Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Patricia from Mississauga
Patricia from Mississauga

Replace a kitchen faucet

I needed a kitchen faucet replaced and Valentin came in just a day. I had purchased 2 replacements so he chose the better one. The existing faucet had been replaced just 5 years ago and had a long vertical crack down the stem, and the water was spraying from it. Also there was damage to the counter top. He spoke to the tenant and advised that I should be notified as soon as soon as any water issue is observed. I was glad for his advice since I usually find resistance. He installed the new faucet in a short period of time. Importantly, Valentin is professional, prompt and competent.

Thank you Patricia.

Gillian
Gillian

Fixing a toilet and a sink.

We had a wonderful plumber for 15 years, a real master at his craft, but in the last five years since he retired, we have tried three others without much success. But now the hunt is over! We've found our plumber of choice-- the one we will always turn to. Valentin is a total professional who is knowledgeable, efficient, and careful in his work. We really appreciated his asking for photos before he came to the job so he knew what he was going to be working with. He also came within a day of our contacting him and at the exact time he told us. He was careful both to explain everything he was doing and to clean up the worksite, leaving everything tidy and in its place. He even took away the old parts that had to be replaced. And as for those replacement parts, he had them ready at hand in his truck and they were of high quality -- both plusses. I can't tell you how happy we are to have had such good service. Ours is a large, old house with multiple fixtures to be taken care of. We can now relax knowing Valentin is available to look after them.

It was a pleasure to do work for you Gillian, as always things are a lot easier when we have such an informed customer like yourself, who understands plumbing sometimes better than some plumbers. Thank you so much for the review. Valentin

GW
GW

Sump pump replacement

I contacted Strong Plumbing about our sump pump which stopped working on the early evening. By the next morning Val was at our place and had the new pump plus backup pump installed in no time. Cam is a true pro - courteous, responsive and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for posting this review for us. Valentin

Ryan
Ryan

Main water valve and replacement of two small valves for the outside

Had to coordinate the work with the city to shut off the water supply for the house. Val already did the prep work before the city worker came to shut off the water. Val completed the main valve replacement while the city worker was still onsite and be able to turn the supply back on.

Thank you Ryan for taking the time to post this review for us. Valentin

Steve
Steve
9 reviews King City, ON

Sump pump backup system

I've been looking for a proper backup sump pump for my system for a while, so I discussed the option of a water powered backup system with Valentin since it would not require a battery to run. After some quick back and forth we were able to come up with a plan and even scheduled the next day. Valentin came by on time and was very polite and easy to talk to. He even helped me out with a few other things. The pump was installed quickly and all tests were passed before he left. I decided to go with a professional for this job and I'm glad I did. I've already recommended Strong Plumbing to 2 other family members. Great job. Thanks Valentin!

Gord
Gord

Leaky laundry faucet

I had a new laundry center delivered and realized my laundry faucets were leaking from the knobs. I called Valentin. He got back to me right away. Came within a couple of hours and worked quickly and efficiently.

Thank you for using our services. Valentin

Laurent
Laurent

Laundry tub replacement

Punctual, courteous. The job was completed within the agreed time. We would use their service again, if the need arises.

Lawren
Lawren

Installing sump pump

Valentin recently installed a sump pump with backup after previous company installed a poor quality pump a couple years back and it stopped working. This is the second job we have had strong plumbing do and was very pleased both times. Valentin is honest, timely, fair pricing and takes the time to discuss options. He also takes the time to show us how the system works.

We have used other plumbers in the past (including others highly rate on this site) but none are better than strong plumbing. Highly recommend!

Thank you for using our services. Valentin

Stephanie
Stephanie

Replaced blocked pipes causing back up into basement

I could not be more satisfied with the work Strong Plumbing did! Valentin showed me the issues with the camera in the pipes. He gave me a firm quote and very quickly coordinated with the city to mark utilities before digging. The team managed to avoid digging through driveway asphalt by tunneling under from the garden. They had a tarp laid out for the dig so that my lawn was not at all impacted. An extra access pipe was installed for possible future issues further down the pipes. Well thought through. All work was completed in one day. Such a relief to have the whole house flowing perfectly again!

Thank you Stephanie, I am glad that everything went well, this was a complicated job but now everything works really good. Valentin

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 35 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trenchless using Hydraulic or pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trenchless using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
Services: Residential only -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 150$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. Also City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor. Check their website for more details https://www.markham.ca/wps/portal/Markham/Residents/Water/sa-prjtsprgms/flood_water_rebate_program/basement_flooding_protection_rebate_program/!ut/p/a1/lZPbjoIwEIafxQcgHaSlcImgLCgiHpEbUhSQXTkEyJp9-y2u2WRNRLe9aNp-_3TyzxQFyEdBwT6zlLVZWbBztw_kELumrs-2ijdcYgDLMrZkbniiaWAO7Dmgm9obpjMA2JgGWNQbbVxnKoElv6aHB0ODH72y1PTJHDxqrkWwxovxZEEde-iSm74H6PS2BbqoTcE2JUxAs-Z05UoLSV_DTd8DPMl_h_YjFDQFmZ1SFKCgOmRHtBcPWCVHBoJMKQgYS6qgJokkJEDVOJKVQwIqlwZ90RVHfAJ45Ab02X8F-vz965Aij2V-7MhkiV3RlaT-HDoL-oEFuX_izmORoD0vAn0YgRdh9U9r7Rfablg7usNrVrH2JGRFUiK_YUJVv7dNVad5g_zkXJbH8MLauA7rOOJrWNVlWrMc-RFr4jwu2vAKZUXaXbXxofs39_BO_-2QKt_w8RGpVsanwCLl6xJ7g8E32l_h2w!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW installations, 30 days for repairs