kitchen ceiling from where our toilet sits upstairs. We had recently had a new bathroom reno which included a new toilet, so to find a leak was very frustrating. Our contractor didn't use a licensed plumber so most of his work has been fixed by Valentin at Strong Plumbing. I can't recommend his work enough and the peace of mind he brings, knowing that the work is done correctly. I wouldn't trust our plumbing needs to anyone else!

bindearle in Toronto
bindearle in Toronto

Replace sump pump

We have been lucky to have Valentin as our plumber for the past 9+ years. He is extremely knowledgeable and has helped us solve a wide variety of plumbing issues. So, when our sump pump suddenly stopped working during this pandemic, we knew who to call. Valentin was able to quickly source an upgraded sump pump for us. Professional as ever, he came over equipped with a mask and did the repair while maintaining appropriate physically distancing. He advised us on a rebate program that we qualified for and all the documentation for the installed equipment was given to us in a tidy package at the end. Glad to see that nothing has changed in all these years: his work remains meticulous and he is always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Valentin!

Thank you. Valentin

Bathroom sink drip

Valentin was great! Had a slow drip coming from my drain pipe in my bathroom - a friend recommended Valentin/Strong Plumbing and I couldn't have been happier. Valentin was responsive, very knowledgable and friendly - fixed the leak (mechanical pop up assembly) without problem. Definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind words

Shower/bath leak repairs

Valentin was very professional, came into my home with proper PPE. He was telling me what could go wrong with my shower and explained all the details of how to fix it, where to get the parts, etc.
He did a wonderful job, very clean and organized.
Thanks Valentin.
Alex.

Thank you Alex, really appreciate your input. Valentin

Michael in North york
Michael in North york

Water Valve Replacement

Valentin knew exactly what was needed to be done and provided the information even before visiting. The water valve the builder used is not reliable and started leaking, Valentin replaced it with a ball valve instead.

He was very nice to work with and I am very happy with the results, along with the reasonable price. I will definitely be calling him for any other plumbing needs in the future.

Kitchen drain pipe

Val did a great job. He was on time, professional and did a clean job. Double checked everything and gave a warranty for his work. Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review

Full service plumbing

Valentin has been my go to plumber for years. He always replies to my messages promptly and he is quick to book me in. He is honest and reliable. His prices are fair. He has gone above and beyond more than once. I have no hesitation recommending Valentin and Strong Plumbing!

Thank you so much for your kind words

jason.whetter
jason.whetter

Outdoor faucet

Very happy with the work. I'll admit, I reached out to another highly rated Home Stars company and they didn't even get back to me after an email and a call--but Strong Plumbing immediately responded and was able to give a quick, firm quote easily over text with some pictures and questions. He showed up when he said he was going to, got the work done fast and how I expected it to look. Very happy and would recommend.

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 38 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements