Sears Home

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Burlington  >  Sears Home

Reviews for Sears Home

1 review Burlington, ON

3 months and still waiting

I'd hold of on buying anything from this company, it's been 3 months since we bought furniture, and received nothing but delays, they confirm we are getting it, then within 12 hrs call and say sorry its not ready, they've done this 3 times now to us. I honestly think there not up to date with paying their suppliers, and thats the real reason why its been this long, i just we get our money back before they clam bankruptcy which could happen anytime.

Jamie from Westdale
Jamie from Westdale
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

matress

i was suffering from severe back pain and unable to get a full nights sleep due to tossing and turning. the people at sears were great in helping me find the matress that tended to my specific needs. now i sleep like a baby! thanks sears, you put the umph back into my life!

Deb in Burlington
Deb in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

new sofa & loveseat

Walked in with $1000 to spend & did not even get acknowledged ... is it because I'm young ?? Or because I had my sweats on ?? Whatever the reason, I will NOT go back there !!

Hamilton
Hamilton

leather sofa and chair

We purchased a leather sofa and chair, and when it arrived there was some damage.
We called the salesman, and he said keep the set, he would re-order a new one, and then we would exchange it when the new pieces/repair parts were in.
Everything was taken care of...a new sofa, and the chair parts missing, were fixed by a repairman who came to the home.
We are very satisfied with the service, and outcome of this purchase!

me from niagara
me from niagara

redecorating bedroom

We found the perfect bedroom set for us. We had been looking for ages and couldnt find one that we liked. Price was a bit higher than we were originally thinking but the quality was great.

Olena form North York
Olena form North York

3.8/10

Window treatment

Sears took a long time to complete the project and it was over priced. I would look at other places.